Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
Violet Fairbanks
Dating
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
553 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
Close Encounters
POSTED ON Sept 18, 2024 3:40:24 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
"Hahahahaha." As Elaine got back up, she laughed. There was neither malintent nor derision her diaphragm bobbed up and down. She did not kick her legs like a child or flail like someone who had heard the funniest joke she had heard in a long time. She did not throw herself to the ground in a fit of jeering.

No, this moment was the lightest she had felt in a long time.

It was a levity she had found too rare in her life...until recently.

After all, Violet could read her like an open book. And she was right. She felt at peace as she heard every word Violet had spoken.

So, as Violet leaned in for the capture of the Finizen, she found herself speaking.

"It's true that at the end of my dream, I would be out of a job sadly. I acted the way I did knowing that full well."

Wind blew and her hair swayed before the picturesque trees, the water, and the cloud-spotted sky.

"But, I think that's fine. After all, we'll have each other. I'm not foolish enough to believe my dream will be completed. But every step I take towards it..."

So, she looked to Violet, the one she had chosen to stay by her and the one who had chosen her to stay by herself.

"I'd be happy to share it with you at my side."

Tag:
Notes:Motorcycle, helmet, and outfit
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region