awards
8 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himari
Himari Kaneshiro
Your Character Is The Final Boss!
POSTED ON Apr 11, 2024 23:17:35 GMT
Himari Kaneshiro Avatar

This is something I wanted to do for a few months now, but I forgot LOL.

Essentially, the question is "what if your character was the Final Boss of a videogame?"

Here is the questions!

(Feel free to add or remove questions at your leisure! :D)

Boss Name: The basics, what are they known as?
Boss Title: Every Final Boss has an awesome title accompanying it! What's yours?
Genre: Are you the Final Boss of an RPG? A Soulsborne game? Or maybe a FPS game? State it here!
Powers: Every boss has some sorta attack! From supernovas to necromancy, to a good ol' fashion rocket launcher! what is yours? If you don't want to go in depth you're free to simply state a theme!
Battlefield: Every Final Boss has a Final Destination to fight in! The last room! The last zone! Feel free to describe it as much or as little as you like!
Theme Song: This is obvious! Put whatever song you feel fits your character! Or simply describe it! Rock on!
Player Win Conditions: How does the party win against you? Is there any specific conditions? A relic? The power of friendship?
Player Defeat Conditions: Can also be called an "enrage timer" in some games! What conditions will result in an immediate wipe for the party? If any exist at all?
Extra: Anything like extra phases/forms can be stated here! The level of difficulty your Boss Fight will be for players! And anything else you wanna explain about them!

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights