Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
Extraction #2: Beau & Jack
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 18:08:04 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]authentic power spots
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]EXTRACTION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DESCEND

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You and your partner travel to The Desert, Route 105, Route 120, New Mauville's lower levels, or Meteor Falls, or other locations known to have an AUTHENTIC POWER SPOT. The Meteor Falls' authentic power spot can be discovered—but it is severely damaged. Broken. Or simply deactivated for one reason or another.[break][break]

These hotspots of dynergy have been created eras ago. It has been hypothesized that Eternatus' visitations to this land have caused them to form—or perhaps, its mere presence in space. Other theories include meteoroid impacts containing dynergy, other extraterrestrial Pokemon, and more.[break][break]

Around you, Poison Tera Crystals, minerals imbued with Dynamax Energy, and more exist for you to mine, harvest, and gather. However, more exists below each power spot. In fact, it is possible to leap into these power spots into dark labyrinthe caves below.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leap into the Power Spot.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#b35ab3;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 18:18:29 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Beau had to admit, he'd been enjoying the steady stream of missions being directed his way lately. Helping the SS Tidal back to port had been a major highlight of his year so far, and fortunately the highs of successes like that kept him insulated from the ominous lows of missions like this.
[break][break]
When he'd been told to engage in another extraction mission, he balked, recalling his last foray into the Ultra Deep Sea. To say it hadn't been smooth would be an understatement. He'd been given two quick shots of relief, however, in the form of finding out that this particular mission was centered around the Power Spot on Route 105 instead of the strange realm within Granite Cave, and that Jack would once again be partnered with him.
[break][break]
His anxiety shifted to excitement as they made their way from Dewford to the small island on Route 105, because he knew if nothing else his buddy would have his back. Dismounting, he recalled his Swampert and approached the glowing Power Spot slowly, the circle of stones easily the main feature of the small islet.
[break][break]
He peered at the Spot thoughtfully, eyeing the energy pooled within, and glanced to Jack with a raised eyebrow. "We're just supposed to go in?" he inquired. He wasn't one to question directions as a rule, but this seemed a little strange even for him. Swallowing, he shrugged and shook off his nervousness with a laugh. "Guess we won't get anything done up here, anyway!"
[break][break]
Before he could talk himself out of it, he jumped feet-first into the Spot, vanishing into the depths below.
[break][break]
LEAP INTO THE POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

RKS: Extraction (Power Spot)

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]--accent:#5088b3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .post b"]font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 3:06:40 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jackpost"]

An amused grin tugged at the corner of his mouth as Beau leapt into the Power Spot, threatening to break his normally focused demeanor. Jack was thankful that he had been partnered with Beau again, even if it made it hard for him to be his usual professional Elite Ranger self. After their last mining assignment in the Ultra Deep Sea, it had taken him a few days to shake of lingering feelings of fear and paranoia. Worse, it had taken him weeks to shake the shame he had for suspecting that Beau would ever do something to hurt him.[break][break]

He was relieved that this assignment was on Route 105 rather than in Ultra Space and hopeful that he could make amends for how poorly their last extraction had gone.[break][break]

Releasing Mismagius from her pokeball, Jack stepped into the Power Spot. His pokemon's mystical chanting helping them both levitate gracefully downward into whatever was waiting below.[break][break]

LEAP INTO THE POWER SPOT.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RKS System: Extraction

[attr="class","jackpkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost"]--accent:#52D8D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h1"]font:bold 16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost h2"]font:bold 14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
Travel is the great leveler, the great teacher, bitter as medicine, crueler than mirror-glass.
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 1, 2024 3:07:34 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: VENTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Exploration of these power spot dens brings you to rich deposits of dynite ore. It is dark here. Foreboding. Poison oozes from corrupted mosses, and Pokemon made aggressive by dynergy's effects, roam the caves.[break][break]

You may encounter a paranoid Pierce Creighton, one of Hoenn's Scientists, exploring the caves too. Should you approach him, he does not let you come close. The keenest eye may scry blood splatter on his shoes. Despite his haggard appearance, he bestows supplies should you require them. Otherwise, encounter poor bystanders trapped here, like backpackers or even a feral Megalopolan.[break][break]

There are two paths to take (OOC: they will lead to the same scenario).

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go left.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Go right.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 18:53:17 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Beau's impromptu leap into the power spot and his subsequent descent made him consider, mid-plummet, that perhaps the cavern beneath was more than a few feet of a drop. He glanced down and, with a mild frisson of fear running through him, confirmed this to be the case, as the floor - dozens of feet away - grew close at a rapid pace.
[break][break]
Yelping, he fumbled at his belt for a pokeball and released his Toucannon, grabbing on to her claws tightly. Squawking indignantly, she flapped her wings madly; though she was far from large enough to carry a man of Beau's size, it was enough to arrest his descent from a bone-shattering speed to an uncomfortable one. He landed and took a few stumbling steps before tripping and falling on his face.
[break][break]
"Oof," he pronounced, muffled, from his place on the floor.
[break][break]
Standing up slowly, he dusted himself off and looked around the enclosure. The maze-like passages of the cave offered two means of egress, and the thrumming presence of dynergy did little to settle his nerves. He glanced up as Jack and his Mismagius floated down in a significantly more graceful manner than he'd managed, and offered a wry, self-deprecating grin as the other man landed.
[break][break]
"Alright, time to find what we can find, I guess. Left, think? I have a pretty good feeling!" Beau set off leftward, rounding the bend and immediately stepping in a clump of poison-dripping moss on the cave floor. "Okay, well, something that might be a good feeling if you squint, I guess," he frowned, lifting his foot to look at the damage before shaking his shoe in an attempt to get the sludge off of it.
[break][break]
GO LEFT.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

RKS: Extraction

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.beauf4]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".beauf4 .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 19:20:06 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

He couldn't help but grin as a burst of red light below him accompanied the appearance of Beau's Toucannon as it appeared from its pokeball. Jack admired his friend's bravery and quick thinking in novel situations such as these.[break][break]

His good mood lessened as his feet gently touched the ground thanks for Mismagius' levitate spell. With a nod of thanks, Jack returned her to her pokeball before taking in the strange surroundings. He was familiar with Power Spots given the central role they played in the Galarian League gym circuit. Or that they used to play, he thought sadly as he remembered the sorry state of modern Galar.[break][break]

"Sounds good to me," Jack said as Beau announced his plan to go left. Jack rather quickly began to suspect the man's intuition may not have been on point. Or perhaps this whole place just sucked. Jack fervently hoped it did not suck as bad as the Ultra Deep Sea.[break][break]

"Alright there, mate?" he asked, releasing Tatsugiri from his pokeball as Beau attempted to shake the poison from his shoe. "Help 'im out then," he gestured toward the poisonous sludge dripping from Beau's sole.[break][break]

Tatsugiri pulled itself up to its full, unimpressive height before emitted a gentle water pulse that shot through the air toward Beau's feet.[break][break]

"Watch your step," he grinned at his friend before continuing down the lefthand path.[break][break]

GO LEFT.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

RKS System: Extraction[break]
– Imminent Instability Endeavors: involve one of the following pokemon abilities in a post: earth eater, arena trap, sand force, sand stream, levitate.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".jackpost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;color:var(--accent);text-decoration-color:var(--accent);text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jackpost .tag a"]font:15px Poppins;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 3, 2024 19:20:38 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: OBSTACLE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Throughout the den, STONJOURNER can be encountered. Perhaps, they too, are imbued with dynergy, their ability, POWER SPOT, allowing it to empower others. However, the human mind is more fragile. Able to touch upon horrid thoughts of the abstract, mortal cognition brings your trainers closer to madness.[break][break]

Even here, TERA CRYSTALS are present. Like a virus, they've spread across the underground. Due to the concentrated dynergy in this place, encounter hallucinations—or hallucinations that become temporarily real by TERA CRYSTALS.[break][break]

And/or encounter a DYNAMAXED/GIGANTAMAXED POKEMON WITH A DYNAMAX SHIELD that must be downed. Regardless, the Pokemon will perish after its transformation. Investigating its carcass will reveal that it has somehow incorporated Dynite Ore onto its body. Though it is no Regi-titan, one may make macabre parallels.[break][break]

Or, you may continue to simply mine.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a hallucination made real.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Confront a dynamaxed Pokemon.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Continue to mine.

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 3:01:49 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

The tunnels wound and narrowed as Beau and Jack made their way through, the taller man only pausing to allow Jack's pokemon to wash the sludge from his shoe before continuing after a grateful nod.
[break][break]
As they progressed, Beau could have sworn he heard footsteps and rustling overlaid with their own, but try as he might he couldn't catch sight of anyone - or anything - else in the caves apart from himself and his companion. Eventually, the tunnel widened enough to open onto a cavernous den, and darting across the other side of the space, a lanky, haggard figure in researcher's clothing that had clearly seen better days.
[break][break]
"Hey, wait!" Beau called, breaking into a jog as he moved to catch up to the other man. "I'm not the Creighton you're looking for!" the professor called raspily over his shoulder, picking up speed as he made for the exit on the opposite side of the den.
[break][break]
As Beau barely reached the center of the chamber, the floor began to shake and buckle, splitting in the center to reveal an Excadrill burrowing up from below. Beau skidded to a halt, narrowly avoiding running into the thing, and the pokemon turned and fixed its gaze on Beau and Jack, uttering a cry that seemed to...reverberate a little too deeply for its size.
[break][break]
The sickening feeling of dynergy in the chamber suddenly surged, and with no more warning than that, the Excadrill Dynamaxed, growing to incredible size in the space of moments. Cursing, Beau danced backward, recalling his Toucannon and releasing Dominic instead. "Well, that ain't ideal!" he hollered back to Jack, his Rillaboom offering a DRUM BEATING that caused enormous vines to rip upward from the earth, battering against the Excadrill's Dynamax Shield.
[break][break]

[break][break]
CONFRONT A DYNAMAXED POKEMON.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 16:55:51 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

"Hey! It's not safe down here!" Jack called after the professor, moving to intercept him as Beau closed in behind the man. When the massive Excadrill broke through the earth below and dyanmaxed, Jack was separate from Beau by the enormous pokemon.[break][break]

"Hang on, mate, I'm with you," he shouted, hoping his messaged of encouragement wasn't lost in the Excadrill's roar. Relief flooded him when he heard Beau's wry shout and his Rillaboom's drumming. Taking inspiration from Beau's immediate attack, Jack released his Aggron with the command of "Hit it with everything you've got!"[break][break]

The dynamaxed pokemon turnde back and forth, rapidly swiping at the two pokemon that flanked it.[break][break]

[break][break]

Aggron dodged when it could or else took the brunt of the slashing claws, but in return attacked with reckless abandon. Aggron's rock head sheltered it from the repercussions of the furious onslaught. Between the ferociousness of Jack's onslaught and the booming attacks from Beau's side of the battlefield, the battered shield was quick to fall.[break][break]

"Finish it off," Jack shouted, pointing at the staggered Excadrill. A bright light filled the chamber as the Light of Ruin flashed down from the rock overhead to disintegrate the Excadrill.[break][break]

Looking over to Beau, Jack grumbled "That professor needs to figure his own shit out. Let's get mining and get out of here before something else dynamaxes."[break][break]

CONFRONT A DYNAMAXED POKEMON.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Imminent Instability Endeavors: use a gif or image that features a ground-type pokemon in your post.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 5, 2024 16:58:01 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]STAGE: DEPARTURE

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]After dealing with your obstruction, you come away with experience. Knowledge. Heavy burdens of dynite ore. However, retracing your steps may prove to be difficult. If you are not already encumbered, the disorienting effect of dynergy may hinder you and your Pokemon's return.[break][break]

Should you have encountered Professor Creighton or another poor soul that has found themselves down in this den previously, you will find no sign of them as you leave...[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Lessen the load and depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Escape with your full load.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
awards
296 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
POSTED ON May 6, 2024 1:29:15 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","beauf4"]
[attr="class","post"]

Although the Dynamaxed Excadrill put up a significant fight, Beau was grateful of his positioning; having to split its attention between the Rillaboom and the Aggron divided its offensive, and though he and Jack were able, at length, to bring the creature down, he shuddered to think what the result would have been if they hadn't been so fortunate with their accidental tactic.
[break][break]
"I guess," Beau returned uncertainly to Jack's comment about the professor, "But ain't it kinda dangerous down here for an egghead like that? What if he gets squished by somethin'?"
[break][break]
As he moved around the fallen Excadrill, he glanced over at it with pity - so many pokemon weren't built to survive Dynamaxing in the wild, and this one was no exception. A sparkle caught his eye, however, and he peered closely at it, then abruptly recoiled with a cry of disgust. "Brah!" he called, jogging around to meet up with Jack and pointing at the gargantuan corpse that now occupied the center of the den, "That thing's got Dynite Ore...IN it."
[break][break]
Surely enough, the body of the now-still creature was studded with ruddy stones, glinting innocently at irregular intervals across the carcass. "I ain't touching that," Beau affirmed, unshouldering his pack and moving a more natural - if it could be called natural - cluster of ore, glancing back at Jack meaningfully. "Let's get some so we can say we got some, but I think we oughtta get out of here sooner over later. I'm not lookin' forward to what could pop up here next."
[break][break]
LESSEN THE LOAD AND DEPART.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

skyline

jack
he/him
twenty-six
august 12
Hulbury
bi
travel blogger
elite ranger
awards
593 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jack
jack wainwright
POSTED ON May 7, 2024 22:28:48 GMT
jack wainwright Avatar
[nospaces]

Guilt swarmed him at the thought of letting the scientist run off on his own but he forced himself to give Beau a reassuring smile. "Mate, we almost got squished," he gently reminded his friend, "besides, the way these passages twist and turn, I don't think we'd be able to track him down by now."[break][break]

Jack's thoughts immediately went to and the times he had run into her doing research on her own in dangerous places. The guilt at abandoning Creighton surfaced again.[break][break]

"Fucking scientists," he murmured, then louder, "We'll put in a report with the League and see if we can get assigned to a Search and Rescue team to come back with more supplies and a plan to rescue him." Jack was careful to use the word rescue and not 'recover'.[break][break]

When Beau pointed out the dynite ore within the fallen pokemon, Jack physically recoiled. Nodding in agreement, he avoided thinking about how hard-hearted you'd have to be to mine something like that.[break][break]

Slipping his compass from his pocket, Jack pressed a finger to a keystone inlaid within the casing and mega energy swirled around his Aggron. "Alright, grab what you can carry and then clear a path back to the exit for us," he instructed the pokemon.[break][break]

LESSEN THE LOAD AND DEPART.

[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

– Imminent Instability Endeavors: use a gif or image that features a ground-type pokemon in your post.

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

a toddler

little toot toot
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
2,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 1:38:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS: