november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
207 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
excellent egg-cell-enter [m]
POSTED ON Apr 28, 2024 21:08:57 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
Cass puts down the café menu after they've both ordered and smiles at Thea. A new café has opened up in her hometown - the green forest scenery considered more home than her birthplace in Kalos - so she's of course had to try it out with one of her best friends! "I'm really excited to see what this tart is going to be about ... it's definitely an interesting combination, to put cucumber and caramel, salted, together ..." And one she'd be up for - she's really adventurous when it comes to food.

"But you also mentioned you have a gift?" she says, not able to contain her curiosity as she does her best not to look around, see where Thea could have hidden a present ... well, her bag's a good start, for sure. But what could be in there ... "I actually have one for you, too!" she then adds with a grin, revealing her card now at last, too. It's ... honestly something she just grabbed on her way, but it's still fairly pricey and high-quality to count as a valid gift, she thinks. And it's also on-theme with the season! Hah!

As always, Jon is seated on the table on Cass' side, enjoying a glass of lemonade just like Martin who's sit-floating next to Jon. The Trubbish is waving at Thea's pokémon, but Martin seems to engage more with them while Jon is in the background. Glimmer, the Glimmora, is also chatting up whoever would be up for it, while Dermot is fully engrossed in the cookie that Cass has already gotten for him. It's one large cookie and thus has to be treated with the utmost care, else it would vanish into tiny pieces before its time ...

Cass' Furfrou Kordel has stepped a bit away from the table, with the Silcoon Philomena fashioned into her hairstyle today. The dog-pokémon is showing the bug-type around, walking around the outdoor café area idly with the Silcoon wrapped up on her head fur like some really strange, but oddly fashionable headpiece. (The first time Cass has found Philomena in Kordel's hair, she's been dead-worried she'd have to keep those seperate forever, but gladly, it seems that when there's intent in Philomena getting all tangled up in Kordel's fur, the two actually got along super well.)

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights