played by

mcfuzzled

He/Him
June 23
Varies
Demisexual
Philanthropist
Civilian
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
23 posts
Colin Roche DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @colin
Colin Roche
Colin's Plotter
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2024 3:13:27 GMT
Colin Roche Avatar

COLIN ROCHE

Colin Roche is the CEO and founder of Evolutionary Exchange (marketed as EvoEx), one of the foremost banks in Kalos. Every inch the wealthy playboy, he exults in his status and station, always with a different fling of the week and never without copious amounts of spending to mark his presence. While the philanthropic arm of his bank is plentiful and generous with its donations, Colin himself is cunning, resourceful, and engaged only in ensuring that his own survival and success is held above all else. He is new to Hoenn, but even those that might have known him from Kalos have precious little on him - he has no family to speak of, no long-running entanglements, and nothing that characterizes him beyond the image that he carefully and loudly curates to the public.

CURRENT PLOTS

NEW BANK IN TOWN
EvoEx has come to Hoenn with a vengeance! Branches have been established in every major city, with the main headquarters situated firmly in Slateport's downtown, but while it's a household name in Kalos, it's incredibly fresh to Hoenn.

SEEKING:
  • Investors and shareholders.
  • New clients! Need a loan? Come see us!
  • Criminals looking to rob the place and bite off well more than they expected.
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
Something of a financial celebrity in his own right, Colin's life is a mystery to just about everyone beyond what he elects to present to the media. Behind closed doors, he is an opportunistic information broker, buying, trading, and holding close secrets of individuals and organizations from the local auto shop owner to the League and Rocket themselves in an effort to both ensure his own importance as well as his continued success regardless of the direction the faction conflict takes. He has performed in this role with unparalleled success in Kalos, but his network in Hoenn is virtually nonexistent...so far.

SEEKING:
  • Informants of any affiliation (as Colin is a neutral civilian and NOT affiliated with the League proper) with insight as to their group's movements, research projects, key figures, et cetera.

OTHER PLOT HOOKS

PAST CONNECTIONS

• Anyone who might have met or done business with Colin in Kalos.

NEW CONNECTIONS

• EvoEx employees in any of the new branches that have opened.
  • Reliable contacts employed by Colin for his 'side work'.

RELATIONS

ACQUAINTANCES & COLLEAGUES

• - Personal Assistant, stays in closer proximity to Colin than anyone else.

FRIENDS

• None yet in Hoenn.

LOVERS

• None yet in Hoenn.

FAMILY

• None at all, to anyone's knowledge.
[googlefont="Poppins"]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

he / him
December 28
Snowbelle City, Kalos
heteroflexible
ambassador
Rocket-adjacent
6'2" / 188 cm height
6'2" / 188 cm height
Timendi causa est nescire. Ignorance is the cause of fear.
awards
216 posts
part of
TAG WITH @julien
Julien Demassieux
Colin's Plotter
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 17:41:02 GMT
Julien Demassieux Avatar

Hello! I know we are plotting Sasha and Colin together already, but I would like to offer an alternative to their dynamic in the form of my Kalosian nobleman, Julien. He is the younger brother of the Duke of Snowbelle City, whose family also owns Gigavolt Energies, an electrical company in Kalos.

Some ideas off the top of my head:
  • Colin and Julien could have known each other at university, if Colin ever attended Lumiose University. Julien majored in political science, but they could have taken a general education course together or something if that doesn't overlap with Colin's studies.
  • Julien could be an investor in EvoEx or Colin in GE, or both. As their industries do not overlap, they could provide valuable trading/business insight for each other.
  • Being nobility, Julien could be seen as a desirable connection for Colin simply because of his network/ties to other noble families.

Either way, let me know what you think!
close tab

played by

skyline

raf
he/him
thirty
june 28th
cascarrafa, paldea
pansexual
philanthropist
associate
The clever owns, but never is he possessed.
awards
58 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rafael
Rafael Artega
Colin's Plotter
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 18:54:48 GMT
Rafael Artega Avatar

Paldean Playboy Seeks Handsome Nemesis

&

Refael and Colin have already crossed paths as part of their philanthropic work and had real competitive chemistry. Rafael is available for:
  • Casual run-ins at philanthropic events, business meetings, and investment-related settings
  • Non-stop snark
  • Enemies-to-lovers but still enemies
  • Rivalry with or without unnecessary sexual tension
  • Shady business dealings
  • And there was only one bed!
  • Old money vs New Money

I would love to have them as consistent rivals that regularly compete with one another or are continually forced into close proximity by the nature of their work and lifestyles. Let me know what you think!
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights