Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
THERE IS A LIGHT THAT NEVER GOES OUT [M]
POSTED ON Jun 4, 2024 3:49:30 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]The heat makes her feel like she's boiling alive. Even so, it's a relief from the frozen hellish wastes had left in the Deep Sea. She still hasn't forgotten the cold. Even up here near the caldera she can feel a chill.[break][break]

A shudder, and she turns to . [break][break]

"Just a little bit further, I think."[break][break]

She thinks. As if she's ever been here in person. [break][break]

Illusions, hallucinations, dreams that felt like she was flying... even the simulations could only feel so real, but she feels like she's trod here before. She shakes off the deja vu, putting it to the back of her mind. She's been doing that a lot more lately.[break][break]

"You've been getting busier. I can tell. Didn't finish half the meals I prepped for you this week."[break][break]

Or the week before.

It's a figure of speech. Freya is always busy. Busier than any sane person has any right to be, in fact. How she could get any busier is a question of logistics, in truth, but she doesn't mean that literally. She means she 'feels' busier. [break][break]

She means the job's weighing on her more than usual. [break][break]

+ [break]
+ MISSION: VS HEATRAN

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jun 11, 2024 3:25:45 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
too much has happened in too little time. her mind stretches and pulls, seams fraying, too much going on at once, and fractures slip through. one moment they're walking and she sees the interior of mt. chimney, the next it's castle walls, the soot as freshly fallen snow. it does not phase her anymore, these visions. 

but it takes her a moment to realize, and then process, that tsubaki had been saying something to her. 

"yeah, they're delicious," she says. are kyle's ashes somewhere under their feet?

"how are you holding up?" she was told she needed more rest. she had asked, in the blood, is the poison gone? and upon hearing yes, she had said, then i am fine, so here she is. and here is tsubaki, stronger than anyone gives her credit for, including freya herself (and maybe excluding ).
close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 19:20:20 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu4"]
[attr="class","star1tsu4"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu4"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu4"]

[attr="class","star2tsu4"]It's a question with a complicated answer. More words come to mind than she could possibly convey. It feels like she could speak for hours and still have more to say about the events of the past few months, but who would that really serve? [break][break]

The councilwoman already has enough on her plate. [break][break]

"Well enough," she lies.[break][break]

They'd been taken by the aliens she'd cautioned against. Tsubaki had glimpsed Freya in the prison, though there was never any time to talk then, and even less when they were freed. Neither had they spoken about the death of the Top Champion, the uptick in violence around the region, nor the parasite she'd encountered alongside the councilwoman in the deep. Never in an unofficial capacity, anyhow. Black bile seemed to mock her, dredged up by occasional coughing fits during her morning routine, but she would wash it away and pretended she didn't see it. [break][break]

There were more important things to worry about. [break][break]

Meetings to schedule, messages to pass to and fro, accounts to manage. The more she needed to convey to her boss, the more she seemed unreachable, far too busy to concern herself with administrative tasks. Tsubaki had taken it in stride at first, but even the hardy girl who seemed capable of moving mountains, happily taking to extreme stretches of overtime to avoid confronting nightmares and sleepless nights, seemed frayed at the edges now.[break][break]

Time feels like sand slipping between her fingers...[break][break]

"Navy's left the gym to me."[break][break]

She changes the subject.[break][break]

Then, after a brief pause, she gazes on the yawning caldera. Staring directly into the heat seems to give her courage, in a way looking Freya directly in the eyes never had.[break][break]

"I'm putting in my two weeks."[break][break]

+ [break]
+ MISSION: VS HEATRAN

[attr="class","star3tsu4"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu4"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu4]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu4]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu4 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu4 img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu4]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu4 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu4] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/ZtFj789.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu4]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,195 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
POSTED ON Jul 4, 2024 19:45:38 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar
a ridiculous question, really. there are not enough hands to go around and freya's job is a job and a half. they haven't had four council members on staff in years and what flows over freya falls to tsubaki, who feels it more, no argument, because she is so stupidly good at her job. 

and freya sees the wear and tear, the lilac under her assistant's eyes, but the region demands attention. the people demand their sacrifice.

they climb. gravel skitters underfoot. sweat coats her palms, becomes a second film under her clothes, but that is not what makes her grimace. she looks sideways at tsubaki and sighs deeply.

"good. dewford could use you," she says, but her words are embittered by the loss. another couple of steps. "but i want that alolan chicken recipe. the one with the pinaps."

she could go for a pinap berry right now, actually. just the thought of cold juice in her mouth makes her parched throat ache. calcifer makes a noise and she comes over the lip of their incline. rocks glow, cast with light from a river of lava slinking through the heatran's den.

the quadruped itself lay in a pool of lava. amber eyes crack open at their arrival. one leg juts out from the pool, spraying a molten glob. the other follows until the creature emerges in full, dripping with heat. 
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing