July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 10:04:40 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Woah! Isn't the weather great today?" Knight cheered as he raced towards the beach with his 'mons in tow. Today, he decided to bring some of his newly acquired Pokémon so he could bond with them. "Last one to the beach is a rotten egg!"[break][break]
Sissix, Elizabeth, Ead and Percy definitely took that as a challenge and somehow Knight found himself lagging behind his Pokemon, being the last at the water. He laughed and attempted to scoop everyone up in a big hug, "Fine, I'm rotten!"[break][break]
He set them down again and sat on the sand with a grin on his face, "Should we make a sand castle or something?" He looked around and then noticed someone nearby, clearly recording something on their Rotom Phone, "Woah!"[break][break]
Knight got up and didn't even bother dusting the sand off himself, approaching the stranger, "What are you filming?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

c: ty friend[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]--accent:#c75240;[/newclass]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2024 13:39:34 GMT
azure li Avatar

Last time Azure was at the beach, he was there for ranger work and didn't have much time to see what pokemon were around, or catch any. He wanted to go again, try catching something if possible, or at least let Loki play in the sand. And get content out of it too...[break][break]
Speaking of Loki, Azure had to hold on the cinderace, as he was about to dash towards the water upon spotting a group of pokemon running around. "Loki... We don't know them, you can't just run up to them..." Azure sighed.[break][break]
Turning back to his phone, he could see that Loki was still excitedly looking towards the group that appeared earlier. Azure considered approaching them, but it seemed like the pokemons' owner beat him to it. "Oh just... a beach vlog I guess!"[break][break]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 8:37:34 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight's Pokémon had varying degrees of interest in the Ranger and his Cinderace -- Elizabeth and Sissix were the most interested, then Ead (who stayed closer to Knight due to some shyness) and finally Percy had caught sight of his reflection in a rock pool and was quite content to stare at it for a bit.[break][break]
"A Beach... Flog?" Kay tilted his head to the side, unsure of what that was or what it meant. Truthfully, since Knight was in the habit of breaking his phone so much, he just... Didn't do online stuff. He knew the internet existed but he just didn't look at it.[break][break]
Elizabeth poked Loki with her Leek, which Knight assumed was her being playful, while Sissix wanted to race the 'mon around for a bit.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

i'll do mod request for us![break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.knight]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".knight h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gknight .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 13:40:56 GMT
azure li Avatar

"No, like a video blog... on the beach!" Azure chuckled, hoping that was a better explanation. He hasn't really been asked that before, wasn't prepared to give a better answer. Loki grew a bit impatient as the other pokemon looked like they wanted to interact with him too, so Azure nodded, letting him play with them.[break][break]
"Hope the small ones don't mind, he tends to forget he's a little bigger," Azure put his backpack down, fishing out two pokeballs and letting Terry the blipbug and Mercy the hattrem out as well. He nudged them towards the other pokemon, and his rotom phone automatically floated over to the group. "Here's some smaller ones to play with, if they don't mind... is it okay if your pokemon are on video?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Mar 31, 2024 23:57:53 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MANTYKE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SWIFT SWIM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WING ATTACK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FLORGES APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SYMBIOSIS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FLOWER SHIELD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]AROMATHERAPY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SAFEGUARD
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]
close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:17:06 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yeah, they're all friendly, so they won't mind hanging out, and it's okay to film them too-- Woah! Cool 'mons!" He was going to ask what a Video Blog was but Knight got distracted by Loki's other Pokémon being called out. He gestured to the Hattrem, "I have a Ranger friend who'd love one of those, I bet." Totally seemed their style![break][break]
Kay went to ask something else about the vlog, when, over Azure's shoulder, he spotted a Florges near the rock pool that Percy was occupied with. Knight gave his new friend a sheepish grin and went over to check it out quickly.[break][break]
The Florges seemed to be admiring her own reflection in the water? Knight looked in the pool to be sure and then jumped back, "Yo, Ranger! Come see this!" He couldn't believe it -- a Mantyke! It looked like it had got swept into the rock pool when the tide was in and now couldn't get out again. The Ranger would know what to do!

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

knight will catch florges... soon... haha[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 11:50:18 GMT
azure li Avatar

Oh this guy knew other rangers? Azure grinned, puffing his chest out a little, "Who's this ranger friend? Maybe I know them and could go show off!" Not like in a mean way or anything, just- Azure tilted his head when his new friend seemed to be looking at something behind him now. He turned on his heel, slowly following the guy to the rock pool where he spotted a florges, then picked up his pace once he was actually called over.[break][break]
"What's going on?" Azure joined the other at the rock pool - it was getting a little crowded there. The mantyke stuck in the pool looked a little stressed about being unable to get out. Azure scratched his temple. "Do you reckon it would be safe to just.. carry it out...?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Apr 3, 2024 19:26:43 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

Knight was more than happy to talk about all the cool Rangers he had met but this time he'd just talk about Loot Guard (Lutgarde), "Their name is Loot Guard, they have a really cool Sylveon and we helped a farmer together and Loot Guard got a really cool Rapidash!" Knight's eyes seemed to sparkle as they talked about it.[break][break]
But right now the Mantyke was more important. He looked at the Pokémon as it struggled to get out of the rock pool and nodded, "Yeah, maybe we should help it out. I'll take that side!" He moved around the rock pool and the Florges (along with Percy), finally paid attention to what was happening. The fairy type watched Knight with interest.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 12:54:29 GMT
azure li Avatar

Loot Guard..... "Oh Lutgarde! I know them, I've met their pokemon too!" Azure grinned proudly. What a small world! He couldn't remember if Lutgarde ever met Mercy though, perhaps he'll have to introduce them sometime soon.[break][break]
Getting back to the matter at hand, the Mantyke situation... He nodded as the other went around to the other side of the rock pool. The two of them should be able to lift it and carry it to water, probably. Azure looked down at his arms - he would be surprised if he had any muscle in there. "Lift on 3?"

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Bear

Kay
he/him
Seventeen
July 19th
Fortree City
aro/ace
student (private school)
civilian
Single (not looking)
163cm height
163cm height
awards
181 posts
Knight Naito DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @knight
Knight Naito
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Apr 5, 2024 8:28:26 GMT
Knight Naito Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","knight"]
[attr="class","text"]

"Yeah they're super cool!" Knight grinned as they hoisted the Mantyke together. It wriggled a bit but Knight kept a hold and shuffled awkwardly to move the Pokémon towards the sand.[break][break]
Kay hadn't thought much about how far they had to carry the Pokémon but he didn't see a reason to stop until the Ranger did. They made their way down to the water's edge and Knight didn't mind the waves lapping over his trainers.[break][break]
Percy was occupied by his reflection again but the Florges had followed them on this little journey, watching Knight.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

spacewannabe

azureisonline
he/him
june 11
lilycove
homosexual
ranger/streamer
cadet
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
27 posts
azure li DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @azure
azure li
[dw] feels like summer
POSTED ON Apr 12, 2024 7:52:04 GMT
azure li Avatar

They carried the mantyke to the water. His companion got his sneakers full of water and Azure didn't dare to commit that much. In fact, as soon as the pokemon was above water, Azure signaled to let go, putting it down gently. His arms were fried! "So much for being a ranger, now I can't use my arms for the next couple days," he chuckled, waving at the pokemon. "Go on you, go home!"[break][break]
Except the pokemon didn't go anywhere. It didn't look distressed anymore and was looking between Azure and his friend. Loki ran over and chirped at it, the mantyke responding excitedly. "...What are they talking about?"

[break][break]

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights