[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself 10,000 years ago. You are unsure whether you are in Hoenn or some other region, but you do know you are on the back of a Cyclizar. A humid, lush jungle surrounds you. The heat is unbearable and the air is thick. Sweat clings to the skin like a Spidops' silk.[break][break]

Suddenly, a deafening explosion sounds behind you. A volcano has erupted. A lethal pyroclastic descends upon you and your Cyclizar, and you must race against the clock for your lives.[break][break]

There are two routes you can take:[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Into a cave.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Deeper into the jungle.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
RKS: Andrea & Eris
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 17:51:53 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Once again, Andrea explored the simulated jungle. Along with her Cyclizar that served as her mount, she had brought a little friend. Literally little, for Eris Halla was much shorter than the average fourteen-year-old. Whether the younger girl would ride her own mount, or double-ride on Gia’s back, it was her own decision.

As per usual, things progressed according to the script, a volcano exploding and sending a lethal wave of heat and ash their way. “Stay close to me, Eris! If we go into that cave, we’re gonna be fine!” The PokéManiac shouted amidst the chaos.

However, things deviated from the script a little when a huge, falling chunk of volcanic rock blocked the entrance to the cave, forcing the Cyclizar rider to change course. “Change of plans! Keep moving forward, Gia!”

They were going to die. They were absolutely going to die, and it wouldn’t be because of the volcano…

Deeper into the jungle.

RKS POINTS: 50
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 3:49:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Living in Hoenn means that for better or for worse, one is never really caught off guard when it comes to natural disasters. In fact, the last time she'd encountered such a terrifying explosion was that time that Groudon awakened Mt Chimney.[break][break]

Accompanied by someone who seems rather familiar with this scenario, Eris wastes no time in urging Reiner to follow. Not that she needed to, given how his body had already moved on instinct and followed the lead of the confident. At least, until everything seems to go south.[break][break]

Heels dig deep into the ground, claws scraping trails into the dirt as he scrabbles to a stop. And with his haunch just barely sliding over the ground, he finally cancels the momentum and leaps in the brand new direction. Dodging falling rocks and feeling the heat nip at his hocks, he tries his best to speed up, blazing a trail without daring to hesitate for the briefest moment.[break][break]

They won't make it. Is this how this simulation is meant to run? This is far more horrifying of an end than having to drown in a lake over and over, but this time it'll be made worse with the fact that Reiner has to feel the pain too.
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || theme

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 10:13:25 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]pokemon event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]PAST CYCLIZAR 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You speed up, racing deep into the jungle on your Cyclizar. However, it is impossible to outrace the pyroclastic flow. Just before you are overcome by the skin melting plume, the scene suddenly freezes.[break][break]

A ROAR OF TIME can be heard and suddenly, you feel your surroundings fast forwarding, rewinding, pausing. Your body and Cyclizar teleport in and out of time and space before you find yourself on a cold rock outcropping.[break][break]

Before you, a Dialga stands menacingly. Its chest diamond is a blood red and orange, magmatic veins course through its body. Suddenly, it charges toward you in a frenzied state.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 10:15:38 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Like a child playing with an old videotape, time froze and got warped in the most ridiculous ways. It would be kinda funny, had the dragon rider not known what came next; a berserk Dialga of alternate colors, yet lacking the characteristic sparkles of a Shiny Pokémon.

The Sinnohian deity’s blast of temporal energy knocked out Andrea’s Cyclizar in one hit, forcing her to switch out. “Gia, return! Go, Chomper!” The costumed trainer exclaimed, sending out her trusty Hydreigon. Even when powered up by her Sygna Suit, its Draco Meteor couldn’t even put a dent on Dialga’s adamantine armor.

In retaliation, the ruler of time exhaled a wave of draconic fire from its mouth. Thankfully, Chomper was shielded from the attack by a leftover Shed Tail acting as his substitute.

“That was close! Thanks, Gia! Good girl~” Andrea kissed her Cyclizar’s Pokéball in gratitude.

Survive.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 8, 2024 15:16:31 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Time bends and warps, almost like a cheap replay of the events that happened at Littleroot. With a thunderous roar arrives one of the more insane legends she's encountered thus far. This time, it isn't a weird horse but it sure does seem as crazed as it'd been back then, if not more.[break][break]

And this time, there will be no deus ex machina. No blinding mark nor mischievous pixie that will arrive to bail her out. Perhaps, because they know that whatever happens in this simulation has never once translated to proper injuries in the real world. Perhaps, because they're busy observing the pretty fireworks display created by the nearby volcano.[break][break]

"Its diamond should be blue..." Not dark as a bleeding sun. Her eyes flit to Andrea and her Hydreigon that have somehow come out unscathed. "Do you know what that means?"[break][break]

Reiner doesn't wait for it to target them, coaxing fiery blossoms free of the time lock as a Springtide Storm begins to brew. And like a dust cloud, it serves to obscure, to throw off Dialga's aim before it launches yet another ridiculous move.[break][break]

"Think we can we beat it?"[break][break]

It's funny how this region has conditioned her to forget retreat. And yet, part of her boldness stems from the seeds of curiosity that have been nurtured with long lost tales. It's an age of legends they live in, and it is a legendary explorer's duty - her sacred, precious duty - to record as much of it as they possibly can.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 9:36:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Slateport is under siege. The LEAGUE HQ, the TRAIN STATION, the DOCKS and its POWER PLANT.[break][break]

You see a horde of Team Rocket rushing into the port city with their Pokemon. Resisting civilians and their Pokemon are captured or slain. Infrastructure is destroyed, buildings crumble as Pokemon Centers are seized and taken over.[break][break]

What will you do?[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Join the invasion.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight or survive.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 9, 2024 9:38:32 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“I don’t know what that color means, I just know it’s bad news…” The cosplayer’s gaze hardened upon the temporal deity, as it charged at them once more. “And we don’t need to beat it, just stall long enough until--”

The simulation shifted. One moment, they were about to get trampled on by a berserk Dialga. The next, they were smack dab in an older version of Slateport City that was engulfed in the flames of war; Team Rocket was invading.

As the air was filled with the stench of blood and the screams of civilians being executed in front of their families, Andrea was once again reminded that war was Hell. As much as her mind told her this was merely a recreation of events that had already happened, her heart went out to the victims of that bleak event in Hoenn’s turbulent history.

“Stay close to me, Eris! I won’t let anyone hurt you!” Andrea went into big sister mode, instinctively shielding the smaller girl with her body. Meanwhile, her signature Hydreigon got Worked Up, vigilant of any incoming threats.

? ? ?

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 0:52:38 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Stall long enough. Right, that's ultimately the name of the game in these simulations. With enough time or certain conditions fulfilled, the scenario would progress, like an undefeatable boss in a secret area of a much-loved game.[break][break]

Still, to be dropped into such a cruel world, she wonders just what this slate has recorded of their world and its scars. Andrea adapts quickly, her words competing with the song of flames and strangled screams. But she feels winter begin to set into her bones, the rush of still warm blood searing a familiar sensation upon her nerves.[break][break]

Weak, are those who attempt to stand up against these monsters. Innocent, are those whose blood are spilt upon these grounds. And yet, the faces of those who fall are just that: Nameless faces lost amidst a sea of data.[break][break]

We can't fight them.[break][break]

Grabbing ahold of Andrea's hand, she attempts to pull her onto Reiner's back as he starts running.[break][break]

We can't stay here.[break][break]

Run, or hide. Those are the only two options afforded to those who fail to bare their fangs but recognise that they cannot allow themselves to be sitting Psyducks. These invaders are nothing like the Rockets of today, cut of the same cloth as those who'd razed an entire region down.[break][break]

We won't win.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 10:26:16 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]historical event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]SLATEPORT INVASION 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You attempt to fight or flee. The incursion is far too swift, far too overwhelming to properly defend against. As announcements for evacuation sound all around you, Team Rocket overtakes your position every time you find a secure location.[break][break]

Suddenly, the power is cut. With the Power Plant compromised, the city is cut off from the grid—and the rest of Hoenn.[break][break]

Finally, Silas Blackwell, the old Rocket Boss corners you with his henchmen. His Luxray bares its fangs, ready for a CRUNCH on your neck. The Boss says, "don't bother trying."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Surrender or fight till the end.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 10:29:08 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Despite being younger, Eris had a much better grasp of the situation. This was not ’s Rocket. This past iteration kept no prisoners. Any slight against them was repaid in blood. Their only hope of survival was running away, so they did.

As they frantically made their way out of the besieged city, sirens blared all around them. Then, they stopped. Slateport in its entirety was steeped in darkness courtesy of a sudden blackout. The deafening silence was broken by a singular sound.

Whistle.

’s Luxray, looking far more feral and aggressive than Reiner, immediately went for the kill. Andrea’s shiny Hydreigon swooped in to defend the two girls, pushing back against the electric lion with an Outrage.

“Just hold them off for a little longer, Chomper!” The dragon-costumed woman exclaimed, activating her Sygna Suit in order to bolster her partner’s defenses with her BOLDNESS.

Fight or survive.
Surrender or fight till the end.

CURIOS: 1
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 6:19:24 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]At the end of the day, it's a simulation. The only injuries that will remain are mental, and can be easily forgotten with the turbulent passage of time. At the end of the day, there is nothing to be gained from fighting back, no pride to be lost from simply running and defending themselves until the scenario changes.[break][break]

But at the end of the day, if all she is doing is simply trying to survive, nothing about her has changed. Too weak to resist in the past, too weak to claw her own fate in the present and future to come.[break][break]

Whistle.[break][break]

So why doesn't she fight? Reiner's hackles are raised, his teeth bared as he snarls at the other.[break][break]

Just whistle, Eris.[break][break]

Why can't she raise a single finger against the monster that stands before them? Why can't she find the courage to move?[break][break]

Are you scared?

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 13:52:35 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]legendary event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]OGERPON 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Welcome to the Festival of Masks! All around, festival-goers wear various masks to hide their identities. Some are sculpted after Pokemon, while others are fashioned after Pokeball designs. All manner of designs come together to create a kaleidoscope of colorful facades.[break][break]

However, you bump into a festival-goer wearing a curious mask. It seems to be based off of a Pokemon, but you do not recognize what the species is.[break][break]

What do you do?

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Unmask them.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Any other action.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
1,672 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 13:56:17 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Eris! Eris! It’s okay, it’s over…” Whispered Andrea to the mortified girl in an attempt to snap her out of her funk. She barely resisted the urge to hug the poor teen, fearing that it might exacerbate her anxiety.

The flames of war had given away to the colorful pyrotechnics of the Festival of Masks. A timid child in a green tunic and a teal-colored mask nudged the taller woman as if requesting upsies from her.

Recognizing the silent figure as the masked ogre that lived within the simulation, Andrea played along. “Hello, little one. You wanna see the fireworks? Hold still…” She said, elevating the ‘child’ to her shoulders.

fireworks.gif

The show reached its climax, the likenesses of several Pokémon illuminating the night sky. Watching from its higher vantage point, the disguised ogre crooned happily, very nearly blowing its cover.

“Pon~!”

After the show was over, Andrea gently set the ‘child’ back down. “Would you like to hang out with us some more?” She offered with a smile, before turning towards Eris. “There’s tons of stuff to do here! We can try anything except the food. It’s not edible. Trust me, I’ve tried.”

Meanwhile, Chomper bided his time on the side, ready to swoop in and defend his trainer at a moment’s notice, for he knew what was coming. They both knew. That was what made repeat interactions with the ogre so bittersweet.

Any other action.

RKS POINTS: 150
CURIOS: 1
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2024 14:38:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]When it comes to simulations, time doesn't quite flow in a straight line. Before things can play out the way they naturally should have, it stops. Changes. Drags her along.[break][break]

The first thing she feels is roughness against her skin, Reiner's mane gently brushing against her arm as he tries to nudge her. And he rumbles softly, pulling her close whilst they still have a lull in the scenario. And it is here that everything begins to hit. She doesn't recall when it started: When she began holding her breath, when her chest had started hurting, when her cheeks had become streaked with tears.[break][break]

It's okay.[break][break]

Fireworks bloom in the night sky, but she won't quite be able to see them with her blurry vision. Even when she takes a breath and tries to rub her eyes, everything quickly clouds over again.[break][break]

It wasn't real.[break][break]

A choked swallow, a sniffle. Once more, she tries to rub at her eyes with the back of her palm.[break][break]

Stay in the moment.[break][break]

With the strange pokemon that sways beside her. They've seemed to notice her tears, cooing quietly as they lean in.[break][break]

"I-" Gosh, that was an ugly voice crack. "I'm okay."[break][break]

They coo once more, tilting their head ever so slightly.[break][break]

"T- the fireworks just startled me, that's all." Horrible as the lie may be, it seems to satisfy the masked child, who simply nods and reaches over to pat her shoulder. Perhaps, they get what it's like to jump at loud noises? Whatever the case, they gently take her hand, tugging on it as they point over to the game stalls in the distance.[break][break]

"A game?" She remembers playing with them for the first time with and his brother Gabe, how fun it'd been to explore a festival together... As does Reiner, though he's more keen on letting her decide what to do. So even if she might fail horribly, she pulls together a hint of a smile, letting herself get pulled along with their cheers.[break][break]

"We could try magikarp fishing, if you're interested?"[break][break]

"Pon!"[break][break]

had taught her a few tricks amidst his manic episodes. Though, the look that Reiner gives her is a clear warning to behave herself.

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT