TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Charmed
POSTED ON May 18, 2024 18:47:29 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]
[attr="class","nenet1body"]

It isn't every day Nenet descends from her office to meet one of Hoenn's Councilwomen, but today is such a day. At her side hovers a small white and gold Poipole who darts here and there with a mischievous glint in its eyes that only grows in intensity when it spies the woman waiting in the lobby for the pair.
[break][break]
"Ms. Morningstar it's a pleasure to have you," Nenet greets as she approaches, her hand already extending to shake Freya's. "Based on your message I wasn't sure if you were here for a just tour or something else?" Her voice trails off into a question, though she smiles pleasantly.
[break][break]
Not to be outdone, Poipole observes the women's movements and promptly extends a little arm of its own towards Freya with an expectant look while Nenet gives an indulgent chuckle.
[break][break]
"I hope Rika at least offered you something to drink while you waited?"

NOTES

- .[break]
- Mission: Warnings Of War (II).

[attr="class","nenet1pkmn"]

[attr="class","nenet1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1"]--accent:#EDE574;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Charmed
POSTED ON May 20, 2024 16:58:19 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

war is coming. the league is bleeding, its ranks undone by unchecked hubris. the inevitable had come, but despite their preparations, the one future they couldn't have accounted for had come to fruition - their unkillable champion is dead. 

"it's a glorified tour," she says, reaching for the outstretched hand. "rika was accommodating, thank you, but i prefer to skip the pleasantries."

upon prying, she's heard much about the impassioned, studious nature of the woman before her. when prompted, rika had smiled earnestly and exuberantly, more than happy to chat about how lovely it is working with such a boss. 

a handshake is returned to the off-color poipole as well. she'd known ultra beasts could come in color variants like pokemon, but she hasn't seen the white and gold of a poipole yet. it's quite charming.

"i'd like to chat about the observatories projects and by proxy, its assets."

what lengths do we go to protect this place?
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Charmed
POSTED ON May 23, 2024 13:39:14 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I'm very good at glorified tours," Nenet assures Freya; motioning slowly, she guides the councilwoman towards the Ultra Space exhibit as she begins to speak.
[break][break]
"We've had this exhibit up for roughly eight months," she explains as they pass beside a Buzzwole's recreation, the figurine towering. "There are several programs to introduce the public to the horizons beyond - I help organise online outreach via livestreams, but I do most of my teaching in classes for the public here and at Lilycove." Tipping her chin towards the hovering Poipole, she adds fondly, "I've taken that one on stream a few times. We're learning and have learned a good deal about Ultra Beasts, I would say."
[break][break]
As they meander through the exhibit their destination is clear: an elevator door marked DO NOT ENTER tucked away in one of the darkened corners for the public to miss. "We keep the public mostly contained the the first floor, but we do have a few classrooms and interactive observation stations set up for them to watch us work."

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".nenet1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nenet1 .nenet1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Charmed
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 21:57:14 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"really?" she says when she brings up the ultra beasts. her mind immediately goes to and her rogue naganadel, sent to track her down by a woman neither of them recognized. her own naganadel has not sight-shared with her like that, despite her asking in all the ways she could think of that might make sense to it. 

always, she got that same unimpressed flicker of neon in its cyan eyes. 

"i'd love to get whatever notes you have on naganadel when you have the time," she says firmly. a test of her own authority. 

she eyes the door and its sign and raises a brow, though doesn't comment.

"have you been through the rifts yourself? where they're found?"
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Charmed
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 0:25:01 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet glances askance to Freya at the request, though does not immediately answer; dispassionately she presses the call button for the elevator after tapping in a code on the pad. Once finished, she looks to Freya once more and finally answers with the ding of the elevator doors opening.

[break][break]
"I can look into our archives," is what she says. Nothing firm one way or another - a test of her own in a way. Wordlessly she ushers Freya into the elevator and presses another button.

[break][break]
"I have." Nenet folds her hands in front of herself as she smiles. "The Ultra Sea and the Ultra Crater. Both were... Illuminating as to our lack of knowledge and the hostilities faced during field research." She gives a wink, playful, as her low laugh fills the space of the elevator's confines.

[break][break]
"This one is from the Ultra Sea," she adds, her hands unfolding to lightly take the Poipole's little hand - it giggles, high and bright. Utterly alien.

[break][break]
The doors open.

[break][break]
"Shall we look at the telescope, councilwoman?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Charmed
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 0:06:37 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

they're not friendly when they're in their homeland, but that's much the case with other wild dragons. still, the hatchlings are curious little things, and freya finds herself smiling at the antics this one has with its trainer. 

"i've heard some of them have started to appear in lesser megalopolis as well."

she does not offer her own information. she does not tell her about the naganadel or its sight-sharing, or of the message it carried for a wayward woman, but she thinks it as they walk.

"you must be an adept trainer, going to the rifts yourself. many don't have it in them." curiosity begets her at the question. "i'd love to, but you'll have to explain what i'm seeing. i've never known much about the stars."
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Charmed
POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 1:11:08 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

"I've never been,"
Nenet muses thoughtfully as to Poipole appearing in Lesser Megalopolis. "Perhaps I should see for myself someday."
[break][break]
A wry smile is offered to Freya as she moves to set the telescope, assuring quietly, "You'll be a professional by the time I'm done."
[break][break]
As she adjusts the lenses and angle, she then adds, "I didn't find the little Poipole alone. One of the university's graduate students came along - . I'm not much for field research - having her there was a tremendous help."
[break][break]
I'm not much of a trainer.
[break][break]
"Now," Nenet says again, changing the subject. "We're going to see a binary star system." The telescope moved into place, she motions for Freya to look into the eyepiece.

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Charmed
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 5:45:23 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

"i haven't either," she admits. her own poipole are from the ultra deep sea, but she's seen some of those that come from that other plane. the one where the broken sky pillar lay. 

it takes her a second to register why the name sounds so familiar and when it hits her, she straightens, blinking. "you knew ?" she asks. that name doesn't deliver her face in as much clarity as the visionary does. but the subject is changed, her chance to ask questions soured, and she tells herself she's content with letting it slide as she stoops over the telescope. 

two bright lights burn in the darkness. 

"does it ever make you feel small, looking up at them like this?"
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Charmed
POSTED ON Jul 15, 2024 16:01:40 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet hums softly at the question lobbed her way, but the moment is gone and the sky awaits them.
[break][break]
As she stands beside the telescope, her gaze tips up to look at the swath of night seen through the dome's opening. The patch of sky the telescope pointed to was still breathtaking without the clarity of the lenses; knowing what laid beyond what she could readily see only made the depths above even more enticing.
[break][break]
"Oh, yes," Nenet answers, her voice warm. "We're all rather meaningless when you start looking outward." Her golden eyes don't leave the sky as she adds, "And then you have universes beyond ours and you really begin to understand the insignificance of it all."
[break][break]
"But some would argue that makes us unique, and inherently important. It's really about perspective, I suppose."
[break][break]
"What do you think, councilwoman?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Charmed
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 16:59:50 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

even the draconid people did not look further than the ozone. their priests relied on xiekiv svantrelgr - the skycaller - to beckon their lord in times of need. but had they any idea, in the centuries before now, dealt with interdimensional skirmishers? aliens from outer realms?

she withdraws from the telescope and looks up with her naked eye. 

"there is power in the insignificant; so often is that which falls to the wayside underestimated." blood in her teeth, ruination on her blade, a fae realizing it's lost. she smiles at the memory. "i spent a very long time thinking it was all meaningless and maybe we are, in the grand scheme of things, but what a horrible way to live. we matter because we matter to the people whose lives we touch. we matter because we are our humanity."
close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
God General's Wife
awards
628 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
Charmed
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 20:34:28 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nenet1"]

Nenet smiles faintly at Freya's words. They were insightful as to the woman's world view - one quite opposite of Nenet's own.
[break][break]
"This way then, please," she directs to continue the tour. Stepping back and to the side, Nenet moves to pass through one of the doorways and into the labyrinthine halls of the Space Center's back rooms.
[break][break]
"Some of these are labs," she offers. "Others offices. We often host researchers from other regions who want to use the telescope."
[break][break]
"Is there anywhere else specific you would like to see?"

NOTES

- .[break]

MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
awards
3,186 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
Charmed
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 4:30:48 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she follows dutifully, but her mind drifts. there is power in knowledge, and in innovation, yes, but she's a tactile person. and she's always kept her head down instead of staring into distant stars. this is where the fight is. not up there.

is it worth it, trying to save mossdeep?

"all of this information, i assume it's archived? there are digital copies?" telescopes can be rebuilt. she smiles apologetically. 

"no, i think i've seen enough for the tour, but thank you."
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Charmed
POSTED ON Sept 16, 2024 2:19:55 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven