JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 8:19:40 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","james bakerboy"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

finally, after months of hard work and late night research sessions, james gets a full eight hours of rest, sleeping through it before being woken up by a nudge.[break][break]

he groans, eyes yet to open as he flips over to face wolfgang.[break][break]

"talk?"[break][break]

mumbling, he buries his head further into the pillow.[break][break]

"about work?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".bakerboy"] --accent:#5d7070!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james a { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 8:50:03 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he growls and flips him over once more, grabbing the pillow underneath him and throwing it at his face with force.

"about last night, idiot!"

or maybe he shouldn't call him that.

now that his head has cleared, events got him flustered more than ever. aggression was a smokescreen that effectively hides the awkwardness of the butterflies in his stomach.

"it means i like you."

"what the fuck happens now?!" he asks, suddenly panicked. "do you actually mean that?!"

wolfgang needs confirmation. he never had a serious relationship, and the closest thing he has experienced are hookups. he can't consider james a hookup.

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
I'm watching you dancing in the kitchen, I could call you my new religion
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 9:16:28 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

with his pillow abruptly snatched away from him only to hit him in the back of his head moments later, james snaps awake, eyes opening to stare up at his colleague/roommate/complication.[break][break]

"h-hey! watch it!"[break][break]

he blinks repeatedly, then brings his hands up to rub at his eyes as they continue struggling to stay open.[break][break]

"of course i mean it. i wouldn't joke about that, you know."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".james"] --accent: #5d7070 } .james b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james a { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .james i { color: var(--accent); } .james { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .james .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .james .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .james .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".james .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .james .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .james .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 9:35:29 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
wolfgang immediately scrambles from the bed and goes to hug james. he likes the feeling of his warmth, slamming him back to his bed under his weight.

"good."

he hasn't been able to do it for the longest time, and there's something nice about holding someone in your arms that isn't replicated by simply sleeping with them.

wolfgang relishes in the moment, talking with his face on the bed.

"don't take it back," he tells him. "you're the only one i want to try this with."

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 9:53:01 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

good.[break][break]

the affirmation is wonderful to hear; it invalidates all the doubts he's had leading up to last evening and fills him with warmth and security; it's a feeling he would not trade for anything, he realizes.[break][break]

tackled into a hug, he returns it, falling deeper into the bed only to struggle to breathe. he wiggles his head free, chuckling.[break][break]

"try what, a relationship?"[break][break]

his heart skips.[break][break]

"we'll make it work. i know we will."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2024 10:04:14 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"yeah, stupid."

he doesn't lift his head up when he answers.

"that's what follows when two people tell each other that they like them."

wolfgang drags himself up afterwards, staring at james underneath him as soon as words leave his mouth. he grows red, but he hides it underneath a stern exterior.

"you don't look cute when you try to act big," he tells him before pinching his cheek. "but you looked cool for a moment there. i'll take it."

he softens up and smiles.

"want to get up for real this time?"

close tab

played by

noodles

jamie
he/him
twenty-four
june 6th
ever grande
bisexual
aeos scientist
grad student
wolfy boy
dating
121 height
121 height
awards
493 posts
JAMES BAKER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @james
JAMES BAKER
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 4:27:14 GMT
JAMES BAKER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"i'll have to learn to be cooler, like you."[break][break]

in all honesty, it's not often james tries to talk big like that. he does it with work because he knows what he's talking about; in the context of relationships, history shows he's quite awful at it; but between the two of them, he's sure he has more experience than wolfgang does, so he has to carry them.[break][break]

he smiles, nodding.[break][break]

"let's. want me to cook you breakfast?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
377 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2024 7:51:23 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
a hand grips james' face.

"don't even try. you're goin' to make it weird, i swear."

it loosens, draping down from his face until he retracts it back to his side.

his heart beats faster as the thought of it settles. the current situation differs from what he is used to, but there was no other way he could see their relationship ending the moment they got too comfortable with each other.

perhaps wolfgang still doubts himself that they can make it work, but he ignores it for now.

"yeah, go do that. i like the food you cook."

close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
gay cyber [m]
POSTED ON Apr 20, 2024 2:00:13 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: