100 posts
jayde cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jay
jayde cross
SECRET MISSION — INFILTRATE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2019 4:47:34 GMT
jayde cross Avatar
...their target did not want to be found. 

typical yet surprisingly unexpected given the league had been subject to so many slip—ups. jayde had played a quiet role within the group. hardly offering conversation unless it was necessary. this time seemed to be so. 

"another opening. look for it." he said, not exactly demanding yet his tone would've given the assumption. "you'll all know the obvious when you see more security." speaking from the back of the group, he adjusted his spectacles with his index finger. not another word was offered.

the jaded individual turned opposite and let them...
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 2:11:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar

hear Jack speak in a hushed tone.

"There's a door my pass can't access over here." He places his pointer finger on the blueprint. "I got a glimpse of the inside before while cleaning. It looked like a spiraling staircase going down." Pulling away he taps the location, emphasizing what he'd just said. "This could be the opening we're looking for."

notes
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 19:47:18 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Kingsley examines the map, one hand carding over his jaw. "Split into two?" he asks, looking to Cadis. "One group goes down - other group stays up here in case it isn't there."

It seems like it might not be a bad plan unless --
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2019 14:30:05 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— they get caught. "if we split up, we double the chances of us getting caught." goro noted, for once, seriously. he ruffled his purple hair and said, "i've seen my fair share of horror movies and the moment they split is the moment the suspenseful music begins to crescendo."

he glanced to and explained, "we already know no one is on the upper floors because of freddie. why not just leave some pokemon on guard rather than risk our own exposure."

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 1:24:34 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
...they were right. both parties mind sound argument, which is why he'd call upon zoroark . responding, "you both make sound arguments. which is why i will have zoroark remain." by creating a guise of the group, cadis explained, "they'll wonder as to where the suppose 'university tour group' ran off to." turning toward zoroark, "zoroark can make an illusion to appear as though we're still here."

that way suspicion would be lessened. with the cameras turned off, no one would be able to see through zoroark's guise. "she was trained for moments like this anyway. with dominic and desmond keeping the cameras off, she'll be fine, her illusion will never break." and with that, he'd order, "we move together. as a family, father's orders!" cadis joked. if there were no further objections...

notes: i think the group can split up once we arrive to the hidden area. only b/c i think the serious obstacles, logically, will be in a place that doesn't want outsiders in.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2019 11:37:32 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Any remark Kingsley has is quelled by Cadis speaking. He is still, gaze focused on the man, then he shrugs. It seems risky to leave a Pokemon unattended and Kingsley still has his doubts about the mishap earlier.

He takes the master card and uses it, holding it in front of the scanner. The door makes a clicking noise then slides open, revealing --
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 18:55:02 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
-- the staircase mentioned. priam offers to scout ahead, using his own zoroark to conjure illusions in case security down below is different from the one upstairs.

he climbs down carefully, eyes looking for any cameras or watchful eyes regardless of the protection offered by his pokemon as per habit. he sends his zoroark back up to signal that everything's fine and safe below, while priam himself stares at a --

@tags
close tab

played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 18:56:58 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

—the sight of Desmond Kelley, moments before he donned a ski mask that hid his wizened features. The room is empty, pardoning the two men slacked against the wall; unconscious.[break][break]

He smiled to . It can be seen by the way the mask stretched.[break][break]

“My pass worked just fine,” and some underbosses had to keep their secrets as his electross coiled itself over his shoulder; laprey-like mouth opening and closing to taste the friction in the air. “Cameras will be offline for the next hour—we managed to get into the system through a fishtank they had connected to the wifi. A fishtank. Honestly.”[break][break]

He tutted in disapproval. The rest of the stairs would lead down to a—

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2019 22:40:07 GMT
Deleted Avatar
-- a long, empty hallway featuring a series of closed doors. The whir of machines and electronic beeps echoes behind each. Kingsley glances at Desmond, or rather, the black fabric stretched over his face. Almost comical, in that trashy B-movie sort of way.

"A'ight," Kingsley says. "Split off. Half that way, half this way."

He gestures with a hand.

"If you find what we're looking for, you know what to do."

They have --
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 5:21:00 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— got to get a wifi enabled fish tank at the smilin' seadra. imagine the possibilities... his bar, actually having an internet connection! no more awkward conversations about why there was no wifi. customers would be filing in by the hundreds. or dozens. okay, maybe no one would notice but goro would be proud.

he took to the right, sticking to the walls and shadows himself as he snuck by a closed door. he stuck his tongue out and gave a nod to betty white as she materialized. goro jerked a thumb at the door, and the haunter phased through. inside she saw —
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,323 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 9:31:32 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
-- a dimly lit office room. multiple monitors light up the room, revealing various paperwork, littered across various desks. there's nothing a pokemon could understand inside.

on the other hand, priam frisked the men felled by . he acquires their wallets, and along with it, two additional passes to allow easier access to the rooms without them sharing a single one. while priam is busy looking at the contents of the wallet with one hand, he holds the passes up on the other to be picked up by --

@tags
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 11:11:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
-- Kingsley. He taps the edge of the card against Priam's forehead and looks down with a crooked grin. "Good job, brat."

With the card, Kingsley takes off to the left side of the hallway. The doors are labeled, but the labels mean little when all it tells the group is this is Lab 1 and this is Lab 2.

With his own group, Kingsley opens the first door to a --
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 18:07:15 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— a space larger than it seemed from the outside. a whizzing computer was beeping and booping, with a few men and women donned in white coats whispering to one another about what the screen displayed. it was inaudible from the doorway; but that didn’t mean the scientist couldn’t hear the door swoosh open with @kingsley’s card.

betty white unlocked the door for goro and he slipped inside, unnoticed in the empty room as the door automatically shut behind him. a spare keycard was laying on the table alongside the dimly lit computers. these were... logs, goro realized as he scanned through the plain text. he was so preoccupied he didn’t even notice what was going on in the other room —

close tab

played by

rascal

rascal
he/him
rocket underboss
head scientist
24 height
24 height
awards
75 posts
part of
TAG WITH @desmond
Desmond Kelley
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 20:06:27 GMT
Desmond Kelley Avatar
[nospaces]

—where Desmond handled the situation beautifully; mask removed once he realized it was excessive. He was a scientist, not a professional criminal. People were quick to recognize the retired Silph Scientist, and they eagerly chatted while he excused @kingsley as an aide.[break][break]

As he held their attention, his finger would be hidden behind his back, gesturing to a back room as the scientists chatted about projects new and old. Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.[break][break]

“Martha! So good to see you! Yes, I was granted permission to visit. Working on my own side projects. Another publication in my field. I can't spare the details but I know you'll love it,” and behind the back door would await the storage room, where lab equipment was stored, and hopefully where Kingsley would find—

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 1:06:49 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
...nothing. for in that room there was nothing but robotics and tests being ran. on a large screen inside the other, one could see that there was a schematic and digital writing along side one part the next. the picture looked odd--strange even. @kingsley could see that what they were examining was no normal pokemon, it was something foul--beastly even.

it was what they were in search of. upon the screen it spoke of the creatures whereabouts. it was somewhere accessible, but only to one person: the overseer of this research who was nowhere to be found in the area they were in. the researchers name?

JONATHAN EVERBRITE

the rest was up to @kingsley to report his findings. unless something...

notes: idk, hi.