12 posts
cato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cato
cato
& a nice chianti [s][o]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 1:11:46 GMT
cato Avatar
"And— and he totally started going in on me, 'why do I keep you around'-type stuff, which is so unfair,"

Cato's complaints, discordant and strained, are accompanied by a glass of wine held between their fingertips, lips pursed and eyes squeezed shut. To fellow patrons of Icarus— and his poor co-workers back in Team Rocket— his nonsense isn't all too uncommon, and most bargoers regard their whining with a quick look of distaste before walking away.

Today, however, he's managed to entrap someone into listening to his woes and worries. Unfortunate for them, but wonderful for enjoyers of the dramatic. So far, it appears he's managed to put on quite the show— pausing every few minutes to sniffle and choke back a sob, before taking a couple more sips of his drink.

"I'm basically the most important person on the team. I got that total jerk," Aris, his best friend, and the club's owner; many would tread lightly about insulting him, but Cato's never quite gotten the message. "—His liquor license, and he still thinks I'm useless. Useless!"

"If someone called you useless, you'd be pissed, too, right? Useless, really!"

@/open

close tab

played by

madda

Himi
she/her
October 26
Celadon City, kanto
Bi
Florist
grunt
7 height
7 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @himiko
Yamaguchi Himiko
& a nice chianti [s][o]
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2024 2:21:28 GMT
Yamaguchi Himiko Avatar
It was already her first day back in active Rocket duty and already, Himiko was ready to just start lashing out in a fit of daddy's girl rage. She sat beside the Rocket known as "Cato" as she had run into him groveling at some plight he had with another person, any of whom she could care less about. But out of having nothing else better to do, she'd relent.

It was supposed to be a drink and a "you'll be fine" session, but Arceus, was he a sob story.

Himiko sipped on her drink before it was roughly set on the ground. Not enough to break it, but some precious alcohol jumped out of the interior. Her patience was wearing thin at his antics and had she the right Pokemon, she'd poison him ten times over.

"You're the most important on the team, hm?"

Himiko goaded him in the smarmy "rich girl" energy that she had come to be known for. Her eyes played the part of a sympathetic ear so well, yet tired of hearing his drunken rambling.

"I think somebody should teach him a lesson, shouldn't they? I mean, you gave him the keys to this palace of his, maybe you should remind him of who it was that's responsible for it?"

It wouldn't help not piss her off, but causing a little bad blood between people was a nice past time.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing