awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
velmos saga [ss:g]
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 2:05:42 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
A flash of colorful light steals Oscar's gaze, the pale man looking up with inquisitive elation. "Oh--the fireworks have started." Oscar let go of Priam's hands to face the display, watching with amusement as blast after blast took over the sky. He was not sure how it started, but it felt--right. Being here with the person he cared about most in Hoenn, simply watching the fireworks.

Was that right? Hm, Oscar supposed it was, Oscar cared about Priam more than even himself--which is saying something. Oscar usually had his guard up around men, unable to allow himself the small comfort of intimate company. Yet as he stood beside Priam, he felt so very secure. Perhaps more safe than ever before.

As the fireworks popped in an increasingly dazzling spectacle, Oscar daringly attempted to grasp one of Priam's hands once more. He was nervous at first, but the warmth of Priam's presence gave him comfort. Like a safety blanket on a cold afternoon.

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,448 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 5:59:11 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam may stand for chaos and disarray, but the structure of the dream conveys the opposite.

he feels oscar take his hand. priam, subconsciously, finds himself squeezing back. he tugs it as he moves forward, pulling him along as the sandy beaches form underneath them.

"ooh! i gotta show you where it gets better!"

dragging oscar along, they plunge into the shallows. a lapras comes up, appearing underneath their step without transition, and becomes their transport along the seas.

priam helps oscar with his footing before he takes his seat behind the lapras' back.

"i've always wanted to watch the fireworks from the sea instead, i'm not sure why. maybe i just like the gentle rocking, you feel me? stops me from freezin' up and lettin' me live in the moment, y'know."

peace and serenity follow the fireworks display. there would be nothing else to add to it besides the sound of the waves and the idle exchange between the two.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 15:21:47 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

WILL YOU REMEMBER OR FORGET?

( The dream ends. You do not wake up quite yet, but you will be returned from where you were taken. )

You receive:

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO REMEMBER

You may apply illumina to a single pokemon in your PC following site rules for interactions with illumina.

Since you have remembered, your mind is less stressed about the occurrence. But a tie has formed between your minds, and it is possible that you feel desire to connect once more. Side effects to remembering may include:

• more likely to dream
  • more restful sleep
  • when dreaming, you are more likely to dream about your sleep study partner
  • unease about how safe you are when sleeping
  • narcolepsy
  • maladaptive daydreaming
  • traits of an obsessive personality, specifically thoughts/compulsions related to your sleep study partner
  • more emotional intelligence
  • less emotional intelligence
  • more likely to naturally connect to your sleep study partner's mind/dream together again

SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO FORGET

You may apply shadow to a single pokemon in your PC following site rules for interactions with shadow.

Since you have remembered, your mind feels stress about the occurrence, about something missing. Your mind seeks completeness in whatever form that takes. Side effects to forgetting may include:

• insomnia
  • less restful sleep
  • sleepwalking
  • sleeptalking
  • nightmares
  • increased addictive behaviors, particularly that that is hedonistic
  • more likely to see hallucinations when sleep deprived
  • the unshakable feeling that something is missing
  • increased paranoia
  • more likely to naturally connect to your sleep study partner's mind/dream together again

Thanks for playing, kids. It's your choice on how the sleep study effects you. It can be as minimal or severe as you wish. You may choose to see a dream researcher about things, or another scientist, or a therapist, or a friend, or no one at all. Ultimately, I cannot control how you play things, but I do hope you will use this as a launching pad for more development. And please do tag me in the discord/in your thread if you revisit the dreamworld! I would love to read it.

There is neither obligation nor pressure to write with my character Ameena after this event, but I do guarantee a thread with anyone who wants it. Please do note that unless you should not have explicit knowledge about the steps of your abduction, but if you know Ameena ic, do feel free to be suspicious/blame her rather than trust her readily to help you with your super unusual crazy dream haha. ha. so many rocket canons signed up for this please do not kill ameena immediately

Your only obligation this cycle is to select REMEMBER or FORGET. Your posts should only be one word. You are no longer dreaming, so please do not continue roleplaying this scenario!
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,632 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 4:26:11 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]SLEEP STUDY COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven