gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.
awards
20 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
HUANG, SASHA
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 19:22:07 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","freiwantt"]
[attr="class","freiwantt1"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop"]
[attr="class","freiwantttop1"]- □ x

AM I WHO I WAS MADE TO BE?

[attr="class","freiwanttimg"]

[attr="class","freiwanttinfo"]
nameSasha Huang
pronounsshe/her
agetwenty-nine
orientationit's a mystery
played bygunsmile

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER FACTION league

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]CHARACTER RANK civilian

[attr="class","freiwanttmid"]FACE CLAIM OTs-14 from Girls Frontline

[attr="class","freiwantttop"]WHO DECIDES OUR FATE?

[attr="class","freiwanttbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
When I was a child, my father and I had a language only we knew. We used to hide notes in it for each other all throughout the house. I remember my excitement whenever I found a note in one of many secret compartments. I'd rush to my room to decode his words using our special cipher. [break][break]

My father was a historian, a teacher. He loved maps and taught me how to read them, even very old ones. Every year on my birthday, he designed a scavenger hunt for me, hiding my present somewhere along the routes outside our city. Armed with only maps and a compass, I'd spend all afternoon looking for it. [break][break]

On the other hand, my mother was very strict. She made sure I knew how to cook, clean, and do other chores at a young age. When I was ten years old, she gifted me an Impidimp and enrolled me in Pokémon battling classes. She wouldn't let me quit them, either, no matter how much I cried. Eventually, I grew used to them. [break][break]

My mother also had a habit of asking me the same questions after going somewhere: How many exits were in that place? How many people were there with us? What would have been the quickest escape route? I thought that was normal behavior for a mother. I thought she just wanted to make sure I could keep myself safe when out alone. [break][break]

I know better now. [break][break]

[break]

Personal assistant.[break]
Freelance artist.[break]
Pokémon HOME volunteer.[break]
Sleeper agent.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwantt]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantt1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantttop1]color:#dea02c;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo b]color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,835 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
HUANG, SASHA
POSTED ON Mar 28, 2024 21:04:19 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights