Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 5:40:09 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Homely was the best word to describe it all. It was hardly extravagant. It was an impromptu dance on the cliffside in the end. But the levity she felt as she did all of this was amazing. Elaine had done many dances before, but right now it all felt so soothing.

With each step she took, Violet had matched hers. Each beat through the rhythm of the song was in tandem with another pair of steps. Days had passed, yet it felt like with each step of the dance, the distance between the two of them was fizzling bit by bit.

With each step, she didn't let go. With each step, she never let her smile fade.

And eventually the music came to its terminus, heralding the end of the dance. Taking two steps back while making sure to still hold Violet's hand, she never once let her focus drift.

“I have never shared my life with anyone to this extent. It’s still daunting, in a way, but I am just so glad about it in the moment.”

"It was hard for you." Elaine spoke up. "But I want to make sure that no matter what happens, the choice you made to share yourself with me is one you will never come to regret."

She knew Violet still had many things she had kept to herself. But that was fine. Whatever thorny path they would walk as a result of that, they would walk it one step at a time. Otherwise, Elaine would have never been so willing to open herself up to her in the first place as well.

Whatever secrets she held, Elaine would not trample upon them by asking of them. Until she felt it was time for her to speak, she would merely wait. As long as it took.

Tag:
Notes:Motorcycle, helmet, and outfit
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 22, 2024 7:55:16 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD BASTIODON APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ANCIENT POWER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]METAL BURST
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWAGGER
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PRIMARINA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] TORRENT
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BABY DOLL EYES
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SPARKLING ARIA

[attr="class","wildtag"]

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 15:51:29 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Had it truly been hard for her? Oddly enough, that comment made Vio wonder about precisely that. In a way, it had been difficult, but also not. For the longest time, she had felt it difficult to open up to people in general. But with Elaine it had been easier. She had wanted to, for a while now. At least since the time when they had spent the evening on playground swings after an assassination attempt. No, possibly even before that. Back on those icy plains when she had all but fought against Elaine to keep her away from the worst of it all, she had wanted to tell some more. Yet she had felt like…well, to an extent like right now. Even among their current happiness she wanted to give up even more of her secrets.
[break][break]
She just did not because it would hurt Elaine. Yet, was that truly about it being hard for her? She had yet to fully parse that, if she was being honest. And after a bit of thought, in the face of such contentness, she just dismissed it all for the moment. It simply was enough for now. “I chose you because I knew I wouldn’t,” she serenely replied, though there was also an odd hint of conviction in her voice. It wasn’t too obvious, of course. But part of her mind did briefly think of the strength she would need in the future. While she was swept up in all of this, she, just like Elaine, was someone who could not stop herself from thinking about things in certain ways. The moment she’d confessed to Ela, she had known that eventually, there would be conflict. It was inevitable. There was a small chance that she could still fly under the radar as she had so far, but Elaine would not.[break][break]
No, this beautiful, intelligent woman she was looking at was too ambitious for that. Vio would have to prepare for that. Had to get strong enough, influential enough to put the plan she had in the back of her mind in motion.
[break][break]
That was what the briefly flaring glint in her eyes was up. It gave way to a smile again as, at the end of the dance, she simply pulled in her partner in a simple, yet genuine embrace. “It probably was hard for you, too. But from now on, we have each other for support during hardships, don’t we?”
[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 0:47:56 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
"I chose you because I knew I wouldn't."

Those words were more than enough for her. Among all the trials and tribulations the two of them had gone through leading to today, both together and separate, none of them felt like mere stepping stones. Just as time had passed, so too, did the nature of what they suffered.

Though it was hardly like any of that was over, Elaine was sure that those feelings would persist. Feelings of love and feelings of comfort overriding those simple agonies. Be it the agonies of the current moment or the agonies of the past that they would not want to bring up, they would dredge all of that up in time and together, they would make it through and be stronger for it.

“It probably was hard for you, too. But from now on, we have each other for support during hardships, don’t we?”

"That's right. We do." She heard a rustling behind her, but she simply smiled at the woman before her. "We'll get stronger together and it will all become a bit easier. Step by step."

With a flick of her wrist behind her, her Gallade flew out of his Pokeball, the arm blades glowing before slamming into the Bastiodon behind them with the force of its Sacred Sword.

In that next moment, seeing it reeling from the hit, Elaine threw a Pokeball at the wild Pokemon.

"One step at a time."

Tag:
Capture attempted on Bastiodon

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 20:52:03 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Ah, right. This world was inhabited by strange and wondrous creatures called Pokemon. Violet almost forgot, given that she was so busy looking at something much more wonderful already. Still though, given where she was looking, she noticed the incoming Bastiodon at just about the same time as her partner and took a step back as well, giving her room.
[break][break]
It was an impressive display, the way the detective went on to dismantle their would-be assailant, already having a pick of a Pokemon to send out when she took but a glance at them. It was impressive. Maybe she should just say that. “Yes, one step at a time. Though you are plenty impressive already,” she noted with a bit of a smirk as she watched the ball wobble.
[break][break]
However, that was when she perked up. There was something else there. Not a rustling of brushes, but rather a faint, slightly pained voice coming from further down where the Bastiodon had come from. “One step at a time indeed. Though I think we might need to take a few steps down where that came from. It seemed a bit injured already, maybe it fought something before and got agitated because of that.” The former ranger trainee was shining through with her once more. She allowed it to happen, consciously for once. Maybe it was time to stop fighting against that. After all, she had let it slip through often enough with Elaine. If that girl could love that side of hers, maybe it wasn’t bad at all.
[break][break]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 3:06:48 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
“Yes, one step at a time. Though you are plenty impressive already.”

"Nyahaha. It isn't much." Elaine scratched the back of her head as she laughed. Despite how it looked, the fight was a bit too easy. Gallade may have had a strong advantage with its Sacred Sword, but the Bastiodon went down pretty quickly. But that didn't matter for now. She took a deep breath, clenched her fist at her side and looked at the now wiggling Pokeball.

“One step at a time indeed. Though I think we might need to take a few steps down where that came from. It seemed a bit injured already, maybe it fought something before and got agitated because of that.”

"I'm surprised you could tell that much." Elaine was hardly a Ranger or any sort of wilderness expert. Though she had worked with them before, she was not anywhere near consistently with them. "That's impressive."

Maintaining a toothy grin, she turned to face Violet.

"In that case, do you want a shot? I'm sure whatever it was fighting will approach us soon."

Tag:
Capture attempted on Bastiodon in prior post
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 26, 2024 20:37:30 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

“Now,” she started while taking a step towards Elaine. Without hesitation, she would reach out and tap the tip of the other’s nose with a finger. “Now that was cute, very cute. I will have to make you laugh like that more often.” She chuckled at the notion herself. It lightly reminded her of that whole megalomaniacal thing the girl had been on about once, which she still did not really see in her. But from the sounds of it, she had only entered Elaine’s life after that had passed.
[break][break]
They had that in common, too.
[break][break]
“As for myself, I told you that I changed a lot about who I was, right? Well, turns out you can’t really unlearn things you learned all that well. And with you, I don’t think I have to hide those things at all.” She did have to do that sometimes, after all. When she played the sheltered young lady and such. Could not exactly pull out the ranger education when you tried to convince people you were high society.
Saying that, though, she stretched and made her way towards where the assailant had come from. “That being said though, I think the Bastiodon left it injured and in pain, from what I can hear. I don’t think it will come to us, so I will let you guard my back. Just don’t get too distracted by said backside~.”
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 4:46:41 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

"I'm sure you'll hear that laugh many more times in the future." Elaine smiled as she took a couple steps backwards. There was no need to worry. If the Bastiodon came from the one direction, whatever attacked it was also likely coming from the same direction.

She merely needed to keep her eyes on Violet, while keeping the surroundings in mind.

"There's no need to. The things we learn in the past can't be wiped out without taking out memories along with them." Elaine's expression turned somber for a short moment, but only for that ephemeral moment.

Those weird attachments had no place here.

"So don't worry about it at all. I'll guard you from behind." She took her hands and made two Ls from her thumbs and her index fingers before making a camera-like gesture with them.

As she kept Violet wholly within the borders of her fingers, she winked and grinned. "So don't worry about just your backside. Show me the whole of who you are. The accumulation of the past that became Violet Fairbanks. Without abandon. I'll engrave it into my memory right here."

Tag:

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2024 20:49:07 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

Heh. Intriguing. She kept seeing new facets of this one. Generally intriguing ones. “You know, you can always use a proper device to make pictures,” she replied in jest, but continued to walk unabated anyway, definitely not minding the other’s actions. The more time they spent together, the more at ease Elaine seemed to be in those regards. Vio was not quite sure what had bogged the other down before, ultimately, but she did truly enjoy this new way of being.
[break][break]
After all, they did accept one another, past, present and future. At least that was how it felt. She was probably wrong about it, but she simply wanted to believe that it was true, at least for now, as she made her way down the rocky ramp that the Bastiodon had taken. It was not exactly the safest place, but she could manage, especially given that she was wearing outdoors gear already. Plus, she did not have to go far until she saw it. Instead of saying anything, she simply gestured Ela to hold and remain quiet as she approached more carefully. The Primarina that had ostensibly lost a fight with the Bastiodon before was clinging to a rocky outcropping in the water, half submerged. Clearl,y this was going to be a bit more of a delicate situation.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jun 29, 2024 1:17:44 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
Sure, Elaine could have used a proper device there. Preferably, she could have used the one that she had left sitting a few feet from them that she had previously used as a makeshift speaker. But she didn't need to. Her mind was fresh and the gesture felt more homely.

Also, Violet was clearly just poking at her. There was no need to take a photo. None whatsoever. She simply smiled, chuckled, grabbed her phone (and Pokeball) and followed along.

There was no need to fret over every single thing or motion. That was what she had felt in Violet's company. It was the reason she felt far more vivacious than normal.

But, following her lead, she kept herself a bit subdued. Making her way down the rocky trail, she had come to see what Violet had seen. However, Violet made one quick gesture with her hand before she turned to face the now-injured Primarina.

Taking that moment, she remained silent as she stood her ground and watched her partner's next move.

Tag:
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 21:44:52 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

In a way, having divulged the ranger training allowed Violet to act out her current training a bit more readily. That gesture was one she had learned in Rocket, after all, but it was universal enough to not be out of place here, either. At the end of the day, Rocket and the League were not too different in their methods in a lot of cases. Even the dodgier ones you could probably find at both sides, to be honest.
[break][break]
Hence, she did not fret it as she proceeded to move more quietly, more deliberate – but made sure to not be stealthy in total. This was meant to approach the injured Primarina without upsetting it, but also not surprising it. That would probably just make it try to escape. The opposite of what Violet wanted to do here. “Shh, it’s fine,” she murmured, speaking as softly as possible to indicate that she was not a threat. Sadly, she did not have any potions on her, not having expected any Pokemon battles. “The one who did that do you has been subdued, so you don’t have to fear,” she continued as she fully approached it.[break][break]
The Pokemon still was apprehensive, of course, and it probably did not truly understand what she was saying. But the words did not matter. Just how she spoke them. It was enough to calm the injured one down a little. Just enough that it would allow her to touch it, comfortingly. “I can’t really help you other than with a Pokeball. You know what this is, right?” She would bring out an empty one of those and showed it to the Primarina, hoping for understanding.
[break][break]

close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 4:23:48 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

What she witnessed was soft and sweet. Sickenly so in a way. It was like taking a bite out of a grand swirl of cotton candy. But Elaine had as much a taste for the absurdly sweet as she did for the absurdly spicy.

She had already seen this sort of tenderness extended to her. But there was something different about seeing Violet extend such a thing to someone or something else. Elaine was hardly the jealous type, but she could hardly say she didn't feel even any minutia of envy while watching Violet.

But she knew better than to disturb her at this point.

She was reaching out to an injured Pokemon. To interject at this point would hurt them both.

From her distant post, she simply smiled as she watched Violet place a Pokeball onto the ground.

Tag:
close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Spectra Trainee
Associate
Elaine
Dating
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
694 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jul 14, 2024 21:44:12 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

There was a level of understanding in the Pokemon’s eyes. It could not exactly communicate with a human yet. That sort of thing could only be established through lengthy contact, allowing one and the other to intuit what the opposite meant when they said anything, properly.
[break][break]
For now though, this was good enough. The Primarina gave what could only be construed as a nod and Violet activated the Pokeball as she touched the injured one with it. That would put it into a kind of medical stasis, as far as she knew, so they would not have to rush to a Pokemon centre after.
[break][break]
Still though, she left it up to the Pokemon to actually stay inside after it was consumed by the ball, or reject the offer after all. Whether it remained or returned to the ocean itself, she would accept the outcome as was. For the moment, Violet would simply get up again and return to the other, who had remained properly quiet so far.
It was awfully nice of her, of course. Her companion was a most mindful one, after all. “thanks for letting me do this my way, even if it took a bit longer,” she chimed playfully, but did not stop. Where others might keep a bit of a distance, she walked straight up to Elaine, not intent on leaving any distance. One hand raised, she would just casually trace the other’s collarbone on her respective right while resting her head on the redhead’s lift shoulder. “Don’t worry, I only do this sort of thing when I know someone dependable is watching me, at least in the wilds.”
[break][break]

+ , capturing Primarina

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 0:33:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD PUPITAR APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SHED SKIN
[attr="class","wildtabox"]PAYBACK
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]CHIP AWAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]TACKLE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SCREECH

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD FINIZEN APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] WATER VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ASTONISH
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]FOCUS ENERGY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DIVE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] BOOMBURST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

BOTH OF YOUR CAPTURE ATTEMPTS ARE SUCCESSFUL!
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 22:24:10 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar

"There's no need to thank me." She smiled as Violet approached her and chimed in. From behind, she could see the Primarina accept the offer and enter the Pokeball. The patient methodology Violet had used had worked like a charm.

It was something simple, and yet it was something Elaine was glad to say she had seen. In the last few days, the two of them had seen new facets to each other. That was true, but even now, she was seeing a new side to Violet.

Even as Violet had rested her head upon her shoulder and traced across her collarbone, she knew that such a thing would not end. Perhaps, she would see more and more every day. But she looked forward to it.

After all, the figure of her gently approaching an injured and scared Pokemon had engraved itself in her memory as a beautiful one.

"I'm glad that you think that of me." Even though she said that. Even though she gently rubbed her hand down the hair of the woman resting her head. Even though she had seen what she had. She could not help but feel a simple nagging dissonance of misplaced confidence.

Violet had trusted her. And yet, there was the question of whether someone as weak as her was worthy of her trust to begin with. Though she refused to show any outward signs of it, she still felt the nagging of that conflict between reality and fantasy.

"No matter what, I'll make sure you can think that on and on."

In order to protect the beauty that was standing by her side.

Tag:
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB