june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
THE GOOD, THE BAD, THE UGLY [M]
POSTED ON May 25, 2024 17:55:33 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

It was a standoff, like a B-tier Western that didn’t quite get it right: Yujin pointing her pistol at the bombirdier calmly clutching her coat in one talon. The same overcoat that hosted all her pokeballs.[break][break]
“...Tch.”[break][break]
But even a tumbleweed threatened to agitate the sleeping voltorbs, let alone the ricochet of a bullet.[break][break]
Once again the interpol agent was in some far-flung region of the world, this time trying to recover a drone that had gone offline somewhere in the foothills of Route 117. Its pieces lay relatively whole amongst the clay soil, save for the grid of voltorbs that found the electrical discharge pleasing.[break][break]
Well? Does she shoot the bird and risk electrocution, or watch it fly off with her precious pokeballs?
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 22:07:50 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
For once, Shalin had to leave her Sygna Suit, and the vibration-enduring powers that came with it, back at her sanctuary in Petalburg Woods. Even a normal-sized Beedrill making too low of a pass could set off all the Voltorb landmines still underground from the last Mauville warfront. The wake of Queen Zing's buzzing could easily cause the drone to explode, along with anything else within the blast radius.

Instead, the girl had brought some merely "unusual" aerial Pokémon when she heard that the drone recovery operation had gone awry and that Ranger assistance had been requested. She approached the agent observing the Bombirdier flying above the tield with her coat in its talons. "Captain Shalin Nariya, Rustboro," she introduced herself as she clicked open two Poké Balls containing enormous bugs. The saddles strapped to the backs of the Volcarona and Frosmoth had to look strange to the average trainer; who would willingly fly on a Pokémon like that?

Observing her surroundings, she quickly noticed the circling Bombirdier. "So it's just as simple as getting in the air and knocking the Bombirdier out to get your coat back? Shouldn't be an issue. Just gotta lure it away from the minefield."

{PC: 1}

NAME          SPECIES        STATUS
Michiko       Frosmoth       Good
Sol           Volcarona**    Good

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 23:57:03 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

Rangers were good folk, hardy folk, and easy to rely upon in the wild frontiers. [break][break]
But the profession attracted bleeding hearts, and Yujin already had enough blood on her boots.[break][break]
She surreptitiously stows away her gun as the ranger captain approaches. How cute, she thinks but does not say, because she’s been working on her boundaries.[break][break]
“Yujin Ha. Interpol. It’s a pleasure and a relief.”[break][break]
She nods at the plan and gingerly steps over to the pale frosmoth. “You’re sure they can handle the weight? Not that I doubt your judgment.” It’s more that she’s never seen anyone ride them before.[break][break]
And if they did fall, doing so into a field of voltrobs was not the worst thing, but not too much better.

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 17:41:48 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Even in the Bombirdier's presence, the two insect Pokémon were fearless. How well-trained they had to be. How much they trusted the Captain. "Yep!" she chirped, waving toward Sol. The golden-winged Volcarona fluttered toward his trainer so that she could climb onto him. "We'll chase that bird down and get your Poké Balls back. And who might you be, if I may ask?"

Michiko, likewise, landed next to Yujin for her to soar the skies, the two bugs ready to take to the air on Shalin's command. "Need a crash course on how to control a flying Pokémon?" Shalin asked, already holding Sol's reins in her hands.

{PC: 2}

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 4:04:24 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“You may,” she says, having previously introduced herself. “I was sent here from Johto, though I’ve been in Hoenn a few times. I’m an engineer, Captain.”[break][break]
She climbs aboard the frosmoth with some hesitation but otherwise shakes her head. “No need, darling.” She had plenty of practice on that noivern, and hopefully, dragons were the stubbornest of the bunch.[break][break]
They take to the skies with a slight wobble that corrects itself once Yujin regains her balance. But the pursuit of the bombirdier looks to be more than simple: the bird takes one look at the airborne duo and immediately bolts to the south, the arms of the black blazer wheedling wildly in the air.[break][break]
“Goodness,” Yujin groans. “Why are the wildlife here always so petulant?” Is it because people are always trying to catch them in solo and duo wilds?!

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 2:47:58 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Sol backed away from the field of Voltorb before taking off, the larger bug-type needing to audibly buzz his wings to get airborne. Once they were aloft, their flutter was nowhere close to as intense, the flying insect silent as a Venomoth.

As the two bug-types soared, Shalin spoke up, smiling when she heard Yujin's origin story. "Funny coincidence -- I'm from Johto myself. Ecruteak area. Stunning part of the region, especially in the fall." She was impressed with how confidently Yujin was commanding the highly unusual flying mount: bug-types often had unsteady flying patterns to them. Did she soar the skies often?

The Bombirdier slowly changed course to the southwest, though staying within the Voltorb minefield at all times. It sure wasn't going to make this easy. "Ever since Coronet erupted and got placed under surveillance at his ranch, Pokémon have really been on edge," she answered. "We're never getting your things back if we can't lure it away from here. How iceproof is your bag?"

{PC: 3}

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 3:29:23 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

She glances at Shalin with brief surprise. It was indeed a magnificent city, a place where one's thoughts also shift with the seasons. For the longest time she had only seen it from afar, like a basin of light and life that every child in the village yearned to run down and touch.[break][break]

“...Up there is heaven / Down here is Ecruteak.”[break][break]

She had always agreed with that proverb.[break][break]

The bombirdier stays the same sized speck across the sky, much to Yujin's frustration. But she hardly needs to consider the question before the easy response whips back. "I won't miss anything that you can destroy."

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 5:00:41 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Good, Shalin thought; there was nothing sensitive to cold on the inside or anything Yujin cared about enough to make a fuss over it. "Wonderful. Then I have an idea, but we'll need to work together. Do you think you could fly under Sol and I? We'll try to knock the Bombirdier out of the sky so you and Michiko can blow it away with her Icy Wind. What's inside it might get a little roughed up, but it's the best idea I have that won't risk all those Voltorb going off. Think you can handle it?"

If Yujin approved or had a better idea, Shalin would set up to execute. She flew Sol well outside the radius of the Voltorb field before the Volcarona BUG BUZZED his orange wings loudly, accelerating to great speeda in an effort to ram the flying-type down in a FIERY DANCE.

{PC: 4}

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jun 10, 2024 19:07:44 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

“I’ll do my level best.”[break][break]

This was a lot of faith that the ranger had in her and her ability to control someone else’s pokemon, but confidence was half of the equation.[break][break]

Dipping the frosmoth lower, they succinctly entered into a flying formation. [break][break]

A trail of flame licks across the sky as the volcarona charges forward. Yujin waits patiently for the pesky bombardier to spook, but the bird is instead full-on rammed with a dull thunk that even travels far down to the other duo.[break][break]

“Do the thing, Michiko.”[break][break]

The breath of a blizzardous ICY WIND spools forth, catching the bombardier mid-fall and sending it stiffly hurled away from the voltorb field.

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,912 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 6:11:47 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
The two insects double-teamed the Bombirdier, Michiko loosing an ICY WIND on command. The ice-type's wings beat rapidly, a very cold wind enveloping the bird and hurling it away from the Voltorb field. It had landed outside the Voltorb field, just as the two had planned.

With their foe incapacitated, wings and plumage covered in ice, Shalin wheeled Sol toward it. "Gonna have Sol roost here long enough for your bag to thaw out of its talons. Don't dally too long, or it'll fly the coop with your stuff again!"

{PC: 5}

close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
awards
295 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 16:24:39 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

With another nod, Yujin practically vaults off of the bug mount as soon as they touch the earth.[break][break]

“And you thought you could get away with it, too!”[break][break]

What follows is a minor struggle of the bombirdier flapping what little it can of its wings, and Yujin smacking away the offending attempts with her gloved hands. Eventually the coat is freed and with it, the avian culprit scampers back into the air with a frosted awkwardness.[break][break]

Yujin stands up, puts the coat on, checks its pockets, and then straightens her hair.[break][break]

“Thank you again, Captain Nariya. Do try to forget everything you’ve seen today. Top secret sensitive stuff, probably.”

[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Jun 18, 2024 3:35:17 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven