POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 2:51:28 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Makes it easier on me." Mint joked as his pokemon settled in the background, despite being spoken about. Perhaps only Gelatto was really listening, one eye open and staring directly towards the kitchen, multiple tails flicking over his bed. "I didn't start as a serious trainer, so I never minded being found." He just thought his pokemon were cute. In their own ways. [break][break]

Raphael sets to the task of dish washing and Mint protests after he take a bite of his breakfast. "You don't have to do that right now. Let's eat, before it gets cold." He said, hovering near the man and leaning against his side as he picked up another bite with his fork. "You came all this way, brought me a whole bundle of joy, relax." The dishes probably needed a good soak anyway. A decent soak. A soak that was short than 3 days but longer than an hour. [break][break]

He eats a bit more, not rushing just hovering. Maybe he felt a little guilty about being too busy to see him. Cuddling up to him wouldn't make it up but...he knew Raph sort of liked it when he was clingy. He thought he did anyway. "You know, I was just doing chores today. No plans on leaving the house." he stated innocently as he idly spun his fork in his hand. "You can hang out a bit, if you wanted."
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
-- and doom upon all the world,
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 16:47:51 GMT
raphael dos plumas Avatar
[attr="class","rapha"]“Yeah, can’t say as I take it so seriously, myself,” Raph said, hands in warm, soapy water and getting a little lost in thought. His mind drifted to his motley assortment of Pokemon, most of them quite young, with Hally and Petra scattered in between as his anchors.

“Huh? O-oh. I suppose.” Mint’s voice breaks him out of his daydreaming and he dries his hands off and returns to his plate. He lets Mint lean into him and huffs a laugh, resisting the urge to drop a kiss to the top of his hair. “Well, I didn’t mean to show up and make a mess of yer kitchen and then disappear, you know?”

Mint says the magic words and, to his credit, Raph does a hell of a good job of hiding his elation, even though inside he’s doing fucking backflips. “That right? Well, I am pretty damn good at doing chores. Look okay in a maid costume, too.” He pointed his fork at a cabinet, and said, “Mind if I fix that saggy hinge while I’m here?”

[attr="class","raphatag"]
[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 3:39:24 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

The clink of dishes against pans fills the air for a moment. Mint allows the short silence to fill the air, scooping up bite after bite with care that no sticky trial would end up on him nor his counters. He looks up and shrugs, smiling around his fork before he puts it back on his plate and begins to pull away again. "Well, think you're not leaving immediately." he stated as he gave Raphael space to move again.[break][break]

Mint raises his eyebrows at Raph before shrugging again. "Sure. But I'll have to see if I can find the spare tools. They're supposed to be under the sink...somewhere." he lets out a long, tired sigh. "Unfortunately, I don't think I have a maid costume that'd fit you at the moment. But we can try that again some other time." He could always buy one for him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/85/b0/6IJM3zW2_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2024 16:21:47 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]He didn’t want to leave immediately. He didn’t want to leave ever, if he was being honest, but neither of them were really ready for that realization.

He sops up maple syrup with a folded piece of french toast. “Shame I left mine at home.” He does not specify if he’s talking about the maid costume or the tools. “As long as you have a screwdriver I can work something out. Was there anything else you needed help with today?"

[googlefont="Nunito"][googlefont="Quattrocento"][newclass=.rapha] width:370px;background-color:#232323;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px; margin: 0 auto; font-family:nunito, sans-serif; border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha b] color: #D68C45; font-size: 13px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-weight: 700; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha i] color: #888; [/newclass][newclass=.rapha u] text-decoration: none; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 3px; color: #666666; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass][newclass=.raphatag] padding: 15px 44px 15px 45px; background-color: #2b2b2b; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 0px; margin-top: -30px; width: 369px; text-align: right; border-bottom: solid 1px #232323; border-left: solid 1px #232323; border-right: solid 1px #232323; border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 19, 2024 23:09:45 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

It'd be a shame if he left so soon. But Mint didn't have much left to do today. It's a slow morning, most menial labor cleared away to keep his guest from seeing it. He considers Raphael as he moved himself to the couch and set his plate on the coffee table. "Probably one in the junk drawer. Flat tip." he said, taking another bite of his toast. [break][break]

Despite trying to savor it all, it's nearly halfway gone. "Mmm...well if you're fixing saggy hinges...I have a door where the doorknobs kind of wiggling." he said. A minor inconvenience, but if Raphael was insisting... "Leaky faucet in the bathroom too." he added, looking back to the kitchen to watch his guest work. "I'm mid laundry-" the washing machine let out a oud series of musical beeps to show it was finished. "So I still gotta...fold, and put back. Throw out the garbage bags in the corner." The tasks were negligible. He didn't mind Raphael just sitting with him. But...something something idle hands are the devils' workshop or whatever.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

Ceej

raph, rafe
He/him
August 3
castelia, unova
Pansexual
meat shield
Vibe checker
you have brought
sin to heaven
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
awards
205 posts
part of
TAG WITH @raphael
raphael dos plumas
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 16:41:20 GMT
[attr="class","rapha"]“Well, many hands make light work, as the sisters used to say,” he said, reaching across the kitchen to pull out the indicated junk drawer and fish around for a screwdriver. “‘Course they only pulled that one out when we were being layabouts.” He finds the promised tool and shuts the drawer gently. “I figure we can get most everything done by dinner. Plenty of time to let you relax.”

His insinuation, there, was that Mint must have been busy for quite some time so as not to have time to hang out. He wanted to help Mint out as much as possible so he could have a breather.

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 2:02:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint snorted into his plate. "Nothing wrong with being layabouts." he said, his line of thinking slowly matching up with Raphael. It's not an invitation- not a direct one. He wants him to stay. Ok with it even. More than happy to supply a laundry list of excuses pulled out of his ass that he'd interrupt in a few hours for a little break. And that would just...extend. And then it'd get late. And he'd say something innocent like 'do it tomorrow'. Or next week. [break][break]

"Sounds like a plan. Semi lazy day...maybe if we're lucky that egg hatches?" he said with a laugh. With his Centiskorch on it maybe a couple of days. Depended on the egg, really. He scarfed down the last of his breakfast, setting it on the coffee table and taking a good sip of the cocktail he'd been given. He lets the silence stretch a moment, swirling the ice his glass. [break][break]

"Thanks." it's sudden, almost like a yelp. But instead of hiding his eyes, he stares his guest down, watching him fiddle with the hinge without a word.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 3:22:44 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven