sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
SECRET MISSION — INFILTRATE LEAGUE HEADQUARTERS
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 1:43:35 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— had been found. which it had been. by goro. it was what had engrossed him so. there were reports, days and days, of detailed observations recorded about some beast. all of it done by a... goro had to scroll to the end of the report he was reading to get the name. an everbrite, jonathan.

goro’s gig was intel gathering, and while he was no hacker, he always kept a flash drive or other useful gadget on hand. cipher had taught him to trust in technology that much was true. he plugged a usb drive into the computer and began to download the reports. he didn’t even see the —

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2019 2:48:48 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","spade"]
-- virus that began to download in the background of everything. Rhys, who followed after Goro, looks at the computer then around the room for anything else of use.

"I'll tell the others what we found," he says. He walks to the door to tell the others about --

@

[newclass=.spade]text-align: justify; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spade b]color: #E0435E[/newclass]
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2019 2:55:55 GMT
cadis von klaussner Avatar
— their findings. listening, cadis turned to the group once they reassembled. "our job is to find this 'mr. everbrite'." eyeing each group member, he'd say, "make sure you find him. do it with stealth, and be sure not to make a mess of things." meaning no killing. if he found out such an incident were to occur so help him.

", keep your pokemon close by. we'll be needing it to do any form of memory overwriting." with that they were led into their next direction, "we will create two groups. we have everbrite's name and face, we'll search for him." no matter how far this place led, they were going to find that man and obtain his keycard to the quarantined research facility. "and, if push comes to shove, unless i or give the order, you are not to kill him."

before they were to break--it hit him. "actually, i'd like a word with mr. everbrite. whomever finds him, be sure to contact the group via communication devices. give us the location and we'll meet there." with that, they'd--

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 14:12:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
-- split off, moving to find the man. Kingsley leads his own group back up the stairs, pausing at the door to ensure nobody else is there. He tugs his sleeve up to glance at his watch. Forty-five minutes left.

"We're going back to where all the lower tier researchers were," he says, glancing over his shoulder. "Ask questions. Don't be obvious."

As they head back to one of the previous rooms, the group pairs off to find information on Everbrite. One of the questions asked is --
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2019 18:26:29 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
-- "are there any cool things being researched right now?"

priam's own enthusiastic and curious exterior makes the question sound genuine, if not told in jest. the person they asked laughs, saying 'no'. just as the rest leaves, the rather jovial fellow wraps his arms around the youngest member of their group and whispers something that might interest the boy.

the smile is evident in priam as he hears something he is ready to share, and it's about --

@tags
close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 3:13:32 GMT
— the creature discovered from a recent occurrence and the overseer of it. priam was told where he could find the man. relaying this to cadis, he would leave the others to continue their search. calling the core four of this mission to meet at the rendezvous, he'd run off to find the whereabouts of jonathan everbrite.

once their, the group would come to find themselves standing before the rocket boss with a special guest tied by their wrists and was blindfolded. he was in the hands of . they stood in front of the door they'd learned of earlier. the special that only jonathan could access.

the prisoner whose face was hidden come to be revealed as none other than jonathan everbrite. he was in their possession. "who'd like to do the honors of opening the gates to tartarus?" he spoke of the prized door that led them to their reason for coming here. the person to offer was...
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 3:35:21 GMT
Deleted Avatar

None other than Jack. "I got it." He spins the bewildered professor around. Grabbing hold of one hand he twists it towards a fingerprint scanner by the locked doors, guiding Jonathan's right thumb all the while. A light flashes green above the scanner. The heavy metal doors split like the red sea. Making way for the Rocket leader and his followers.

@tag
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,322 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 3:55:33 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the room was filled with equipment far more advanced than what the laboratories above had. large screens with numbers and variables filled the walls, and apparatus wired neatly onto one another filled the floor. on the center of a room was a bulletproof glass-protected tank filled with a substance that hindered the decay of the material they were here to find.

priam continues to hold the professor, though he does not seem to resist in the midst of hardened criminals. his eyes go to the control panel, which was soon to be messed with --

@tags

close tab

played by

light

dawn grandier
he/him/his
twenty-six
rocket boss
elite
219 height
219 height
awards
498 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cadis
cadis von klaussner
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 4:15:11 GMT
— opening the contraption that held the severed arms of the ultra beast that attacked mossdeep city and was defeated by well-known figures of hoenn. cadis ventured to get a better look. examining the arms that once belonged to a powerful creature. he could feel a nasty energy sprawling from it.

"this is it." he said in amazement. a hand, inches from touching, felt the chaotic dissonance surrounding it. " , , @kingsley , gather the data our friend here has obtained throughout his time alone with this." turning toward , "stop pushing buttons and assist me with finding samples of this creature. we'll take some for the road ourselves."

meaning cadis wanted to steal everything jonathan had currently worked on. "make sure to scrub this lab down clean and leave no trace." turning toward their newfound prisoner-soon-to-be-ally, he'd say, " , make sure he goes nowhere. he's coming with us." cadis said with a smile.
close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
POSTED ON Aug 30, 2019 4:21:16 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
— followed by a curt nod, from none other than goro himself. “snooze ‘im.” goro ordered to his haunter who used hypnosis to put the man to a slumber. goro began to dive into the intel, using a different usb to download the info.

“give me two minutes.” goro muttered as his fingers fluttered about the keyboard. his eyes flashed towards his haunter, “keep him under, no matter what.” he continued with a gruff voice, “freddie, vincent, stay on guard.”

speaking aloud to his fellow rockets, “just give me some time. my pokémon are on guard and at the ready. haunter can delve into his memories at your order.” his voice was curt and serious, as he scanned the intel that was downloaded into the encrypted flash drive. attention solely focused on —

close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2019 6:01:48 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","sbody"]

[attr="class","ihead"]

[attr="class","aname2"]
MISSION COMPLETE

[attr="class","ipad"]
[attr="class","ihead"]GENERAL OBJECTIVE
[break][break]

REWARDS FOR ALL PARTICIPANTS:[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]
100 pokedollars, 12 infamy[break]gachapon pull x1[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]PERFORMANCE REWARDS
[break][break]

REWARDS FOR THE FOLLOWING PARTICIPANTS:[break][break]
[break][break]
[break]
30 pokedollars, 3 infamy[break]@kingsley RECEIVES A ZYAGARDE CELL (PM )[BREAK]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ihead"]CONSEQUENCES
[break][break]

HYPNOTIZES the scientist but when they wake up they realize something is wrong.[break][break]
puts the guards to SLEEP but they realize something is afoot when they wake up slumped against the wall.[break][break]
organizes his team to acquire the GUZZLORD sample and files and make it out without being detected.[break][break]
the odd instances between multiple employees eventually get discussed upon. the missing footage from the hour alerts the league that something is afoot. they are unable to figure out who is responsible but they realize that someone has stolen the guzzlord sample, kidnapped jonathan everbrite, and accessed their files.[break][break]
team rocket now has access to GUZZLORD research![break][break]

[break][break]

[googlefont=Montserrat]