She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 2, 2024 17:39:38 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

hey, we should catch up!
come to 4242 mist avenue, oldale on april 3 @ 8pm
it'll be a girls' night in, but you can totally bring your best companion

Robin's invite had been sent out with stickers and a touch of glitter. That was the hard part. The fun part was buying the candles, snacks, and face masks for them all to share. There were plenty of pillows and blankets laid out in the living room. The house wasn't broken down, but it was dreary and gray and just a little foreboding. It was perfect. Robin had plenty of ghost stories to share.

Sinistea chimed pleasantly as she moved the marshmallows closer to the empty mugs. Then, she floated over to the front door and waited. Robin oversaw the hot chocolate that was almost done on the stovetop, trusting Sinistea to let the other Rangers in when they arrived.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 4:53:44 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
she remembers, at the very least, that robin doesn't like psychic types. it's her mission now to make her overcome that. but not now. not for first first first impressions. so it's morena that accompanies her instead of kirin or oleg. and oh my gosh, if anyone could make someone fall in love with psychics, it's oleg!

some of the glitter is still stuck to her by the time she approaches the door. 

"now morena, you have to be sweet, okay? no freezing anyone's drinks solid or anything like that. papa doesn't think it's funny and they're not gonna think it's funny either." she smooths her blouse down and then knocks rapidly on the door. 
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 19:44:42 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango mimi"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
Mimi has struggled with making friends in the Ranger Corps. The only person who came to mind was , but then again the two were strangers outside of work. Calling each other friends was a stretch, close acquaintances was a good way to describe their relationship. However, one day Mimi hoped to know Robin well enough to actually consider her as a friend, which is why the invitation to a slumber party was a pleasant surprise.

[break][break]
It was the perfect opportunity to know Robin better; and it came at a good time, since she was off-schedule for the next few days..

[break][break]

Mimi arrives shortly after Saskia her expression shows clear signs of confusion, due to there being another guest and the state of the house being questionable. "Oh... Hello..." She mumbles a brief greeting while double checking the address on Robins invitation. Eventually Mimi realizes that she was at the correct house; having checked the address more than once, and noticing traces of colorful glitter on Saskia's beautiful blouse. The same glitter which covered Robin's invitation, it was unlikely that this was a coincidence.

[break][break]

Mimi remains awkwardly quiet, occasionally glancing over towards Saskia and her glaceon as they wait for Robin to open the door.

[break][break]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".mimi"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #FFB546 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 4, 2024 20:40:20 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Sinistea sits on the flat door handle to open the door, though at first, it does look like it opens on it's own, as if possessed...

Then, Sinistea floats around the opening door and chimes a welcome. Robin steps out from the kitchen with a hot pot in her oven-mitted hand. "Hey! Just in time!" She grins ear to ear as she carefully pours the hot chocolate into each mug sitting on the blanket-laden hardwood. The aroma of hot chocolate filled the room instantly. "I hope neither of you are allergic to chocolate." She finished the last of the pour and looked to both of her guests as an epiphany came.

"Oh! My bad -- you two might not know each other. Sasky, this is Mimi; Mimi, this is Sasky." Robin took note of their companions, glad that the Saskia's beepy floaty one wasn't around. "Please, get comfy. I gotta wash this pot out real quick, and I'll be right back." The mugs of hot chocolate sat on the peripheral of a circle of marshmallow bags, candy canes, and a pomeq berry.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 10, 2024 18:14:58 GMT
oh! another one of robin's friends, maybe? saskia grins at her and goes to stick out her hand, but before she can interrupt the silence (no silence is awkward to her!!!) the door opens. morena looks curiously up at the sinistea and then pads inside without waiting for her trainer. 

"allergic to chocolate? who the heck's allergic to chocolate?!" she crows, overjoyed. she loves cocoa. her deda makes the best hot cocoa, but of course, she's not going to tell robin that. in her own way, robin probably makes the best version of it too. 

"mimi! hi, nice to meet you. are you in the rangers too? how'd you meet robin? i met her on the job and you probably already know this, but she's like, super incredible. i woulda been in a whole lot of trouble if it weren't for her."
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 21, 2024 2:36:28 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb mimi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you've got no reason to be afraid

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"Eep!" She yelps as the door handle opened on it's own. Mimi's gaze flickers between the door and Saskia, uncertain if she also noticed what happened of if she was overreacting. She decides it's the latter as Saskia barely reacted to the strange phenomenon, her ears turn slightly red feeling embarrassed from her mild freakout.

[break][break]
"Hey Robin!" A smile emerges when Robin appears, nodding a greeting over to her sinistea as well. "I love hot chocolate! she chuckles in response to Saskia's excitement also giving her a gentle smile with Robin's introduction.

[break][break]
"Pleasure to meet you to Saskia, and yes I've been in the rangers for about three weeks now. That's where I met Robin and I feel the same way, totally would be lost without her." Mimi continues the conversation while Robin departs to finish the dishes. She walks over to the table, grabbing one of the mugs she drops a few marshmallows into the beverage before sipping on the beverage.
[break][break]
Upon taking a sip her face immediately lights up in delight. The richness of the chocolate alongside the subtle sweetness of marshmallows soothed her soul. [break][break]
"Omg this is so good!"

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".mimi"]--accent: #e1b9f2!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mimi .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent))!important; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 14px/15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 18:30:10 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Robin was flattered to overhear bits of what they shared as she returned with hot chocolate, pouring into their cups evenly. "Mimi showed up just in time to see how sickly everyone got last month," she said with a somber tone. "But she jumped right in and began to remove the toxic waste without complaint." She perked right up as she praised the new Ranger. "It's been so nice to work alongside both of you. Teamwork is everything."

She set down the hot pot on a protective cloth, sitting down beside her mug and the different things to put inside. She dipped a candy cane inside her hot chocolate, stirring and watching as the cane started to melt inside. "I think a lot of people have been getting burnt out. It's tough to be 'on-duty' all the time. I really wanted to catch up with you guys and see what's going on. So tell me, besides recovering from the sick stuff, what have you each been up to?"

She finished melting her candy cane and brought the mug to her face to smell the sweet peppermint-chocolate scent. She offered a small peppermint candy to Sinistea, who accepted it into her possessed brew with a happy chime. Most of the sweets were fine for pokemon consumption, though overconsumption could definitely make one sick. Sinistea's size was a positive limiting factor from overindulgence.

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 24, 2024 2:28:39 GMT
"oh wow, so you're baby rangering," saskia says, slightly awed. with everything that's been going on in the region lately, it feels like there's always more work to be done and not enough hands. with the bubble gone, a lot of folks are getting out of dodge and those who are staying have their hands full with their own lives, nevermind all the risks that come with joining up with the rangers. 

"that's awesome! us girlies gotta stick together." she struggles to keep her mouth shut and let other people have the spotlight, but it's made easier with a hot cup of chocolate in her hands. yum, she hums to herself and takes a big, scalding gulp. 

it's sugary and delightful and a half-melted marshmallow oozes between her chompers. morena rubs up against her leg in an attempt to be cute and get some for herself, but noooo chocolate for puppyveelutions. 

she gets very affronted when sinistea gets a treat and not her, but sasky shushes her indignant chuffs. 

"work, work, work," she says with an exaggerated sigh and toothy smile. "but somebody's gotta take those double shifts, y'know? i thought i'd have some more time to do some research, but it's so hard to focus on anything when we've got something so cool like area zero to stomp around in. have you seen some of the pokemon there? mega cool."

like scream tail. that bouncy ball will be hers one day
close tab

played by

Kiki

Feminine
August 15
?
?
?
4’9 height
4’9 height
awards
37 posts
Mimi Hirose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mimii
Mimi Hirose
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 19:19:52 GMT
Mimi Hirose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb mimi"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
you've got no reason to be afraid

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

"Ya I guess you can say that." Mimi chuckles a soft blush coloring her cheeks. It was nice hearing that Robin enjoyed working with her, Mimi felt the same way. "I'm also looking forwards to working with you, Saskia!" a smile emerges from Mimi and she takes another sip from her hot chocolate sighing with satisfaction afterwards.
[break][break]
She considers the question but nothing came to mind other than work "pretty much just ranger shenanigans for me as well." Mimi shrugs not thinking to hard about anything, but when Saskia mentions Aero Zero memories rush back and she chuckles heartily. "Didn't see any paradox pokemon but me and Robin did run into a colony of angry zubats, her quick thinking got us out of that bad situation"
[break][break]
As they conversed Mimi felt a sudden chill run down her spine. She shivers quickly taking another sip of her hot chocolate to warm herself up. "Is there a window open or something? there's a chill in the air or something.." she chuckles this time a little more nervously as she remembered the other strange mishap with the door. "also.. Robin how long have you been living here? and why is it so..." Mimi struggles trying to come up with the words nicely, "weathered down?"
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".mimi"]--accent: #e1b9f2!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mimi .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent))!important; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #D49736; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #ffdfdf, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
471 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON Apr 29, 2024 15:59:25 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Her hot chocolate's peppermint-y aroma called to her, and Robin took a sip far before the drink was at a reasonable temperature, flinching and trying to play it off as nodding her head along to the other Rangers' discussion. "Area Zero had those funky blue ones - Walking Wakes - that were maaaad aggressive." But also cool. She was glad Sasky had liked it so much. Their two trips had been eventful.

She shivered at Mimi's mention of Zubats. "They were everywhere..." She blew on her hot chocolate as Mimi commented on the environment. Chilly? Robin furrowed her brow. Weathered down? She laughed. "Ah, this isn't my place! I still travel constantly, so I just camp out in a tent wherever I am."

She looked around the room meaningfully. The candles lit it up well enough to see each other, but if anyone looked closely, they'd see cracked walls and some bug pokemon in the corners. Straight-faced, Robin said: "This is a haunted house." She took a sip of her hot chocolate before realizing she should elaborate. "I'm trying to see how active the haunting is. You guys don't know the story of 4242 Mist Ave? I could totally tell you guys, if you're not easily scared..." A devious expression came across her face, as she loved ghost stories, but a she offered to tell it, she was completely oblivious to the floating candle behind her head, moved by an unseen force.

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
awards
178 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
not a wink [m]
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 14:30:12 GMT
sometimes she worried that her only friend in the world was going to be sven. sure, she'd met plenty of other people in the rangers and got along with them just fine, but no one came close to knowing her like sven did. but now, with a belly full of hot chocolate and an earful of pleasant conversation, she thinks, maybe i found it. 

"there's lots to do in oldale after the kyurem attack. we should do some stuff around there, mimi!"

that being said, alarm lights up in her face when robin says she doesn't have a home. that she just camps out in places?! which, sure, a lot of traveling trainers used to do that back in the day, but the region is full of scaries!

"robin, my gosh, you can stay at my place if you ever need." her family wouldn't mind. heck, they'd probably stuff her full of their cooking and insist she stay

but that sheds light on why they're really here and saskia's eyes widen. she doesn't mind scary things, but her history with scary things is watching b-rated old timey horror movies with sven. 

"OH! that reminds me. this little guy reminded me of you, but anyway, open it after the story please 'cause i really wanna hear it and i think the ghosts want you to tell it too." she rolls out the safari ball she'd brought with her towards robin and claps her hands together excitedly. 
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights