cato DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cato
cato
stop right there! [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 20:50:44 GMT
cato Avatar
"...Why don't you watch where you're going?"

Route 102, at ten o'clock at night; the trails surrounding Oldale Town aren't usually crowded, and even less does the opportune stranger travel after the sun's already set. Cato, clutching a bag at his side, a couple loose Pokemon eggs poking out through the opened flap, sticks out like a sore thumb.

By the way they immediately move to cover the bag with a spare hand, shoulders tensing defensively at a ranger's arrival, it's clear that they've been up to no good.

Eyes narrowed, their free hand clenches itself around a Pokeball, albeit slightly trembling. You can't run away from a trainer battle— clearly, they're not all-too confident in their battling skills, by the way they keep reminding themselves.

"Whatever I'm doing— what happened to minding your own business, huh?"

close tab

played by

crow

sasky
she/her
twenty-two
april 06
oldale
affectionate
ranger
small time
if i could be as bold to say that, you make me a joy parade
awards
224 posts
part of
TAG WITH @saskia
saskia volosenkova
stop right there! [m]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 21:35:17 GMT
saskia volosenkova Avatar
honestly, she hadn't even noticed at first. she's observant when it comes to things like 'oh, another species of moss that shouldn't be able to thrive here but is now because of the weird distortions' but with something like this - with people, their weird mannerisms when they're doing something wrong, she's clueless. 

luckily for her, and unluckily for them, oleg is not. 

he imitates the sound of police sirens, going WEE-WOO-WEE-WOO, and sasky drops her ice cream cone. she's quick to act though, as oleg's copper impression is always a serious one, but she must not pitch an intimidating figure with chocolate still smeared on the corner of her lip and on her left hand.

"okay, but you must be doing something wrong, or oleg wouldn't be crazy! he's never wrong!" she exasperatedly points down to the little guy, who stomps his foot and beeps again. "i just gotta see what's in the bag, okay?"
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven