lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
never grow a wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
awards
68 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
ULTRA DEEP SEA: PF1
POSTED ON Mar 24, 2024 2:02:34 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
who knew catching up with an old friend would turn into such a risky venture? certainly not me.
[break]
[break]

their brief exchange over the phone covered a myriad of topics - rather, concerns surrounding hoenn and the many, many tragedies befalling the region and it's people. petra just wished it were more clear who was coming out on top, the league or team rocket.
[break]
[break]

"so... how dangerous would you say it is down here?" there was much freya knew that she did not, but as much as uncertainty riddled an active mind - petra felt there may be more comfort to come of ignorance. likewise, she didn't inquire about the peculiar sound resembling a heartbeat reverberating along the walls...
[break]
[break]

"cause this place is really creeping me the fuck out."[break]

[break]
prompts

27. find a ship log or page of notes that suggests that this realm only housed ultra beasts and not any other pokemon.[break][break]
29. hear the deep calling your name, attempting to bring you deeper into an endless abyss.[break][break]
31. encounter a light, bioluminescent or megalopolan-made that intentionally or accidentally lures you into danger.[break][break]
32. explore a biome of trenches similar to those found underwater. it is overgrown with strands of glowing coral and fumaroles that blast hot gas or putrid liquid.[break][break]
34. allow a nihilego or poipole/naganadel that you own to guide you safely through the realm, or have them encounter previous members of their kind that believe it to have betrayed them.[break][break]
36. encounter an operational pod-like submarine to ride through liquid or air. it is a claustrophobic vessel with a limited view of its surroundings. instead, it can be prompted to take pictures of its surroundings to reveal what is around it.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]ULTRA DEEP SEA[break]
[break]
[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-weezing"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/a6/21/Xf5vMnnp_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Mar 26, 2024 17:14:09 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
ever since finding micolash, freya has been on edge around the naganadel. there are only so many hours in the day and her follow-up to the startling epiphany surrounding and her naganadel has been brought back to the forefront, though has consequently made her realize just how thin she's stretched herself.

so a small part of her is here for answers. petra is an added bonus - too many brilliant minds have abandoned hoenn and if one is so willing to come back to their ranks, in any capacity, she welcomes it with open arms.

"very," she says. her sygna suit is dormant, but it still adds a necessary layer of protection. 

the last time she was here, was made a monster. 

she won't allow that to happen to anyone else.

"we think it's abandoned of megalopolans, but we can't be too careful. micolash should be able to steer us clear of any of its kin."

34. allow a nihilego or poipole/naganadel that you own to guide you safely through the realm
close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
68 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 20:35:38 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
"it's kin?" this was good news to hear, assuming they were right. but that doesn't mean petra doesn't feel any misgivings towards it all. "you really dragged me into the deep end this time, didn't you?"
[break]
[break]

there's nothing quite like the prospect of cannibalistic aliens and pokemon to make one question every step of their way. but hey, if freya was taking responsibility...
[break]
[break]

fuck it, i guess?
[break]
[break]

with micolash as their chaperone, they're gradually lead further along into nothingness. that's until the sound of something causes the hair on petra's neck to stand up. it seems violent, but only appears to be getting closer because they're walking right towards it.
[break]
[break]

...oh. when they encroach upon a new depth, the culprit is readily apparent - gashes in the mantle that erupt in sudden intervals, spewing hot gas and other unsavory things. petra let's out a sigh, feeling a little safer knowing it wasn't a creature making those sounds.
[break]
[break]

"so is this place where you found micolash, then?"
[break]

[break]
prompts
32. explore a biome of trenches similar to those found underwater. it is overgrown with strands of glowing coral and fumaroles that blast hot gas or putrid liquid.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/a6/21/Xf5vMnnp_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

dragoness
she/her
twenty-seven
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
ace
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
2,608 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 17:13:18 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
"we need to learn all we can about these realms," she says, pun going completely over her head. petra is a knowledgeable person and a refreshingly familiar face. too many league representatives are spread thin with the constant pressure of changing threats. 

micolash stops briefly outside the gaseous field. kelp floats by them. nihilego drift upward from the vents, paying them little mind. the sight of them makes freya scowl, but they leave them well enough alone now. the alien at their head is enough to ward them off. 

"yes. amidst a clutch that attacked us. he had my blood on him. i think they would have devoured him." the naganadel's neon gaze slides over her and then back out to the sea, wings carrying it through a path of safety around the vents.

"have you been to - " 

'freya - ' comes the whisper - a scratching, keening, thumbing at the back of her brain. she clears her throat and continues: 

"have you been to any of the others?"

29. hear the deep calling your name, attempting to bring you deeper into an endless abyss.

close tab

played by

noble

pokemom / matilda
feminine
thirty
june 7th
lilycove city
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
hide my face
in tongues i taste
5'11" height
5'11" height
awards
68 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 7:35:55 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
petra nods along. "i don't disagree." this place was absurdly massive, and knowing there were several more like it... she could only imagine just how much they could learn, should no stone be left unturned.
[break]
[break]

but scouring every last inch? scrutinizing every morsel of data? that took patience and a lot of someone's time. she didn't expect most trainer's to commit, as not all of it would be immediately valuable to them. just more information to report to the league, or log in some book that few would read.
[break]
[break]

"nah, this is my first time - ever." petra had half the mind to make it her last. but she felt as though she would be dragged back. if not by some compelling piece of evidence, than at least another chance to catch up with a familiar face. "can't say i am as eager as you to press my luck."
[break]
[break]

she may have left rocket almost a year ago, but it had been quite longer since she last spoke to some of her old friends and colleagues. "i'm glad you and mico can be so nonchalant about it, though. makes me feel safer." it was a treat to see them still living like they had the day she went underground. though she doesn't get a chance to convey to freya just who and how much she missed them all, as an undetermined source of light grabs her attention.
[break]
[break]

"...have you encountered rockets out here before?"
[break]
[break]

[break]
prompts
31. encounter a light, bioluminescent or megalopolan-made that intentionally or accidentally lures you into danger.
[break]
[break]
i figure this can lead into finding the sub-pod thing thats lit up and surrounded by DANGER? idk...

[break][break]

[break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights