Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
death metal lullabies
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 1:26:40 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson-main"]
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]"Greyson gangnam style?" It was like he'd just been told the inspiration for his name came from a serial killer. No, it was worse. Much worse.

"Let's... keep brainstorming." Maybe the previous name wasn't so bad? At least his reputation wouldn't be tarnished that way.

But, that was something that could be handled later. He had a different priority.

"How do you think you handled that scenario?"

[attr="class","snub-greyson-pkmn"]
[attr="class","pcruinsslot"]

[attr="class","snub-greyson-tag"]

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main b]color:#cec8ef; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
death metal lullabies
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 4:58:36 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
his priorities are actually completely out of whack. she's going to be completely and utterly useless until they pick out a new name for oleg's sick track. it should probably be more glorious though, given that he just got a whole swarm of orthworm to rampage after him like some flying tyrant king. 

"oh, brother, now you're gonna go all big bro on me, aren't you?" she squares up her shoulders and waggles a finger, voice deepening to a terrible rendition of his own: "now, sasky, you probably should have sat down and thought about what you were going to do before acting so brashly."

she grins like the cheshire cat as she adds, "but you're really freaking cool and oleg is a creative genius, so we're all gucci."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
death metal lullabies
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 20:52:54 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]He tries to frown—or rather, hold it for longer than a few seconds—before giving up and smiling.

"Take this seriously. That could've gone much worse if they'd woken up with you on them."

He line of sight follows the furrowed grooves the Orthworm's left behind and this time he does frown.

"Tell me how you'd do it differently.

[newclass=.snub-greyson-main] font:12.5px Tahoma; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main i]font-size:13px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Verdana;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-greyson-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
death metal lullabies
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 21:00:34 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
she looks straight ahead of her, brows creasing, thinking hard. oleg putters soft snores into her side like a wittle itty baby. she shoulders his weight, but her arm is kind of sore now, but also she loves him very much so it doesn't matter. she'll hold him. he deserves that much.

"you're right," she says and then she bounces on the balls of her feet, jostling her baby. 

"it should be called death by orthworm as, like, a tribute."
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
death metal lullabies
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 21:56:27 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[attr="class","snub-greyson"]It was clear Saskia wasn't going to listen to him. With a sigh, he kicks off in the other direction.

She'd follow—probably—and they could probably get something to eat. Anything to distract from this naming nonsense.

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
death metal lullabies
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 1:11:07 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven