Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
ULTRA PLANT: AG #3
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 21:14:34 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE WILDS: ULTRA PLANT

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

ONGOING EVENT
EXPLORATION

DESERT RUINS[break]→ ULTRA PLANT

THE ULTRA PLANT IS A DARK WORLD that is wracked by frequent thunderstorms. Lightning spears the desolate canyons and valleys of this world and massive cord-like structures bridge the gaps. Whenever lightning strikes, lights attached to these cords light up too. In the horizon, large Xurkitree can be seen, dwarfing the area you arrive in...[break][break]

Several abandoned power stations can be found throughout the area, but they seem to be deactivated...

PROMPTS

LIST OF PROMPTS

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • 30 hear haunting human-like or pokemon-like screams within the electrical currents of this world.
  • 31 involve a segment where some or all of the party must swiftly or dexterously bypass an obstacle (animate or inanimate) that is electrified or unelectrified depending on the timing.
  • 24 encounter a crashed spacecraft that has been overwhelmed by xurkitree wiring; inside, thick black cords obscure rooms, stairs, and more.
  • 13 engage a massive regieleki that has been displaced here by an unknown force.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcContainer]margin: 0 auto; margin-top: 25px; width: 325px; height: 150px; background: #2b2b2b; overflow: hidden; border-radius:5px; border:solid 2px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.greenBg]position: relative; margin-left: -70%; width: 70%; height: 120%; background: #9DD404; transform: skewX(-30deg); border-right: 82px solid #96CD04; z-index: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxContainer]position: relative; margin: 0; margin-top: -150px; padding: 0; padding-left: 5px; width: 300px; margin-right: 350px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.boxName]background: #fefaff; width: 170px; border-radius: 50px; margin: 0 auto 5px 69px; padding-top: 5px; padding-bottom: 5px; font-family: Roboto; text-align: center; font-weight: bold; font-size: 16px; color: #000;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable]overflow-x: hidden; overflow-y: scroll; direction: rtl; scrollbar-color: #7db302 #87c200; scrollbar-width: thin;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 7px; background-color: #87c200;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcTable::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color: #7db302;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pcFlip]width: 310px; height: 300px; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap; margin-right: -20px; direction: ltr;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot]background: #fefaff; border-radius: 25%; margin: 10px; width: 40px; height: 40px; text-align: center; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.slot img]position: absolute; top: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; right: 0; margin: auto;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON May 9, 2024 21:20:05 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The rendezvous was the base they had set up last time. Ameena waited patiently for the redheaded Ranger and her trusty dragon. "My sensors detect some machinery just a mile up," she said, getting straight to business. "It is displaying an unusual electrical signature." That said a lot and nothing at all, given their environment. It had not looked like a Xurkitree's usual electrical pattern, however. [break][break]

"If you are prepared, we can set off. I trust things have been well since we last visited?" Small talk used to be impossible. She had not learned it in the military. Instead, fleeing Galar to study the dream realm had taught her that other researchers were more open to collaboration if you were friendly. It was interesting - the poorer scientists, tied up in morals and ethics, were personable beyond belief, but the genuinely effective scientists she met in Rocket, like and , were not so qualified in personality. [break][break]

Hell, the latter had been ready to strike her down in Area Zero before she explicitly identified herself as a Rocket. [break][break]

Ameena wanted a longer collaboration with the little Ranger and to get in that head for potential secrets. A little conversation was a small price to pay to sink her claws into the unsuspecting Leaguer.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON May 16, 2024 20:54:02 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Yep, things have been going well. Just Ranger work and the occasional bump here and there."

Gwen said while making a few final tweaks to her own Ranger issued radar. It was yet another expedition into the unknown lands of the Ultra Plant. The last visit had weighed down in her mind as she wanted to get a good view of that giant ultra beast that had interrupted their previous expedition here.

Ameena looked as ready to go as ever, so the two had to set off shortly after. Gwen followed behind with her device on, making sure that no real surprises would be in store for them nearby. And to think, all it took was disassembling the break room coffee machine to get that connector she needed!

"I'm not picking anything up just yet. Other than smaller energy sources."

Gwen reported as they began to pass under one of the large wires connecting parts of the environment to those freaky metal towers. Every step brought them closer to a faint cry in the distance. "Do you hear that?" she asked as they walked closer. It wasn't until they were a decent half mile away before it struck Gwen of what it was.

Crying. An amalgamation of human and Pokemon cries. It was unnerving, to say the absolute least. But were they just some sort of weird side effect of the power growing all over the place? Or were the spirits and souls of people and pokemon trapped inside? She frowned at the noise but continued on.

"What's the plan this time, Ms. Abadi?"

---

30. Hear haunting human-like or pokemon-like screams within the electrical currents of this world.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 22:42:28 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gwendolyn was upbeat. It was a pleasant change of pace; many of her colleagues at her company were terrified of her and her Rocket colleagues were brilliant but typically lacking in personality to some degree or other. The redhead made Ameena want to seek out other League collaborations, but there were far, far, far more cons than pros for such an endeavor. [break][break]

"I caught sight of a sleeping Xurkitree through this way. It was hard to get my hands on a long-distance flying pokemon that was not susceptible to electricity, but the results are worth it." They turned a corner to see some strange ship. Between them and the vehicle was a series of black wires coming down like stiff vines, hung over the cliff top to their side. Unless they wanted to dig, they had to carefully traverse the wires. [break][break]

"Follow me," she said seriously, then, turning to face the girl, added: "carefully." She edged up to the first vine and exhaled; it would be easier if she didn't hold her breath. "Avoid any movement that will shake the wires; do not breathe as you cross." Then, she turned her head from the girl and towards the electrified vines - many that flickered off, then on - that most certainly carried lethal voltage. [break][break]

She found herself side-stepping and turning blindly among the wires until she made it to the other side. All that was left was the odd ship... and a Xurkitree leaned over it, its wires flickering. It was going to be dangerous to get inside.

TAGS [break]
NOTES31 involve a segment where some or all of the party must swiftly or dexterously bypass an obstacle (animate or inanimate) that is electrified or unelectrified depending on the timing.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 4:46:29 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Geez, this was turning into quite the trip to Ultra Space. Gwendolyn could see a small blip of wiring over the horizon that looked like the side half of their quarry. The ginger squinted in an attempt to catch sight of whatever it was in front of them, but no luck. Ameena took point in front of her as the older woman gave her the gist of what their plan from here was: climbing those wire-vine things that hummed to the touch.

"Got it. No breathing while climbing."

Wait, they could sense through the wires here? How big was this Xurkitree?!

She was first to lead the charge, with Gwen following soon after. She followed along with the other woman's trail and took a deep breath before climbing onto the wire. It was so strange, the vibrations underneath her palms. They shook so slightly, barely higher than perhaps somebody tickling them with a feather. Gwen swore she could feel one move around at her touch, but she couldn't devote more than a second's worth of hesitation. She was running out of time to hold her breath.

After a little bit longer, she passed through the dense wire-vines and came out right next to Ameena...and a radically entangled ship in the process.

"Whoa..."

A ship was just there, parked right in front of them. But it was, by every meaning of the word, infested with the same type of Xurkitree wiring all around. It was like stepping back into one of those server farms inside of a huge company. Taken by awe, even Gishath would stop and let the majesty of the sight in front of them in...before promptly growling at the giant shape looking close by.

"I don't suppose that this is normal, is it? Can it just mummify ships like that?"

---

24. Encounter a crashed spacecraft that has been overwhelmed by xurkitree wiring; inside, thick black cords obscure rooms, stairs, and more.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 15:00:55 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Gwendolyn handled herself wonderfully. Ameena was pleased once the two of them stood before the ship. Her immediate question also brought a smile to Ameena's face - that kind of curiosity made for an excellent scientist. She couldn't help but wonder if there was a way to naturally test her morality and principles, to see how elastic they were and how malleable the redhead was. Gwen would make a great protege and Rocket with her determination and bravery, but there were too many factors for Ameena to safely make an offer just yet. [break][break]

Realizing she hadn't answered Gwen for a full minute, Ameena finally shook her head and came back to herself fully. "I have not encountered enough Xurkitree to say for certain." It is unclear if this was someone's meddling or a natural but lengthy decay of Xurkitree. "Its body is all throughout the ship. These thick wires..." Ameena tried to navigate between them to get some intel from the ship, but every step was dangerous. [break][break]

The wires periodically sparked despite the clear death of the Xurkitree. "We may require even stronger protective equipment to explore. Electric-resistant soles will not prevent the severe burns contacting these wires will cause." She needed a full suit, perhaps the kind that Amor had worn when they first met in the Ultra Deep Sea. "I think it is safer to get out of the ship. No need to die for the potential of information."[break][break]

Not when Ameena was forming plans for Gwen, at least.

TAGS [break]
NOTES – [break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 19:18:16 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The answer to her question was met with silence. It wasn't like Gwen expected an answer as if this was a common occurrence. Wires as thick and strong as these must have meant that whatever was causing them was quite the specimen indeed. They couldn't cut them without risking being electrocuted, at best. So for now, they were just obstacles that would have to be dealt with the utmost of caution.

The interior of the ship was dusty, left untouched for likely years. Gwen got to work on fiddling with the wiring here and there, solely to sate her hunch about why the derelict spacecraft was just here and entombed in synthetic wire.

”If I had to guess, maybe the ship's power source was what it was after. If they're attracted by high amounts of electricity or energy, then whatever was here was like a buffet for the Xurkitree.”

It was a wild guess for somebody with zero knowledge about how Ultra Space and Beasts worked, but it was the most straightforward idea for her. They walked deeper into the ship, with their electricity resistant gear pushed to its limit.

Gwen had followed the wires all the way to a back panel, where the innards of the ship were ravaged. The thick black wire pierced through everything that could stand in its way to the mainframe. Parts of paneling, lights and even metal itself hadn't been spared. Yet in Front of her, a small crystalline structure glowed inside of the ship. The ends of the wires were frayed as electricity crackled between them and its power source.

Then one wire would twitch, slithering around itself as if it shielded the source of electricity from prying eyes. Wasn't the Xurkitree dead? Then that meant…

”Uh, Ameena? It may not be as still as we thought.” Gwen said. ”We should probably leave before-”

A muffled explosion came from outside. It rocked the ship some, causing some of the previously still wires to swing and move as the ship adjusted itself from the force exerted on it. The ranger looked to Ameena as the shaking had stopped for a moment, eyes looking outside.

”What was that?!”

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jun 7, 2024 22:48:13 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena only paid Gwendolyn half a mind as she perused the ship. Megalopolans were such interesting specimens. It was a shame their culture was so incompatible with the rest of the world - cannibals certainly could not run free - and that they were not collaborative enough to spell out the secrets of the universe. Though, in fairness, she doubted they knew much more than anyone in Rocket despite their huge advancements in understanding Ultra Beasts and Ultra Space. [break][break]

She was pulled from her musings with Gwen's alarming voice. Ameena barely looked up in time to feel the ship shake and nearly knock her off her feet. The odd electrical cry was not compatible with Xurkitree. [break][break]

"Something bigger," she uttered, "and something that can kill Xurkitree." Ameena sucked in a breath and hurried back to the entrance. "It can shock the whole ship; we need to evacuate." The open air was not a big improvement, but the mobility offered them more choices than being trapped like Rattata. [break][break]

Stepping outside, she turns to see a large being of electricity. Without a doubt, this must be one of the gods that has made Hoenn its playground. Without a doubt, the two of them are outgunned. But. She had been training too hard with her colleagues in Rocket and had even faced Necrozma in a dream simulation; this was not more powerful than Necrozma. "Keep it off of us," she instructed Espathra sharply, who flew up immediately to antagonize the god. [break][break]

"We are leaving." She left no room for debate, releasing Corviknight and activating its megastone. "Get on!"[break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES13 engage a massive regieleki that has been displaced here by an unknown force.[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jun 9, 2024 5:27:04 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Bigger than a Xurkitree? The one they were dealing with was already huge! How much larger could this thing get? Gwendolyn didn't have enough time to really stop and ask questions, all she could do was to follow behind Ameena once their goal was clear: they needed to get off this ship before something else would happen to it.

"Roger. C'mon, Gishath!"

The Gabite waddled to the entrance of the ship alongside her as the party was once again treated to the dire looking skyline above. The wiring and more still took up the night sky, but beyond that was something a little more concerning. An entire giant orb made of electricity that crackled along its body as it looked down upon them.

"Holy shit..." Gwen gasped. "What is that thing?!"

Gazing upon the beast was like staring at the oncoming hand of an omnipotent god, really to smite them both down. She had never really faced a threat such as this one. Her feet felt burdened by the weight of her insignificant life compared to the thing in the sky. It was only Ameena's voice that had helped guide her towards freedom.

She grabbed her Corviknight and used the power of Dynamax to cause it to grow big enough to withstand whatever forces or attacks that this electric god would no doubt be hurling at them while they fled. Gwen picked up Gishath with both hands and ran to hop aboard their ride out of this Ultra Space realm.

"We're on! Go!"

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 15:59:35 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She tried to recall the name of the creature as Gwen boarded. She had been studying deities since Hoenn had a penchant for housing them. It was similar to Regirock but made of electricity. Regitricity? No, that wasn't it. [break][break]

Regielectric? No. [break][break]

"Regieleki," she stated with her epiphany moment, slamming the side of her fist into her open hand. "Like its sibling deities, it is a protector." She, however, had no idea what it was meant to protect. A patron saint of Xurkitree made no sense. The area might have had some long-time power related to electricity that had summoned the Xurkitree (created, perhaps?) that the Regieleki responded well to. But it was all speculation.[break][break]

She had no interest in studying it without even stronger protective equipment. One shot from it would likely fry her heart. "You did good." She turned on Corviknight to face Gwen, showing how earnest she was in her expression. Indeed, she wanted to hold onto this one. [break][break]

TAGS [break]
NOTES –[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Madda

Gwen, "Gwennie"
She/Her
May 29
Twinleaf Town
Closeted Lesbian
Ranger-In-Training
Cadet
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
287 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gwendolyn
Gwendolyn Conway
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 10:56:03 GMT
Gwendolyn Conway Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

A Regieleki? She had heard of the three normal Regis and their corresponding elements. But Electricity sure wasn't one of them! Was this some kind of newly found Regi kind? Could it fuse itself with the other Regis for some kind of long forgotten fusion? How could Ameena just see that and say that so straightfaced?!

"I wonder what it was protecting."

Gwen said to herself, though turning to Ameena when she had shown her gratitude for Gwen's support.

"Oh, thanks! I really do love exploring these Ultra Space places with you, Mrs. Abadi! Besides the dangerous parts, this is a pretty cool little field trip. If you're planning more, we'd definitely be down to help out!"

Gishath let out a sharp hiss in agreement with Gwen.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,688 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 3:40:35 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

EXPEDITION COMPLETE!

REWARDS - THESE CAN BE ADDED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT & PC

[break][break][break][break]

TATTERED[break]
INSTRUCTION MANUALS

IT'S ALIVE!!

[break][break]
If you have gathered TATTERED INSTRUCTION MANUALS 'TYPE FULL RECIPE A, B, C, D, E, F', your character will be able to piece together the formula to create the Synthetic Pokemon, TYPE: NULL. Creating this creature requires the cells taken from all Pokemon types and/or physical body parts of Pokemon.[break][break]

However, to create this Pokemon is a macabre and unethical endeavor. Feel free to explain how your character receives a TYPE: NULL in some other fashion, but do note that its creation is most likely rooted in the most reprobate and unprincipled of practices.[break][break]

Furthermore, many are wary of this creature, for it had turned on its owners during the ULTRA BEAST WAR thanks to Megalopolan technology designed by JULES COTILLARD. Perhaps, these manuals were written by them...[break][break]

You will BE ABLE TO EVOLVE THE TYPE: NULL using a LEGENDARY CANDY. Furthermore, the recipe is so esoteric, difficult, and up to chance, that replicating the formula to create another will not be feasible.[break][break]

Feel free to TRADE IN YOUR TYPE FULL RECIPES into the SITE SHOP for a TYPE: NULL (pick moveset and ability like a gachapon Pokemon).[break][break]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP