awards
77 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maki
MAKI YUKIMURA
schoolhouse ... rock? [hitomi]
POSTED ON Apr 25, 2024 2:35:36 GMT
MAKI YUKIMURA Avatar
maki waits on campus sporting a brand new, much shorter haircut. nobody pays her much mind, because this is the sort of school where expensive outfits, shoes, and bags are commonplace. actually, compared to many others waiting here, her outfit is rather plain-- an oversized sweater, a pair of ironed slacks, and blue flats are all she's sporting aside from her usual bag today.

and the smile on her face is even farther from her usual smile, because it's actually genuine. in fact, her entire expression lights up just a bit when she spies hitomi coming from class.

she hadn't said she was coming. maki had wanted it to be a surprise. "hitomi," she says, conscious of how bare the back of her neck feels, how easy it would be for someone to press cold steel there. she banishes those thoughts to the back of her mind. this is the one place where she's here not as a rocket, but as a sister. "i thought i'd stop by-- you have a three day weekend, right?"

close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
june 1
mossdeep city
oh nyo
student
civilian
I promise I'll never forget
awards
1 post
part of
TAG WITH @hitomi
hitomi yukimura
schoolhouse ... rock? [hitomi]
POSTED ON May 2, 2024 8:29:04 GMT
hitomi yukimura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead ltrhead-dark"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]Rise up into my world[break] Renew your definition

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]
If Maki thinks that she could get the upper hand in this exchange, oh how quickly she is proven wrong. Hurried steps gather an immense amount of momentum, her knees relaxed as if readying to pounce. But at the very last moment, Hitomi stops, flailing a little to catch her balance before straightening up with a sheepish grin.[break][break]

Prim and proper, that is what they expect of her whilst on campus. Leaping at her sister for a great big hug and squealing at the top of her lungs is probably considered the very opposite of that. But while she's here, she can at least reach over for a much milder, calmer hug.[break][break]

"Yeah... three days. Kinda wish it could go longer though! Soooo..." She pulls away, swaying from one foot to another. "How long are you sticking around for?"

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #d5c8da; --skybase: #efefef; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; box-shadow: 0 10px 20px #00000010; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: rgba(0, 0, 0, .8); font: 400 13.5px/19px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead.ltrhead-dark] --accent: #d39ae9; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-dark .ltrhead-text] color: rgba(255, 255, 255, .7); letter-spacing: 0.03em; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights