thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
ULTRA PLANT: TN
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 7:43:05 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar

24 encounter a crashed spacecraft that has been overwhelmed by xurkitree wiring; inside, thick black cords obscure rooms, stairs, and more.

27 involve a regieleki that has somehow found a way to dynamax due to a power spot (or something analogous to that).

35 allow a stakataka or xurkitree that you own to guide you safely through the realm, or have them encounter previous members of their kind that believe it to have betrayed them.

37 experience a sudden surge of ANTI-GRAVITY that forces you and your pokemon to the ground.

38 by discovering, hacking, tinkering or breaking megalopolan technology, machinery, spacecraft data, etc. discover the following information: "LOG 057: ᘺᕼᓰᖶᘿ ᕼᗩᓰᖇ... ᗩᕵᕵᘿᗩᖇᘿᕲ... Sᗩᓰᕲ... ᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᓍᖇᓰᘜᓰᘉ ᕵᓍᓰᘉᖶ... Sᕼᘿ... Sᘿᗩᖇᑢᕼᓰᘉᘜ... ᖶᓍᓍᖽᐸ ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ Sᖶᓍᘉᘿ".
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Apr 22, 2024 7:47:59 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
guided by his stakataka, they make their way through the electric realm before coming across a crashed spacecraft. each block that make up his stakataka slows to a halt before shifting together as it lowers to the ground. it vibrates softly, content with its discovery.

theo steps forward.

"looks of megalopolan make."

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 17:26:34 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

Stakataka fascinated Nomi: the way they were made up of individual parts that joined together to form a sentient whole. It was not unlike the way the Unown collective functioned: each letter an intrinsic piece of the larger puzzle that was their divine language.[break][break]
Her primary purpose in coming to the Ultra Plan was to acquire a Stakataka, as had. But there was another reason she had wanted to speak with him.[break][break]
She needed advice.[break][break]
All in good time, however. As he pointed out the spacecraft, Nomi approached it with a practiced caution. Kallistatus floated beside her, singular eye unblinking in its scrutiny of their surroundings. She reached up, pulling back a cracked panel to reveal a web of sparking black wires. They hummed softly, as if still connected to a power source.[break][break]
"Perhaps," she answered Theo, thoughtful. "Let's go inside."[break][break]
Without waiting for an answer - confident he would follow - she stepped inside the downed spacecraft, curiosity taking charge.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – ULTRA PLANT #1[break]
24 encounter a crashed spacecraft that has been overwhelmed by xurkitree wiring; inside, thick black cords obscure rooms, stairs, and more.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 10:27:14 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
and follow he does.

immediately, they're met with loose, chaotic wiring that threaten to drown them, but having expected as much, theo's quick to instrunct his stakataka to hover forward to clear a path for them, doing so using jolts of electricity.

a control panel comes into view, called out with buzzes from his stakataka. the ultra beast hovers to the side, allowing theo to step up for a better look.

"this may take a moment."

he tinkers away, attempting to jumpstart the controls. meanwhile, he makes small talk.

"been well, head scientist sato?"

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Nomi; The Visionary
She/Her
November 9
Ecruteak, Johto
Bisexual
Prophetess
Head Scientist
I cannot conceive of a universe
without you in it
5'2" / 157 cm height
5'2" / 157 cm height
Curiosity is one of the great secrets of happiness.
awards
1,349 posts
Naomi Sato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nomi
Naomi Sato
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 3:32:29 GMT
Naomi Sato Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nomitest9"]
[attr="class","body"]

Been well? Was he joking?[break][break]
"I have been publicly outed as a criminal," she answered dryly, doing nothing to hide the bitterness in her tone. "Councilwoman Livy has no proof, so she cannot arrest me outright, but the damage has been done. I've had to drop out of school so I can lay low for a bit. My civilian identity has been compromised."[break][break]
Surely he'd read the reports. Seen the wanted ad.[break][break]
The spacecraft's control panel hummed to life, causing several lights within the half-decayed bridge to flicker on as a result. Nomi blinked, eyes adjusting to the brightness.[break][break]
She forced the anger to subside, her own pride giving way to her original intention to ask Theo for guidance regarding her current predicament.[break][break]
"I was actually hoping that, perhaps, you could give me some advice on the matter."[break][break]
A sudden burst of static sounded, loud and crackling, and Nomi jumped in surprise. A robotic voice began to speak, the words barely discernible...[break][break]
LOG 057: ᘺᕼᓰᖶᘿ ᕼᗩᓰᖇ... ᗩᕵᕵᘿᗩᖇᘿᕲ... Sᗩᓰᕲ... ᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᓍᖇᓰᘜᓰᘉ ᕵᓍᓰᘉᖶ... Sᕼᘿ... Sᘿᗩᖇᑢᕼᓰᘉᘜ... ᖶᓍᓍᖽᐸ ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ Sᖶᓍᘉᘿ...[break][break]
"What's it saying?" Nomi strained to hear the exact words. "White hair...?"[break][break]
It was as if a jolt of electricity had run through her.[break][break]
Holo!?

TAGS[break]
NOTES – ULTRA PLANT #1[break]
38 by discovering, hacking, tinkering or breaking megalopolan technology, machinery, spacecraft data, etc. discover the following information: "LOG 057: ᘺᕼᓰᖶᘿ ᕼᗩᓰᖇ... ᗩᕵᕵᘿᗩᖇᘿᕲ... Sᗩᓰᕲ... ᕼᘿᖇᘿ ᓍᖇᓰᘜᓰᘉ ᕵᓍᓰᘉᖶ... Sᕼᘿ... Sᘿᗩᖇᑢᕼᓰᘉᘜ... ᖶᓍᓍᖽᐸ ᕲᗩᖇᖽᐸ Sᖶᓍᘉᘿ".

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".nomitest9"]--accent:#d7eeff;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nomitest9 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
awards
5,363 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON May 11, 2024 8:46:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
he's aware. it was just meant as a segue.

"then all is well."

because there will soon be no need for the distinction between their roles in team rocket and their lives outside of it. it shouldn't have existed in the first place, seeing how their entire lives are meant to be devoted to the cause.

but, of course, there are perks that come with living a double life. the relationships that come from it can often be used when the time comes.

"i'm not sure what advice i could give as someone who has never lived a double life, but yes, ask away."

the voice goes ignored for now as his focus lies elsewhere.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights