sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
SECRET MISSION — INFILTRATE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 4:35:45 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— freddie slurped his tongue back in his mouth and goro chuckled, “careful there, who knows where that tongue has been.” when the keycard failed, an idea came to mind.

goro’s gaze fell upon the researcher in disguise. “conrad, i think the two of us could finagle the master key.” goro changed faces like a chameleon and with priam in costume already, he thought their chances better than most.

his pokémon retreated to their hiding places while goro looked between cadis and priam. “shall we..?” —

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 11:51:47 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Kingsley's cool gaze lingers on Goro, a question caught within. Then he looks to Priam and reaches out, ruffling the boy's hair. "Don't get caught."

Folding his arms across his chest, Kingsley turns his attention back to Cadis. "Think we should walk around for a minute? You know - act natural."

He offers a lazy grin.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 16:58:09 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam agrees with the plan and beams up a smile on @kingsley . he unfixes the ponytail as he backtracks their way to where they met the said scientist .

luck is on their side as priam immediately spots the said personnel. trusting that is following him, he bumps onto the scientist 'accidentally'. he turns to priam, and that is where he notices where it was. hanging on a strap around his neck, priam busies the personnel with small talk. his hands motion to it inconspicuously, hoping the other rocket picks up his signs.

the scientist indulges priam, leaving his attention away from --

@tags
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2019 20:36:34 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— goro sticking his tongue out and winking at . suddenly, a floating spectral claw of night shade passed over the scientist head and the whispers of a cackle echoed from the shadow of the glossy eyed man. something else came from the shadow: a blur that darted towards the man’s back.

a lizard, the kecleon had shadow sneaked at goro’s signal. he climbed up to the researcher’s neck and with a shadow claw dripping with darkness, slashed the noose that held the keycard. saint vincent snatched the ripped strap and the keycard with a splat of his tongue before casually crawling to the shadow. he appeared in goro’s shadow, who began to say, “so are we good to go or -“ —

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 0:23:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The researcher is aware of something being wrong the very second the pokemon cackles behind him. Even the boy talking to him cannot distract him from the innate sense of fear that claws at his spine. On guard, the spill of ink across his chest draws his attention and the researcher looks to the very brief movement of shadow and then to the ruined lanyard.

His gaze falls on Priam. Although his face is stoic except for dilated pupils and pallid skin, one thing is clear: he knows something is happening and that something is not good.

"If you'll excuse me, young man," he says, about to -
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 1:54:41 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
-- get interrupted by priam just as he was about to turn around.

hands on the scientist's shoulders he'd give him the friendly goodbye and a whisper of a half-truth to ease the man's unease. 'tell lucas a friend wanted to surprise him but he got lost,' he whispers in a volume inaudible to everyone around. should be able to cover for him, even if it's unintentional. the moment he turns to his shoulder, priam slides the defective key card from his hand on the scientist's shoulder to the chest pocket of his lab coat.

this was a messy switch. quite obvious too should he realize it later. maybe he'll have to set up a meetup with the head scientist later to give him an alibi. he gives the scientist a pat on the back, going the opposite way as the scientist. he and goes back, where they meet --

@tags
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 3:32:09 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— at the entrance of the staircase. his haunter materialized with a giggle. goro glanced between betty and . “well that didn’t go as planned.” he admitted bluntly. turning to betty he ordered, “hypnotize him. give him a nightmare about losing the keycard - of his own accord.” goro emphasized that he shouldn’t recall either of them with that last bit. he scratched his scruff and added, “wake him up with another night shade to give an extra oomph of fear... and meet us downstairs!”

goro blew a raspberry and the haunter was off, disappearing into oblivion. shrugging, he held up the keycard and asked, “think we’re in the good orrrrrr -“ —

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 5:07:33 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
not? they were. that was quite the sloppy work, though. they'd need to be appropriately reprimanded later, or a training course needed to be given. that would be something to discuss later.

patting 's head, cadis smiled, "thank you for your hard work." priam and kingsley, too, received the same reward. with that, he'd slide the card. once the door opened, inside, there were people hard at work. something was strange, the lab they were within did not look secretive. it looked too lax security-wise. upon entry, a scientist would inquiry the group if they needed something.

notes: in two post i have an idea on how we can make the story longer! just let me know when there's two post and i can extend the mission further, if you have your own idea by all means!! just trying 2 help with story progression and make the goal longer. i'm having fun with all of you, let's get 7 pages, hehe.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 10:42:57 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
answering the question brought a crucial point for them. it was already suspicious enough that they were aimlessly wandering the halls of the league hq, but it was made worse by having them do it in a group.

he says nothing and lets the others improvise for him. having the youngest of the bunch speak was going to get them unwarranted doubt. he sticks to @kingsley , staring him in the eye and steers his sight away from the group as soon as eye contact was established. he wonders if he gets his point.

they'd have to do this after --

@tags
notes: filler post for that 2 post needed by light!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 11:31:59 GMT
Deleted Avatar

the janitor arrives. The squeaking of faulty wheels from the cleaning trolley rang through the hallway. Anyone listening could hear Jack coming before they saw him round the corner. Spray bottles and other cleaning tools lined the trolley he pushed ahead of himself.

"You're the tour group from Lilycove University, aren't ya?" Jack jabs a finger towards the group of misfits. He looks from the group to the scientist, and back to the group.

Hope this fits the filler mr. light
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 19:40:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]
Infiltrating the league headquarters wasn't supposed to be easy, but there was a group of Rocket members waltzing through the halls with ease. Every inconvenience they experienced was immediately dealt with suave. Everything seemed to be going their way. That's what worried Rhys the most. When things seemed too good to be true, they usually were.

His presence in the group was hardly noticed as he kept silent for much of the infiltration so far. Rhys had prepared himself to act quickly if things went left, leaving himself to follow the guidance of the rest of the group. The janitor appearing and making public that they were a tour group seemed to quell the suspicion of the scientist for now. Things still didn't seem right...

@

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 20:55:02 GMT
...until the janiter ( ) spawned onto the scene. "just showing them where the magic happens. isn't this beautiful?" cadis skimmed the area. viewing the research lab, he noticed that this wasn't the place. this wasn't what they were looking for.

he'd turn to the group, "please spread out and converse with the researchers. be sure to ask all your questions for we'll be moving onward to the next location." cadis made sure that they were to inquiry about all that was needed. especially about the whereabouts of the parts recovered by the league from the beast they were in search of. it's why they were here after all.

with a simple gaze toward all of them, he said, with a powerful silence, get to work. now...

notes: cadis has realized that this isn't the place. which is the reason for its lax nature. the researchers are hard at work. and, thanks to , this is the time to probe the researchers of this lab as university students. discover the whereabouts of the ultra beast's body parts that were recovered in the guzzlord raid and brought here.

divide and conquer.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 23:28:18 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
-- the rest of the group dispersed.

intel gathering was not an area of expertise that priam has probed into deeply, but something he can do nonetheless. he speaks to one of the people working, explaining their supposed reason as to why they're here, and asks what he was doing. he gets an answer unrelated to what they were looking for unfortunately.

he gives him a quick thanks before he takes a step back to watch --

@tags
notes: filler post for that 2 post needed by light!
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2019 23:44:11 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Jack's excuse is pleasantly fitting for Kingsley, who has gone as far as to dress in a sweater vest and a pair of thick framed glasses that passes off the look of probably harmless. He's pretty sure he read a comic once about a superhero who only wore glasses to separate him from his secret identity.

Without hesitation, Kingsley approaches another researcher. Shortly into the conversation, he plays himself off as having forgotten his pocket book.

The researcher helps find one and in doing so, Kingsley glances at a computer screen, which shows --
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 1:40:16 GMT
...a level that's not upon the blueprint @kingsley held. on the screen there was information about something uncovered from the attack on lilycove, something unidentified was within their possession. cadis inquired information on this from the head researcher who spoke of it, with a whisper, that it was located "as above, so below".

a famous phrase. looking at the ground, he'd look back to the researcher who nodded. cadis understood and rounded the group together. "let's head out and allow my colleagues to get back to their work." once they all swarmed out of the room and the door was closed. cadis, explained, "there's a reason why security is so lax, because what we seek isn't here. in this building." opening the blueprints, two grunts held it open, a finger skimmed downward and off of the page. "it's underground." which meant...

notes: what they were looking for wasn't on the blue prints. it's somewhere hidden underground. meaning they gotta find a way to get down there. 

also, side note, pls feel free to do as you please and i'll follow. qq i hope it doesn't seem like i'm taking over because that's not my intention. :NotLikethis: