July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
190 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
something in the water [m]
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:36:16 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

He ran out of rubbish to feed the Muk but the Pokémon had definitely perked up a bit -- it looked like it had a more solid form now so Knight moved back. It was probably best to give Cass and her 'mons space to help the Muk regurgitate whatever was making it sick.[break][break]
Kay watched with bated breath as the odd bird 'mon belonging to Cass used Psybeam. It seemed to agitate Muk enough that something was definitely happening. It was like a gurgling, bubbling noise and before Knight could brace himself the Muk let out a long, putrid belch.[break][break]
At first, he thought the 'mon hadn't coughed anything up until he saw something he thought he recognised. Knight gasped, "Cass that's... one of those thingies!" He had seen them a few times whenever there had been Pokémon acting weird.[break][break]
"A mochi, right?" He guessed but it definitely looked different from regular mochi and with a deep, purple hue to it. He didn't dare touch it, "Do you think that's what made the Muk sick...?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight is gross. sorry. [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 14:52:19 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Brad's attacks don't cause the injuries to worsen, gladly, but they do agitate the Muk enough to finally cough up what's been stuck in its organs for so long. Brad immediately runs out of range as soon as the Muk's motions grow erratic, but gladly, he also doesn't run away. Delilah sees it as her cue to step in between, throwing up a shield to prevent the round, slimey thing from being shot anywhere it shouldn't be. She frowns, clearly disgusted, and is glad her shield's not actually physical.

Quickly, she returns stoically to Sona's side, who curiously wants to touch the Mochi (?) with her hammer. "Sona," Cass warns her, motioning for her to step back, and walks over next to Knight. "Maybe ..." she wonders. "It's definitely got the look for it. I'm pretty certain that's the cause for its sickness, yes," she agrees, glancing over at the Muk who seems incredibly relieved now.

"But what should we do with it? I guess we can put it in a box, but what then? Should I take it home?" It's no option to throw it into the trash, she doesn't want to risk it getting anywhere, and ... she isn't sure if she'd trust her teachers with it, frankly.

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
190 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 15:25:29 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight almost warns Sona not to touch the mochi but Cass speaks up first. He doesn't know what they're supposed to do with it either but it makes sense that one of them should take it with them, "Let me get a box to put it in so we don't have to touch it."[break][break]
Luckily, inside the main part of the ferry boat was a refreshment bar and he was able to ask one of the staff for a small box. He returned to Cass a few minutes later, "We're heading back to the harbour at Dewford now as well so we can release Muk onto dry land." Which sounded a lot better than pushing it back into the water -- which would just feel mean.[break][break]
Kay offered the box to Cass, "Is this okay?"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mysterious mochi![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 15:43:01 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][attr="class","emapokemonteam"][newclass=".emapokemonteam"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
Cass nods at Knight's words, and waits for him to return with the box. In the meanwhile, she kneels down next to the Muk, which regards the gathered pokémon with a weary, but ultimately thankful look - even if, with a Muk, it always looks a bit runny, too. It actually doesn't have that much of a stink anymore, too, but it's still enough for the others on the ship to keep away as much as possible.

"We didn't get to fish again, huh?" Cass murmurs, but doesn't seem upset - they've made another big catch, after all! "Yeah, maybe it will have some friends that are looking for it, too." She takes the box in her hands, making sure it would seal tight, before looking around for Brad again. He's sitting in the corner, but looks up as Cass calls for him. "Can you Psybeam it so it flies up a bit? And I'll catch it then," she says, having a lot of faith in her abilities right now.

Brad seems skeptical, but ultimately complies, and with a few more tries, the mochi finally lands in the box safely. "Alright, that's locked in now." She still has, frankly, no idea what to do with it, but she'll figure it out. "Hope we're back on land soon ... I think I see the shoreline!"

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
190 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 21:40:42 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

As he had suspected, Cass would take charge of the mochi and, really, between the two of them she was the best choice. He gave his friend a thankful smile and crouched next to the Muk again. He'd keep an eye on the Pokémon until they were safely back at the harbour.[break][break]
"Not long now. I'm glad we were able to help this 'mon. I hope they get reunited with friends back on dry land..." It had never occurred to him that perhaps the Muk had come from the other direction and they were unknowingly separating it from whoever it knew.[break][break]
He glanced up at Cass and grinned, "Not much of a fishing trip, was it? Do you think we should try again when we are back in Slateport?" He'd have to see if his uncle had an old rod he wasn't using any more. [break][break]
The ferry boat manoeuvred into position and soon all passengers were called to disembark, "We should probably wait and be the last off?" Kay suggested to his friend as he stood up again.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

mysterious mochi![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 22:13:41 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
Cass nods at Knight's worries, but looks at the Muk with a reassuring smile that the poison type catches. She carefully reaches her arm out, and it doesn't flinch away as she goes to carefully pat the slimy mass. "I'm sure it'll be fine. Pokémon tend to find a way, and we can see tomorrow, before we get back to Slateport, if we find the Muk again?" It would probably take ages again for all to board the ship back to Slateport, so they could just sneak away for a moment. "Oh, well, I guess I'll just take a taxi to Petalburg, tho."

Cass nods, eager to try out some more fishing. And maybe actually catch a water pokémon, but she can't say she hates poison, either. "We definitely can, there should be some areas where we can fish without interrupting swimmers ... or we'll have to take a ferry boat again." They stay back as the others quickly disembark, definitely partially because of the Muk's stench, but the group has gotten used to it fairly well by now.

"So, let's see ..." Cass and Knight would lead the Muk down onto land, but she can't help but throw a look over her shoulder, too. "I'm glad there's actually not much trash. Did you take care of it, Muk?" she asks. She'd always help a pokémon, but the idea of having to clean up after all that mess ... "But I definitely wanna get into the shower soon."

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
190 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 11:15:13 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight helped Cass sort of herd the Muk off the Ferry and onto the dock and then to a secluded and safe piece of nature. It seemed safe for the Pokemon and it could recover in peace, "There you go Muk. Be careful with stuff you eat in the future, yeah?" Knight scolded (but not really) and smiled at Cass, holding up his hand for a high-five, "A job well done!"[break][break]
They'd head back to Dewford proper together and Knight laughed, "Imagine fishing up a Muk! I don't think Thea is going to believe us... Hey, where should we fish next? Is there anywhere else around Dewford or maybe we should try again back home..." Knight was rambling now since he knew they had to head back and meet up with the rest of their class.[break][break]
He sniffed the air between them and pulled a face, "Yeah, I hope there's time for a shower before we head home!"

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

end here for knight, end thread on your next?[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
556 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
POSTED ON Mar 25, 2024 16:59:32 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
It's a bit wild to see Knight "scolding" someone, but his easy-going manner there makes it very incharacter again. "Agree, there's some really nasty things in there sometimes ... and I should know." Jon also rustles good-bye, as they part ways finally. Just as they turn to reunite with their class, Cass believes they might hear some more pokémon noises ... but no sounds of a fight, so hopefully this might be the Muk's friends.

"Should've shot a selfie as proof, honestly," Cass grins, "That was really crazy ... but I'm glad we managed to get all of it done without problems!" She doesn't think further about if the teachers might want to have a word with them, but surely not. Surely. "We could try Dewford again, now that the water pokémon should also return to where they've been before ... I'd love to see the face on the fishermen when they see it's back normal again," she laughs, but also genuinely a bit upset that they will never know who helped them out. She'd especially like to see if there's a guilty face when she'd mention the mochi ...

"Slateport should have some areas where we could go fish, too! Just gotta be careful not to get in the way of swimmers, so the beach's a bit difficult." They continue to chat about future fishing journeys, pondering what and where they might want to go to.

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 2:01:27 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven