Demoman
He/Him
March 17
Circhester (Galar)
Heterosexual
Demolitionist/Eco-Terrorist
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
63 posts
tavish rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tavish
tavish rose
Be Still My Bleeding Heart [M]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 13:58:42 GMT
tavish rose Avatar
Hey, you hear about those Luvdisc trapped down in those tunnels?

Yea, poor things. I think the Rangers are getting some tools and some bodies to go help them, though. That’s good.

Indeed. Just worry about… the rumors.

Oh?

Could just be rumors, but… I heard they’re thinking about blowing them up.

Gosh, that sounds dangerous! I hope they know what they’re doing.

Who knows. Apparently, all they’re waiting on is the local council to approve the plan, but… I don’t know. Might just tell them to bring some drills and say get to it.

I guess time will tell. Hopefully they get them out in time… hey, was that guy listening in on us? Why is he walking away so fast?

Maybe. Not like it matters though– what is he going to do, steal the Ranger’s equipment and go down there himself?

-

Tavish zipped up the suit and gave it one final look over. It’d been easy to swipe it from the Ranger’s HQ, and the explosives weren’t hard to whip up himself. And a good thing too– their bomb wasn’t nearly strong enough for rock. He’d given it a bit more oomph– hopefully enough to create a proper hole.

Toxicroak was there too. In case some wild Pokémon showed up and tried to mess with Tavish. He’d never hurt them, of course, but it was always a possibility. With Bloke there, he could safely place, arm, and detonate the stuff. So long as everything went according to plan, then the Luvdisc would be free.

They sat along the edge of the water, where its frigid tongue licked the bottoms of their feet like thousands of Yamper excited for them. It was somewhere in Slateport, or maybe somewhere right outside of it. It was hard to tell with these massive metropolises where they started being them and where the outside world took over and claimed it as their own. Not that it mattered though, once they entered the water.

Once the last few bells and straps were secured, they'd be ready to enter the water. And the sooner the better-- he'd heard on the way down that the Rangers caught wind of his idea. Not him exactly, but that their big fancy bomb had been stolen. Seemed like a rather important thing to lose, if the severity of the missive they sent out was anything to go by.

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Aubre
She/Her
February 17
Turffield
Demisexual
Pokémon Doctor
Civilian
I Still Believe, Inside of Me, There's Someone Not Unspoken. Someone Not So Broken.
awards
345 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aubremckenna
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione
Be Still My Bleeding Heart [M]
POSTED ON Mar 21, 2024 17:57:52 GMT
Aubre McKenna-Settentrione Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]
A friend at the conservatory called. “They really need help down there, and I know you’re good for it.” There was hope in the other woman’s voice and a hint of desperation. Well, Aubre couldn’t exactly say no. She was pretty sure she was allergic. That and every good deed helped offset whatever sin had uprooted her life.
[break][break]

It helped that it was her day off at the clinic and her parents’ time with Michaela. The place wasn’t too far for a Dragonite to reach in under half an hour. A glance at the sun confirmed she had plenty of time. A scarred hand gently rubbed peace skin, pausing to scratch at a spot beneath his chin. “Thank you, Marcus.” A scaly cheek rubbed hers as the chubby wyrm returned himself to his ball. Sure, he’d grown up around the water, but the build he had these days wasn’t made for swimming.
[break][break]

With her Swampert and Kabutops in tow, the doctor made her way to the rendezvous point. The current observing physician talks with Aubre for a few moments. They discuss things like oxygen levels and estimated food supplies. When done, they take a moment to select the proper gear. She tests the mask at least a dozen times. The other doctor pauses, a hand between them. It’s obvious they’re reluctant to leave, and probably have a possessive streak. Aubre tries her best to soothe their nerves (an ironic task considering her own). “Get some rest, all right?” The ginger forces herself to smile.
[break][break]

As she approaches the boat, movement catches her eyes. Lips pressing into a thin line, the doctor makes her way to the launch area. As far as she knew, everyone from the last shift was supposed to be going home. Hopefully, she didn’t need to scare off another workaholic. “Pardon me, sirs.” Her initial call is quiet, not at all accusatory. Her Kabutops, meanwhile glowers. “Are you here for the Luvdisc?”
[break][break]

A bag of food hangs heavy at her sides. “Nettie told me everyone else went home.”

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

NOTES

Let's see how her hope goes

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.gunstest1]--accent:#5AC575;[/newclass]
[newclass=.gunstest1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 i"]color: #72CD89;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights