Circester
Asexual
Tackle Shop Manager
Grunt
Got My Wingman
Ace's Basses
34 height
34 height
Someone's always criticizing. You might as well do what the fuck you want.
awards
212 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maddmckenna
Madeline McKenna
Longer Than Eight Seconds [Gerry]
POSTED ON Apr 7, 2024 1:57:27 GMT
Madeline McKenna Avatar
[attr="class","samjertop"][attr="class","samjer"]
[attr="class","samjermain"]
You know what? She didn’t even like alcohol. Beer tasted gross. Those fruity drinks might as well be smoothies. Hangovers sucked. But her friends drank like camels, and she fell into line. It didn’t help that drunk her let the facade slip. That biker girl persona edged something closer to the truth. There was more vulnerability there.

Fortunately, Yakuza was happy to down her drinks when no one was looking.

But, when she decided to meet up with Gerry, she couldn’t think of anywhere else. They met in ye olde tavern, so it felt right to meet up at one. Not wanting to be seen as prissy, she looked for a place that was on the rough-and-tumble side of things. She also didn’t want it too close to home. The last thing Madeline wanted is for one of the rangers she met to embarrass her.

When she found this western place—surrounded by a fake farm—she couldn’t turn it down. Now, she was sitting at the bar with her BFF. The blush of a few beers was sneaking into her cheeks. Those shoulders—normally tense—were lowered and relaxed. As another beer was laid in front of her, the redhead grinned. She reached into her jacket pocket and pulled out a twenty.

“How much do I have to pay you to ‘ride the bull’?.” Copper eyes wink as a lopsided smile threatens. After a minute, she points to the corral in the corner. Instead of a typical mechanical bull, a Tauros lays bored at its center.

[attr="class","samjer","samjertag"]

[attr="class","samjerpoke"]

[newclass=.samjer] font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain] margin: 0 auto; width:350px;background-color:#272727;padding:45px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertag] text-align:right;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom: -15px; padding-top: 15px;[/newclass][newclass=.samjermain b] color: #AF6D28; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjermain i] color: #D89654; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer u] text-decoration: none; font-style: italic; color: #D49736; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass][newclass=.samjer a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 10px Poppins!important; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samjerpoke] width:440px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px; background-color: #CC7D2F;[/newclass][newclass=.samjertop] width:440px;height:50px;background-color: #CC7D2F;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:5px;margin: 0 auto;margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

He/Him
January 01
Fortree City
Heterosexual
Rocket Employee
Grunt
175 CM height
175 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
382 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gerald
Gerald Kaiser
Longer Than Eight Seconds [Gerry]
POSTED ON May 8, 2024 7:29:39 GMT
Gerald Kaiser Avatar
Yee olde Tavern in Fallarbor Town. Quiet the journey just to get sloshed, but that did not stop Gerald. Besides, this place felt right, it felt familiar, like he had been here before or maybe somewhere similar, somewhere with the same vibe.

Gerald was mid-sip when Madeline offered him a question. He spent the remainder of that sip pondering the question before lowering his glass slowly. The faint red of heat rising to his cheeks evident on his face.

He looks over at the Taurus. It seemed bored, complacent even. Definitely wouldn’t be much of a challenge, drunk-Gerald assumed.

“If you pay for my next drink, I’ll do it.” He spoke as the alcohol gave him confidence. He was certain he could balance himself well enough to stay atop it.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights