Fortree City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Pokemon Ranger
Ranger
you were the sunshine
of my lifetime
5'10" height
5'10" height
what would you trade the pain for? i'm not sure.
awards
228 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherubi
Mika Nakayama
switch [m]
POSTED ON May 10, 2024 6:38:46 GMT
Mika Nakayama Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mikanakayama"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

Mission: Pokemon Pedagogy

"have you worked with kids before?" in the minutes before their demonstration is due to start, mika dares to make small talk with christopher. the children are all out to recess, but soon playtime will be over, and then it will be time for the real game to begin. [break][break]

not that mika is scared, or anything. she was only worried about their own pokemon, and how many of her usual partners are a bit aggressive in nature. she had carefully considered which pokemon to bring for today's showcase, and feels confident in her choices. [break][break]

sunflora and delibird are considered cute, right? and altaria is fluffy, so the kids will probably like her, too. as for sawsbuck... well, mika could turn that into a lesson about how some pokemon look different depending on the seasons. and he's a gentle soul, besides. [break][break]

she's also never worked with christopher before, but they're happy to be working with him now, especially in a situation as new to her as this. children are nice and she doesn't mind working with them: she just hopes they like working with her!

[attr="class","mikanakayamaooc"]

NOTES

- [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]--accent:#596DB3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mikanakayama]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mikanakayama .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Lime

Chris, CC
Male
April 25
Rustboro
Bi
Ranger
Cadet
Single
0 height
0 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
14 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime7
Christopher Carter
switch [m]
POSTED ON May 12, 2024 16:48:35 GMT
Christopher Carter Avatar
“A lot, actually,” he reminded honestly while checking a few things before things would get a bit more serious. “They are smarter than they look. But always a little sillier than you think.” That small piece of wisdom was probably not really helpful, but he was briefly busy petting his Boltund. That, Treecko and Starly were his choices for this. Cyndaquil would be too unsafe around inquisitive children and most of them would not be able to appreciate a Zubat. He had those on good authority, namely his own experience.

Petting done, he would return to a standing position from his swat, to properly address the lady he was working with here. His impression of her was to be of the gentle, but serious kind. Which made sense. Most people willing to work with kids were either of a disposition like that or they were still children at heart themselves. Though that might just have been confirmation bias at work, too. “But to properly answer your question – I helped out a lot at the hostel my parents own. We had a lot of school classes over and I often oversaw it when they played it with the Pokemon we had there. None of mine were included in that, though, so this is new for them at least.”

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights