mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 28, 2024 4:58:53 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","mango annal"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
summons her back to league headquarters.[break][break]annalise has been anticipating the call since they returned from that prison. it's a usual dance for them — something horrible happens, the head professor asks her to come in for a check-up, then the conversation deviates into something conspiratorial. she imagines this will be more of the same, their priorities realigned by a week in chains. [break][break]she stops in front of the laboratory door, blinking at her silhouette in its sheen before letting herself in. her eyes sweep the sterility of the lab before finally settling on the familiar shock of white hair that belongs to the professor. [break][break]"i'm here." i'm fine. my burns have healed. the answers well in the back of her throat as their eyes meet, made rote after all the disasters they've lived through. for now, she holds them behind her teeth.
[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".annal"] --accent:#FFB546!important [/newclass]
[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 3:50:39 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb leaguechar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
holy water can't help you now,[break]
thousand armies couldn't keep me out

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

while she'd like to pass this summons off to her half unwilling guest as a simple check up, the alchemist has other plans. if they had time, perhaps then she'd reconsider, but the tension breathes down their necks more than ever before.

[break][break]

the skies are becoming red with the coming of war and she will not allow them to be unprepared.

[break][break]

besides, from their past conversation, she's come to understand there's a special kinship between and herself. familiar with chains and cold, damp stone beneath their weak bodies... there are few who feel the whispers of resentment for a oppressing cage.

[break][break]

and when she turns to face her guest, the smile she wears is one of curiosity - nothing more than a cat staring down a mouse.

[break][break]

"nice to see you again, annalise."

[break][break]

she rises and abandons her work in favor of crossing the room, of joining the woman's side instead of inviting her to sit.

[break][break]

"would you mind taking a detour with me first before we get into anything science related?"

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".leaguechar"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 4:50:09 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
turns toward her, but annalise reads her smile as nothing more than a pleasantry. the head professor has done nothing except look out for her, so she has no need to be wary of the way she looks at her. [break][break]"it's nice to see you again, too."[break][break]annalise smiles back thinly, eyes following the her as she crosses the lab toward her, toward the door. the smile shrinks into a curious look that is only satiated once the professor speaks again. [break][break]a detour?[break][break]she blinks. [break][break]"i don't mind at all." on the contrary, her interest is piqued. her hand reaches for the door, holding it open for illeana to take the lead. "where are we going?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".mango"] --accent: #7C6678 } .mango b { color: var(--accent); font: bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango { width: 400px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; } .mango i { color: var(--accent); font-style: italic; 12px/12px 'Poppins'; } .mango u { color: var(--accent); font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-decoration: underline dotted; }.mango .inner { background-color: #272727; border-radius:4px 4px 0px 0px; font-family: roboto; color: #eee; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align: justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; padding: 30px; background: #272727; } .mango .body { border-radius: 5px; padding: 40px; border: 1px solid var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom { background: var(--accent); min-height:25px; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align:center; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; } .mango .bottom img { margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".mango .milkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right: 12px; bottom: 60px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .mango .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all } .mango .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 5:16:54 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her smile flourishes beneath annalise's acceptance, as if she finds it a pleasant surprise.

[break][break]

"perfect."

[break][break]

she wastes no time in stepping forward toward the door as annalise begins to open it and usher her through. as she goes, she glances back to find her eyes. there, she holds them to bleed her curiosity dry.

[break][break]

"there's something i'd like to show you."

[break][break]

deep within the league's headquarters, a room awaits them. the armed guards have already been alerted to their impending arrival and the contents within whisper their calling through the hallowed walls.

[break][break]

"it's not far - follow me."

[break][break]

she sweeps out of the door from the lab, then, and leads them toward the elevators. there, as they wait for the telltale ding of arrived travel, she turns and whispers a soft admittance to her companion. a another web is slowly weaved between pristine walls and fluorescent overhead lighting.

[break][break]

"this will help us take sootopolis, you know."

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 8:07:35 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
"okay."[break][break]annalise files out after , strung along by the threads of her curiosity. she bites the inside of her cheek, swallowing down the desire to pester her for more information. what is it? she wants to ask despite knowing that the contents are made mystery by design. instead, she remains silent on the walk to the elevator, making and discarding guesses with each step. [break][break]they stop. annalise tips her chin up slightly to watch the number beside the elevator tick in succession. she feels illeana shift beside her, but she doesn't turn to look at her until her whisper reaches her ear. [break][break]and then she snaps her head towards her, too fast to disguise the ripple of surprised enthusiasm that passes through her. [break][break]"really?" [break][break]the elevator dings, then the door slides open to welcome them. annalise steps inside, but her attention never really leaves illeana. she's scrutinizing her face, trying to manifest the answer in a look. the question rolling around in her mind finally sees the light as the elevator shuts, sliding between her teeth before she can remind herself to withhold it. [break][break]"what is it?"

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 18:04:02 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

as intended, she feels the small ripples of curiosity begin to overtake the space. they're pebble sized, colored pink and yellow and blue, and she has to resist the urge to disrupt them.

[break][break]

instead, she raises a hand and gently taps one of her ears with her index finger.

[break][break]

"not here."

[break][break]

she has little trust in the walls of this hallowed ground, but deep beneath... that's a different story. the guards have been vetted extensively, she's certain, and cleared by the commissioner herself. who is she to question their loyalty?

[break][break]

the elevator moves with surprising quickness and within minutes, their descent is marked as finished with the soft chime of arrival. she steps to the doors right before they open, sweeping out of the elevator with the expectancy of annalise following. her head turns for a moment to regard her over one shoulder.

[break][break]

"we have to get through security first - ready?"

[break][break]

unsurprisingly, she does not wait before tapping her finger to the biometric scanner and holding up her badge for the security camera. the large, seemingly containment, door hisses and slowly yawns into opening.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 19:40:03 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
not here.[break][break]annalise lapses into silence at her gentle chiding, dipping her chin just enough to show her acknowledgement. whatever awaits them below is a collusion that can't be exchanged in whispers in the confines of this elevator. her curiosity remains, circulating steadily through her veins as they descend, but her patience has found its resolve again. [break][break]still, her unanswered question can be seen in her face, swimming in the contemplative gleam in her eye, as the elevator eventually stops at the correct floor. [break][break]there's a stirring of uncertainty at the mention of security, but it quickly settles with trust. [break][break]"y—" immediately jumps to the initial stages before she can reply, but she isn't bothered by it. annalise prefers this, she thinks, to the meandering they could be doing. she finds her voice belatedly, compelled by the unknown that unfurls before them as the containment door opens. [break][break]"ready."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 19:49:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

with the echo of acceptance, of readiness prepped in the body, she guides them forward and through the containment door.

[break][break]

on the other side, bathed in bright light, are armed guards. they're at the ready long before their eyes lay on the head scientist and annalise. expectant, practiced... orchestrated and prepared. she has laid out her plans above board, surely, but there's still an air of secrecy in the way she approaches, in the way she clutches cards close to their chests.

[break][break]

"after they pat us down, we can go in."

[break][break]

her voice echoes slightly for annalise to hear.

[break][break]

and after they sweep over the head scientist first, they turn their attention onto annalise...

[break][break]

when they're done, illeana is lingering by another, smaller, door. curiously, the small bulletproof glass window seems tinged in blue. she gestures, then, to the handle and turns expectant eyes on annalise.

[break][break]

"would you like the honors?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 21:15:25 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
as steps forward to be inspected, annalise folds her arms against her chest and scrutinizes the guards. none of them bear any familiarity to her — just a handful of faceless, nameless sentinels that speak no more than required to, that beckon her with a motion of a hand to receive her pat-down in the wake of the head professor's. [break][break]she raises her arms, restless now, but the examination goes quicker than she expects, feeling like more of a formality than anything else. [break][break]annalise passes through, joining illeana on the other side. the look she regards her with is brief, stolen away by the door she's standing next to. her silhouette passes over its blue-tinged window, revealing as little as illeana has. she blinks and she's looking at her again, following her gesture to the handle. [break][break]and then she's reaching for the door, her "i would" small and trailing at the heels of her enthusiasm. it's as heavy as she expects it to be, requiring effort to pull it away from its frame.[break][break]she doesn't wait for illeana to lead them in — she looks, eyes widening, blue reflected in blue.[break][break]"that's — "[break][break]the blue orb.

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 21:26:46 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

realization dawns in a swath of mixing blue tones, the faint glow of the orb reflecting in annalise's eyes. the sight is enough for her lips to curl upward into a pleased smile.

[break][break]

"yes, it is."

[break][break]

the alchemist takes the opportunity to enter the room. the ocean deep glow dances like light across water's surface and while it's not her preferred color - far too cool toned for her liking - she wears it well enough.

[break][break]

and from the safety of the room, she's free to examine annalise a little further. there's curiosity and surprise mixed up into one expression, fully displayed across the woman's face. she desires nothing more than to mold that expression, to craft it into something primal and vast, but she has to refrain. these are delicate matters unfitting of a heavy hand.

[break][break]

"we have received intel of kyogre diving repeatedly near sootopolis in a half primal state."

[break][break]

her head tilts toward the orb in invitation to get closer, to inspect the orb and etch its existence into the memory.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 22:35:46 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
words fail, but doesn't. she plucks the thought from her mind, confirming what they both know it to be in a single, pleased line. after a beat, annalise joins her in the room, submerging herself into hallowed, blue light. it washes over her clothes, fills the sharp angles of her awestruck face. [break][break]for illeana, being down here is likely just another day in her tenure as a scientist. for annalise, the reverent way she lingers near the now-closed door betrays her inexperience with this sort of thing. [break][break] "you have?"[break][break]a cursory glance. illeana is watching her, head delicately inclined toward the orb. [break][break]"i saw it when i was sent out to monitor kyogre." [break][break]she moves closer. cautious, like she expects her wordless permission to fall apart if she gets too close. [break][break] "the half primal state."[break][break]her steps fall silent. she's standing in front of it, now, close enough to stretch her hand out and touch it. she can still see it behind her eyelids each she blinks, burned there like an afterimage. [break][break]"it can't fix kyogre," she observes, existing somewhere between a question and fact. her gaze sweeps along its surface, tracing the webbing where parts of it has chipped away. after a moment, she comes to the conclusion of why on her own. "it's missing part of it."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 23:06:21 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

as annalise creeps closer, as she basks in the glow of the blue orb, illeana keeps her attention focused not on the artifact but on the woman before it.

[break][break]

there's a tentative curiosity there, nestled between awe and faint understanding. with each step, each shade of blue morphing the features, she can find a new facet to annalise's expression... not entirely unlike the blue orb itself.

[break][break]

"yes, i suspect it's rather painful for kyogre to continue existing in such a state. we have had little success in quelling it."

[break][break]

the orb beckons for annalise to drift closer and without orchestration on illeana's part, she seems to obey.

[break][break]

it's smooth, despite its imperfections. the previous fractures from sharpened teeth appear fused back together from some watery version of kintsugi, lighter shades of blue replacing gold. even with being stitched back together, however, it is missing an important piece. annalise points it out without missing a beat and only then, does illeana drift closer to join her side.

[break][break]

"kyogre's former avatar, along with the league, believed it to be whole, originally, when it was brought in."

[break][break]

idly, a hand rises and she traces the missing puzzle piece with her index finger.

[break][break]

"my latest examination of the orb has shown that was, in fact, not the case. the piece had never existed as we knew it, though i believe the report said that was due to 's meddling with his own powers."

[break][break]

a beat passes. her eyes stray to find annalise's.

[break][break]

"the missing piece is still out there, waiting to be brought home. until then, kyogre will likely never know peace."

[break][break]

she leads a lamb to slaughter, perhaps, or a wolf to its new pack. her touch is gentle, under the guise of idle information being shared in the privacy of the sanctuary beneath the league labs. the undercurrent of space, however, tells an entirely different story.

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 8:05:07 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
this close, all annalise can do is stare, transfixed on the divot cut along the blue orb's surface. to think the absence of something so small has caused this much pain-stricken chaos out at sea. arrives at her side, but she doesn't realize the head professor has moved until her voice, closer now, disrupts her silent pitying. [break][break]her hand stretches out, finger tracing along the orb's scar. annalise follows it with her eyes, envious of how blasé it seems for illeana to touch an emblem of power. her own hands remain at her sides, idly fiddling with her mega ring with her thumb as she's fed the truth about the missing shard. [break][break]the blue orb had been corrupted by team rocket. [break][break]her lips thin into a line. [break][break]she knows what it feels like to be ruined by rocket, to be rendered pained and hateful and incomplete. maybe that's why illeana brought her to this room and not to any other — because annalise is soft to circumstances that reflect her own. [break][break]she can't fix herself.[break][break]her head turns, blue light cast on the side of her face, and she meets illeana's gaze.[break][break]but they could fix kyogre.[break][break]"we could find it." she falls for it, the carefully-placed trap that has been laid out for her. "the real shard has to exist somewhere. maybe ... maybe it's in sootopolis? that could be why kyogre keeps diving nearby."

[attr="class","bottom"]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
NDA
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 4:24:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her expression threatens to crack, to reveal the duplicitous nature of her information and expose her for the orchestrator she is, but somehow... it holds firm in existing curiosity.

[break][break]

"in order to use this orb in the fight for sootopolis, we must."

[break][break]

the blue orb tempts as it continues to glow. it whispers promises of power, of victory, of retribution into the air around them. even she is not immune to the potential it holds, but she is not the one meant to wield it...

[break][break]

and the torch must be passed if they hope to succeed.

[break][break]

"the cave of origin in sootopolis is said to be kyogre's resting place in hoennian lore. it's possible the final shard is there, but..."

[break][break]

a look of consideration creases across her expression.

[break][break]

"the orb was originally whole when it was crushed between general velmos's teeth during the ultra beast war. i believe he was stationed at lilycove - i'd have to double check those old reports to confirm, though."

[break][break]

in the end, though, there are multiple possibilities for them to work with. and without hesitation, she has only one request of annalise:

[break][break]

"can i count on you to help me repair the orb?"

[break]
smile

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,531 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
NDA
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 6:22:21 GMT
[nospaces]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","body"]
annalise nods, a nearly imperceptible lowering of her chin. the league needs to recoup their losses and another legendary pokemon on their side could help tip the scales in sootopolis. the determination inside her flickers as confirms the missing shard could be deep behind enemy lines. [break][break]but illeana sparks up hope again. they can look in lilycove. or, she thinks, realizing that she has turned her attention back to the blue orb, they can use the tunnels the head professor had mentioned to her atop mt. pyre. reconnaissance with renewed purpose. [break][break]at the end of her theorizing, without missing a beat, illeana asks her a question. it fills the solitude of the room as annalise looks back at her. the gleam in her eyes answers first, echoed by the words that rise in her throat without weighing pause:[break][break]"of course."[break][break] and in her face: faith. in . in both of them. if nothing else, their stubbornness will see this through to the end.[break][break]"let's start in lilycove — or wherever he was stationed — and go from there."

[attr="class","bottom"]

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing