Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]Things would be so much easier if they weren't here. There'd be no worries as to who would be abandoned with her choices. There'd be no hesitance to fight for her own survival. If it were just her and her alone, if she knew that everyone she loved weren't in this together with her, she would withstand any torment they put her through.[break][break]

She would wait an eternity in hell and trust them to find her someday.[break][break]

But they're here. They're so much closer than she wishes them to be. Suddenly, that simple instinct of survival becomes riddled by guilt, the path of resistance becomes clouded by sentiments. Sure, they could work together. They could support each other and tell themselves they'd get through it together. But she will have to watch them burn for the sake of others, she will have to see them gather more and more injuries in the name of perseverance despite the odds.[break][break]

"They broke Howard. They hurt Isaac."[break][break]

How much more will they all suffer?[break][break]

"Please. Don't break too."[break][break]

Please leave some light for me at the end of it all.
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]uh oh sisters
[attr="class","eris103"]
[attr="class","eris103"]
[break]
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,879 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Lost Little Lambs (PP2)
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 22:08:49 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Lost little lambs

&

He doesn't know who Howard is. He doesn't know how hurt Isaac is. But Eris pain is more than apparent— it makes the mind wander.

"I won't." He promises, hugging them both more firmly. "And we will. I promise."

They were only one day in, and things were already this bad. As things were going, they would be worked into the ground and hurled into the pit to become mochi.

And it seemed there was nothing that he could do about it.

TL;DR:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights