october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
p(r)etty thief / con artist
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
[m] sleeping with the fishes
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2024 17:47:20 GMT
Sailor de Laurierwylle Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Another night, another job.[break][break]
Sai didn't bat an eyelid when they were asked to meet their superior on the roof of the Oceanic Museum for this heist. They just accepted that as part of what they had to do and, thanks to their skills, found the climb quite easy.[break][break]
Obstagoon would just have to put up with being look-out down below and trust that Sai would keep themself out of trouble tonight. Well, at least they had their Weezing as well.[break][break]
They hurried along the rooftop and spotted their partner quite easily, "Evening." Sai greeted with a nod, crouching down next to Oscar. They couldn't wait to hear the plan this guy had for them.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

for the i relicanth thank you enough mission[BREAK]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]--accent:#cc87a9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 15:24:09 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar had been staring up at the sky, waiting patiently for tonight's help to arrive. Ever since the incident with , Oscar had been struggling to secure aid for his burglary project. One bad job and suddenly no one wants to break into places with you, it was a big pain in his ass. He had no hard feelings toward anyone though, this was how the game was played. He would have to rebuild his thievery reputation the old fashioned way, and that started here at the Oceanic Museum.

Oscar had luckily managed to rope in a greenhorn to provide some backup tonight. That was how he would have to find help for his heists now, exploiting the ignorance of new recruits. When they arrived Oscar would slowly turn away from the sky, greeting them with a smile and a nod. "And what an evening it is. Nice to meet you, I'm Oscar Clayton."

Oscar folded his arms, pursing his lips as he prepared to reveal tonight's caper. "The museum has just expanded their aquarium exhibit. They're showing off some newly caught relicanth or whatever. Their tanks need special filtering to help them survive, and it just so happens those filters make for excellent cooling devices for high performance computers. We'll be taking all of them."

Oscar turned around toward the roof access door. He had already picked the lock, and opened it to enter the maintenance stairwell. He took one step in before turning his head back toward his companion, "You don't have a qualm with any of this, do you?"

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 23:35:40 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

When Oscar introduced himself, Sailor nodded and offered, "Sailor." in return.[break][break]
So he was after the filters? Sounded easy enough. Not that Sailor was going to be complacent because of that. They took each job as seriously as any other.[break][break]
"Would I be here if I had a problem with that?" Sai commented, not even looking at Oscar but scouting the rooftop and seeing a few options for how they could start the break in -- and spotted Oscar was already at the door. They smiled, it was nice to have a partner who knew what they were doing.[break][break]
Sai followed and headed into the building. They moved down the staircase with light steps, coming to the first exit onto a floor and cracking the door open. The hallway was clear and they nodded at Oscar.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.saipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".saipost .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 16:04:51 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Sailor to the lead as Oscar held the door for them. While they crept further down, Oscar stayed a short distance back. He looked to the ceiling and then to the floors below. It would seem that the museum did not bother setting up cameras in the upper floors, probably because they did not think anyone could get here other than maintenance. He figured they would not be so lucky outside of the stairwell.

Sailor peeked out onto the first floor they came upon, nodding to Oscar that it was clear. Clear of guards maybe, but Oscar was too paranoid to proceed without further investigation. He peeked from behind sailor, taking in what he could from their position. They were looking out onto the third floor, which was reserved for office space for museum staff. The new aquarium was on the first floor, it'll be safest to get there by elevator further in.

Eventually Oscar would speak, "Emma, clear our path to an elevator." Perhaps to Sailor's surprise, a discolored ariados would suddenly emerge from Camouflage on the wall to crawl in through the door. She jumped from the wall to the floor, skittering through the office in search of an elevator. Whenever she would catch a glimpse of a security cam, she would fire purple webbing from her abdomen to disable it. She would disable three cams in total before discovering the elevator, backtracking to find her master and his companion to lead them to it.

Oscar nodded as Emma turned to guide them, "Alright step carefully, we don't want any guards further down to hear our movements."

close tab

played by

bear

sai
they/them
twenty-one
october 22nd
sootopolis city
ace-flux
grunt
happily single
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailor
Sailor de Laurierwylle
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 7:19:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","saipost"]
[attr="class","text"]

Sailor observed the office space and was only mildly surprised to see Oscar had a Pokémon hidden away. They made a mental note to catch something similar for their own team in the future. Would be useful for a job like this.[break][break]
They waited for the Ariados to come back and gave it a nod, their way of saying thank you. Sai followed Oscar through the offices and didn't need to be told to be quiet. They weren't an amateur. [break][break]
When the elevator came into view, Sailor removed their phone from their pocket and tapped at the screen. They popped the panel from the elevator controls and connected a lead from their phone to it, "We have complete control of this elevator." They murmured after a few moments and put their phone away again.[break][break]
"No one else will be able to use it." Which was a huge advantage. They also disabled any security cameras or communication systems within the elevator itself. At least the pleasing music would still play.[break][break]
They went into the elevator and tapped at their phone again, "There are five security guards on duty. Three are in the surveillance room and two seem to be doing rounds. There are several cameras as well... I'll deal with those." A few more taps on their phone would fix that. Sai could cause their cameras to loop footage from the past three minutes, which would cover their tracks. As for the guards -- maybe Oscar had an idea to deal with those.

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 14:26:33 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was pleasantly surprised as Sailor displayed their tech prowess, taking control of the elevator and meddling with the museum's cameras. It would save them a lot of time not having to worry about disabling their feeds. "Fuckin' nice work." Oscar commented as the elevator doors opened. He and Emma would casually enter, and once Sailor was on board Oscar would press the button for the first floor.

As the elevator went down, Oscar would nod along to the jazzy tune that accompanied their descent. After a moment Oscar would groan, "Fuck I know this song but I can't remember the name. It's on the tip of my tongue too. Ugh, this is gonna drive me crazy." They eventually reached their destination, and the doors would open to reveal the empty lobby of the museum.

Oscar motioned toward Emma. "You know what to do. The cameras are off so don't worry about camouflage." Emma set off right away, coldly prowling the halls in search of the two guards Sailor had mentioned. She luckily found the first one facing away from her, patrolling a room full of sunken treasures. Purple webbing sprang from her abdomen, covering the guard's body in a tight net. Before he could react, Emma's Shadow Toxins would seep into his skin and render him unconscious. He fell with a thud, with Emma already pursuing the other guard.

The second guard had heard the thud, and was rounding the corner when he came face to face with Emma. Emma had better reaction time though, firing webbing over the guard's mouth. He reached for his radio, but would be unable to actually use it before Emma's Toxnin would knock him out. From there Emma would return to the elevator. Oscar nodded, "Emma's made quick work of the patrolling guards. Shall we locate our filters?"

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights