Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,339 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
NOTIFICATION OF ABSENCE
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2024 4:13:43 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest8"]
[attr="class","body"]

Dear Professor Graves,[break][break]
I regret to inform you that I am taking a leave of absence from my PhD program at Slateport University, for the foreseeable future. I will not be finishing out the semester, and have already been in contact with admissions.[break][break]
I know this might seem sudden but...well, my life has taken a somewhat dramatic turn as of late. You may come across a rather incendiary wanted ad in the latest HNN article, claiming many terrible things about me. I want you to understand that what is written in that article is a lie. I am not a murderer, terrorist, or arsonist, and I have not committed treason.[break][break]
What I am, however, is an Avatar. The Unown call me The Visionary: that much is true. I have been tasked with a very important mission, one that was always going to interfere with my studies...I had just hoped the timeline might not escalate this quickly. Unfortunately, it has. I must now dedicate all of my time to ensuring the survival of our world.[break][break]
War is coming, Professor Graves. The DRK Triad is a terrorist organization far more dangerous than Team Rocket, and they believe our Hoenn is the origin point for an impending apocalypse that could wipe out all known universes. They want to destroy us because of this belief, and are fanatically obsessed with our demise. They claim to work for Arceus - yes, the God - which may or may not be true. I am currently trying to work against them, primarily by convincing the League and Team Rocket to - at least temporarily - put the faction conflict on hold in order to work together against this common enemy.[break][break]
I fear that we are running out of time.[break][break]
I know this sounds crazy, and I cannot go into much more detail right now. I would meet with you but things are...complicated, because of the wanted ad I mentioned. I do not want to draw suspicion towards you, and I am also trying to...stay away from your brother right now. If you ask him about it, please try to understand that his views are likely influenced by Councilwoman , who is, quite frankly, a horrible person with very intense - and incredibly unhelpful - biases.[break][break]
I urge you to reach out to a young man named instead, if you would like more information about my mission. He can be trusted, and should be able to help you better understand. Your brother will know how to find him, he recently entered the League Amnesty Program. I believe he is also closely associated with a Ranger named .[break][break]
I'm so...I'm so sorry, Professor Graves. You will always be my favorite professor, and I hope we will be able to work together again someday.[break][break]
Please take care of yourself.[break][break]
With love,[break]

TAGS[break]
NOTES – Hand-written letter, left on the professor’s office desk

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest8"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest8 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights