uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
AZ EXCURSION A: URIAH & SASKIA
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:43:37 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","detectiveuriah akurainc"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

ditches him. blindsided by it, uriah sports a pout as he walks along the emptiness AREA ZERO has to offer, unable to feel any of the recent joy or glee. he's entered his :catto: era, however briefly.[break][break]

"let's just get out of here, chad."[break][break]

he sighs, turning.[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".akurainc"] --accent:#b75d5d!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:46:27 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
her job now is search and rescue! of course there are like a million and one civilians that are coming down here and getting way dang over their heads. kirin is so tired and her poor little hooves hurt, but they have a job to do. 

they can rest when they're finished. 

when they come across a lonesome man, she buzzes up with a wave and hollers, "hey you! are you with the rangers or officers or league or anything?"

doing this half a dozen times hasn't made her more eloquent.
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:51:05 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

'hey you!'[break][break]

gods, that sounds too bubbly for him. very not catto of them. still, he's too polite to ignore them, so he turns and points at himself.[break][break]

"me?"[break][break]

he looks around, seeing no one else, so they have to be talking about him. machamp karate chops his head (gently) to confirm as much.[break][break]

"oh! no, just a civilian, but i was in the military for a few months, and then i was also part of the slateport pd. my partner was . have you heard of him? great man."[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah"] --accent: #b75d5d } .detectiveuriah b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .detectiveuriah a { font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .detectiveuriah { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .detectiveuriah .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .detectiveuriah .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .detectiveuriah .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".detectiveuriah .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 88px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .detectiveuriah .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:54:46 GMT
saskia has been told not to let trainers tell her they have all the credentials in the world. this place is supposed to be on the lockdown. off limits. 

of course she knows the top champion. well, not personally, but she knows of him of course, and if they're super duper best friends, then maybe he should be out here with him! vouching for him!

"okay, welllll, there are these super aggro doggos everywhere and kirin and i have strict orders that we gotta get civilians outta here."
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:56:40 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

"seems like fate then as we were just on our way out of here. right, chad?"[break][break]

the machamp nods and salutes like a trained soldier except it lacks grace and poise; more clumsy than anything.[break][break]

after a beat, he looks around, then back at the league official.[break][break]

um, which way is out?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 4:59:30 GMT
right on their way out her butt!! if he tries to leave without her, so help her gods, she'll finally throw a hissy fit. it's hot down here and normally she doesn't mind the hoenn heat, but this is something else. it's extra sticky and her ranger jacket is kinda gross and smelly now.

kirin nickers and when he asks his question, she sighs. at least he's not trying to ditch her. 

"come on. this way. just keep on the lookout for us, 'kay?"
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 5:02:08 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

why would he leave without her now? with the easy way out in front of him, of course he'd take her help and let her do all the hard work of guiding them out. doing otherwise would be so silly.[break][break]

"i gotchu. my perception is usually quite high, watch this."[break][break]

on his phone, he rolls a dice.[break][break]

"see?"[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 5:04:41 GMT
sven was really into tabletop games. sasky loved them as much as she could. as long as she was allowed to do other things while they played to keep her brain occupied, she could carry on. otherwise, the gameplay got a little boring. 

but she always liked being a little guy and messing things up.

"that's mid. but it's ok. kirin's like nat 20 all the time, aren't you kir?" she coos. 
close tab

played by

noodles

uriah
he/him
twenty-five
january 14th
canalave
straight
akura cfo
ace trainer
awards
996 posts
URIAH BLACK DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @uriah
URIAH BLACK
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 5:09:30 GMT
URIAH BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]

when his roll comes out as a mere ten, mid, as she calls him out about, he sighs, then decides to roll again but not before adding a preface, "that was my warm up roll. watch now."[break][break]

he charges up his spirit.[break][break]

and rolls![break][break]

whatever the result, the rest of their trip goes uninterrupted, and he makes his way back to the surface shortly.[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 5:11:31 GMT
poor guy. sasky at least gives him a pat on the back and assures him he'll get it next time. his perception doesn't really matter anyway. they manage to make it through without any serious bumps in the road, which is completely fine by her. 

when they reach the top, kirin has earned a well-deserved break. sasky lets out a sigh of relief as they're officially discharged. she sends a couple texts home, starving for her father's cooking, and dreams about the shower and good night's sleep she's going to have.
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,014 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2024 20:24:08 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]EXCURSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: