Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
PREPARATION
POSTED ON May 26, 2024 18:41:56 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor stood at one of the most secluded battle areas in the city. Clad in her Ranger Captains uniform there would be no doubt that she was here on business. The Verdanturf City Ranger preparations were going steadily forward. She didn’t quite feel safe enough, but safe was a feeling she knew would elude her until things returned to normal.

But city safety wasn’t the only thing that needed improvement. Ranger skills fighting or otherwise needed cultivation as well, and so given the quiet nature of Verdanturf she had sent an open invitation out to any Rangers who sought to polish their battle prowess through sparing.

And that was why she was standing here beneath the bright sunny sky awaiting the arrival of one such person.

MISSION: SUPER-TRAINING

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
PREPARATION
POSTED ON May 27, 2024 1:17:14 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

Recent events had led him to realize he needed to be better. He couldn’t continue as he was. He couldn’t continue to turn a blind eye to what was going on in the region just because he didn’t want to get blood on his hands. Sometimes fighting was the only option. It was something he was just starting to realize.
[break][break]
In battle, no one was safe. Not even civilians would be spared in the fight ahead.
[break][break]
People like his grandparents would be his danger. His grandparents, who were more like his parents than his own father, Just the thought of them being in danger made his heart ache. The feeling got worse when he thought of doing nothing at all to protect them and leaving it to someone else to protect them.
[break][break]
He couldn’t leave it to someone else to protect them. That wouldn’t be fair to them or anyone else.
[break][break]
No, it had to be him. He had to be the one to protect them.
[break][break]
At his current level, though, he wasn’t sure if he would be able to keep them safe. He needed to get stronger. Strong enough to protect those around him.
[break][break]
These thoughts had been on his mind for awhile. So when he saw that one of his fellow rangers was looking for a battle partner, he immediately jumped at the opportunity.
[break][break]
Arriving at the destination on the back of his Flygon, he dismounted, greeting the older ranger with a dip of his head. “I think this is the first time we’re meeting under non-dire circumstances.”[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
PREPARATION
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 8:19:03 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
Elinor noticed the Flygon approaching, For a moment she wasn’t certain it was the right person, but then as Ever came closer she realized it was.

She raised a hand in a greeting wave of her own. “Yeah I believe you are right.” Elinor remarked as well. She certainly couldn’t remember any other less-dire times.

But with the pleasantries out of the way they could focus on why they were here. “Before we begin. Were there any specific things you wanted to test or train against?” While she had brought pretty much all the Pokemon she had available for combat, she figured as trainers they would spend their time more productively if they targeted certain topics.

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

lumity/jayfeather

he/him/his
January 9th
Hammerlocke
demisexual
ranger/photographer
senior ranger
6’1” height
6’1” height
awards
317 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ever
ever blackwell
PREPARATION
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 18:06:00 GMT
ever blackwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg7"]

[attr="class","header"]EVERYDAY BY MYSELF I’M BREAKING DOWN

[attr="class","setting"]

With pleasantries out of the way, they could get down to business. Which, of course, was them doing a Pokémon battle. But before that, they would both have to make sure they were on the same page, which involved planning.
[break][break]
“My Flygon here is new to the team. I’m hoping to establish a good bond with her, like with my other Pokémon, through battling. It will also be more learning just what she’s capable of,” he explained to the older ranger, his gaze flickering briefly to the Flygon at his side.
[break][break]
So far, he hadn’t had any trouble with Gaia, but he was well aware of how dangerous dragon types could be. Chances were, if the Flygon didn’t see him as a capable trainer, she wouldn’t see any reason to respect him, which would lead to her not listening to him. What he would need is to show her that he is a capable trainer worthy of her respect.[break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"] + notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative; --accent:#F1948A; --bgimg:url(https://i.postimg.cc/Px9QpS0r/IMG-2288.webp);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg7 b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg7 .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
PREPARATION
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2024 9:13:27 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
“Hmmm, if that’s the case.” She smiled softly as she retrieved a Pokéball from her belt. “This one will definitely be able to test your Flygon’s capabilities.” In a bright flash a Salamence appeared by her side.

The Salamence looked at its would-be opponent, staring it down with its massive size. The bright ILLUMINA pattern on its scales glinting like rainbows in the sun.

“Minh here is one of my most experienced Pokémon.” Elinor informed. She couldn’t believe the words when she spoke them. It felt like only yesterday that Gon had brought his child to her. “Do not hold anything back, Minh won’t.”

Taking a few steps back to give space. “So, whenever you two are ready we will begin.”

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP