played by

koi

he/they
kalos
ace
fashion/poketuber
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
5 posts
bai chiyu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi2
bai chiyu
not very cash money, universe [andrea]
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 0:03:09 GMT
bai chiyu Avatar

As he walked through the park, their presence was like a ripple in a pond, turning heads and drawing whispers. Someone with even a smidgen of self consciousness would probably over analyze the fact there were a few giggles and children pointing among the whispers, but such worries slid off Bai Chiyu like water from a ducklett’s back.

In short, Chiyu was the place shame went to die.

His reactive fake ears flicked and twitched as if responding to sounds, and his tail swung from side to side as he walked. Today's outfit was inspired by his twin zorua: eccentric to most, but not overly so on Chiyu’s personal scale. The only thing was...

The shoes were hell!

Beauty in pain, beauty in pain--!

His ankle wobbled again, causing Chiyu to tip precariously.

Oh boy his feet must be extra fucking beautiful with how they were throbbing. It wasn’t even like he was a stranger to heels, but he was going to have to revisit the drawing board for these shoes. And perhaps sell the design to interrogators as a unique method of torture.

He spread his arms, long sleeves making his movements deceptively graceful while he regained his balance.

His two types of zorua, each in their own matching outfit, had been walking on either side of him for the ~aesthetic~. When Chiyu paused in his steps and swayed, his more sensitive husian zorua stopped at once. Then, after a moment, it darted forward and grabbed the tail of its more oblivious brother in its mouth to stop it from wandering off.

When Chiyu regained his balance, all three internally sighed in relief.

In the clear.

Until--

"RUFF RUFF RUUFF!!"

A bolthound barreled out of nowhere towards the two fox pokemon. With an instinctive yelp, the husian zorua leapt backwards away from the sound, heedless of what was behind him.

And what was behind him?

Bai Chiyu.

He swung his arms in circles, but the damage had been done and the momentum was inevitable. He toppled over backwards, where - as if the universe was set out like a sitcom - one of the park’s water features lay. And thanks to the shoes, he was juuust tall enough to fall over the short fencing.

splash

UGH. THIS WAS NOT VERY YAS BITCH SLAY OF THE UNIVERSE.

All he’d wanted to do that morning was meet up with his friend for drinks and serve c**** while doing it, was that too much to ask for? ;A;

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 29, 2024 8:47:25 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The friend in question was sitting under a tree, pensively looking at her Rotom Phone for an update from her (non-romantic) date. No new messages. What was taking them so long?

Nearby, a Boltund was playing fetch with its trainer. She wished she could partake in their merriment, but recent events had robbed her of joy. How could she be joyful when tormented by night terrors that forced her to relive her trauma?

An eccentric Fuecoco Sygna Suit hid the girl’s physical scars, but her mental scars ran much deeper. She needed desperately to meet up with a friendly face that reminded her of happier times.

Her melancholy musings were interrupted by the Boltund… well, bolting. A cat-eared stranger was knocked into the fountain. The young PokéManiac rushed to their aid, only to realize they were no stranger at all. “Chi-Chi?!”

Against all odds, the sight of the androgynous youth brought her smile back.

“Grab my hand, easy does it!” The onesie-clad woman said, while helping Chiyu get back on his unwieldy shoes. “You didn’t hurt anything, did you?” She asked in a concerned tone.

Meanwhile, a pair of glowing eyes observed the two costumed humans from within the foliage, movement causing the leaves to rustle ever so slightly.

“Pon…”
close tab

played by

koi

he/they
kalos
ace
fashion/poketuber
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
5 posts
bai chiyu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi2
bai chiyu
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 14:50:57 GMT
bai chiyu Avatar

UGH!! UGH!! The sensation of wet clothes sticking to his skin was unbearable, the long draping fabrics of the sleeves suddenly sodden weights. He spit out the water that had gotten into his mouth as he’d yelped, and ‘ptoouying’ a few more times for good measure.

UGH!! This was public park water - who knew what people had put in it! Was this how people got brain eating amebas? He was totally going to get a brain eating ameba.

He tried to get up, but slipped again trying to find his footing, falling at another awkward angle. Growling in frustration, he slapped the offending water with both hands.

Then a hero appeared, cloaked in a glowing halo of light (in Chiyu’s biased vision).

“Rea! Thank goodness!” He cried, as if spotting a ship after being lost at sea. “It’s simply awful!”

He grabbed her hand and let her help pull him up, grimacing at the squelch of his clothing.

“This is the worst thing to happen to anyone ever.” He whined, with full dramatics and no self awareness. Still clutching her hand like a lifeline, he clambered clumsily out of the fountain, dripping water everywhere. His bushy tail was bogged down and laid flat against his legs, trickling water steadily into a puddle.

“It’s such a tragedy. What if I catch a cold and develop pneumonia and die?” On this bright warm day. “Or, even worse, what if the water had chemicals that react to the dye and it ruins this outfit?!”

[OOC: Chiyu's lack of awareness made me think of this. ]

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 15:27:21 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Okay, so her friend was being a bit of a drama queen, but Andrea did not mind. Helping him with his problem distracted her from having to deal with her own. "Calm down, you're not gonna die. We just need to dry you out."

Her Slither Wing was summoned out of its ball. "Stand in front of Mothman while he uses Sunny Day." Soon, the bright warm day turned even brighter and warmer. As the temperature rose to tropical levels, the gargantuan moth flapped its great wings, blowing hot air in Chiyu's direction.

And the foliage above them rustled some more.
close tab

played by

koi

he/they
kalos
ace
fashion/poketuber
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
5 posts
bai chiyu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi2
bai chiyu
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 15:28:24 GMT
bai chiyu Avatar

“I could die a little.” Chiyu said, face pulling into a small pout. But he obligingly stepped in front of his friend’s beautiful moth pokemon (with all its fluff, it almost appeared to already be dressed in designer in its natural state - simply darling).

The hot wind was pleasant, though Chiyu internally despaired for his poor hair. It would be a good stress test for the fabrics he used for the outfit - if they shrunk or stiffened with the heat, he’d know not to use the blend again.

After only a couple moments of being airfried (he would have to lotion so well that night), his clothing plumped back up.

"Behold, the resilience of quality craftsmanship! Not even the forces of nature can dampen the spirit of haute couture!" Chiyu said, striking a pose. Then he jerked out of it so fast that he nearly tipped over away, eyes wide with a horrific realization.

“You don’t think-- People don’t pee in public fountains do they!?” Was that just for public pools? He really would just fucking die!!

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2024 17:13:58 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
“Hmmm, good question.” Did people urinate in public fountains? It wasn’t such a stretch given those with the ability to do so already urinated on trees and in public pools.

The Fuecoco cosplayer leaned uncomfortably close to the androgynous youth, casually sniffing his clothes. “You don’t smell like pee, so I think you’re good.” She inferred.

Suddenly, a shape jumped down from the trees. Landing behind the fashionista was a child-sized creature in a green tunic. It had horns, an orange face, and star-shaped pupils.

“Ponyo?”

“Look who finally decided to say hi!” Andrea remarked with a mirthful grin, before doing the obligatory introductions. “Chi-Chi, this is Pon. Pon, this is Chi-Chi.”

The green-clad Oni stared curiously at Chiyu with its big, starry eyes, seemingly taking an interest in his bizarre, Zorua-inspired outfit.
close tab

played by

koi

he/they
kalos
ace
fashion/poketuber
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
5 posts
bai chiyu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @koi2
bai chiyu
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 14:53:00 GMT
bai chiyu Avatar
The criteria was smelling like pee?! A full body shiver of disgust traveled up Chiyu’s spine like an electric pulse, even his hair pricking up on end. Despite Andrea’s judgment, he held his arms out in a T-pose just at the very thought pee could be clinging to his (immaculately designed) clothing.

He was about to complain, again, loudly, when the bushes rustled and a pokemon broke out.

With his body already stiffened, Chiyu nearly toppled over again in the shock of the moment. In proper timing for once, his fake ears shot straight up as if to convey his startlement.

“My poor little heart can’t take much more stress! I’m delicate!” He reprimanded, just in general.

Then, disregarding his words, and even his previous squeamish nature, he kicked off his treacherous platform shoes and dropped to the ground to examine to newly introduced ‘Pon’.

“Oh, you are simply DARLING, aren’t you?” He said, clapping his hands together and leaning here and there to see the pokemon from multiple angles.

“Already knowing the importance of clothes,” he motioned towards the cloak-like leaves, “you’d look even better with some accessories. Tell uncle Chi-Chi, bows? Parasols? Masks? Which would you like?”

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
awards
2,065 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 9:54:08 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ogerpon fidgeted nervously as the flamboyant youth appraised her, but it quickly became clear that his intent was not to judge her, but rather to compliment her fashion sense. The female Oni blushed.

“Poni~”

At the mention of accessories, and particularly masks, the ogress’ eyes shone like actual stars.

“Pon! Pon! Pon!”

Andrea clasped her hands together, smiling jovially. “That would be fantastic! Pon loves masks actually! Can you really make her one?” She asked the feline influencer, her own eyes sparkling with hope.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing