Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
831 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jun 21, 2024 18:10:00 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

The sweet air of Verdanturf was relaxing; Ameena preferred this site to a day of indulgence at an indoor spa in Mauville or even a day at the Slateport beach. The grassy plains, sea of flowers, and soft atmosphere made for an ideal vacation away from her work. One day here or there was good for the mind, and frankly, the space outside of her laboratory often gave her room to ponder solutions to issues she couldn't work through in the confined space. [break][break]

Her moment of tranquility was interrupted by the sharp rise in buzzing noises; the ambient swarm of bees in the flower field ahead of her was growing and gaining momentum with erratic movement. What had upset them?

TAGS – [break]

NOTES – BEES![break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
what say you and all your friends step up to my friends in the alley tonight?
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jun 23, 2024 11:17:26 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rhea wasn't actually some sort of knight in shining armor, but she also couldn't deny that some part of her was drawn to the fantasy of the idea. This annoying little mental reflex, this romantic urge, was probably going to be her downfall some day. [break][break]

And maybe that day had finally come. She had been drawn to the flower fields surrounding Verdanturf by homesick nostalgia when she had first seen the Combee start to swarm. The culprit was quite clear to see, at least from her side of the lush landscape of flowers; an Ursaring charged off into a nearby treeline, pursued by a few diligent members of the swarm, as the rest of the hive raged and buzzed about, fuming over the destruction of their home. [break][break]

In their furious swarming, they seemed to have decided upon their scapegoat. Rhea watched as they began to approach a woman some distance away and any thoughts of minding her own business were cast aside. There was a damsel in distress, and a knight had their duty to her, [break][break]

“Cain, FLAME CHARGE. Let's see if we can't take out some of the nasty little buggers, yeah?” [break][break]

The Ceruledge nodded in acknowledgment and dashed into the fray, his body swathed in flames as he moved to collide with the angry swarm. Rhea was not far behind, prepared to knock each and every one of those pesky bees out of the sky with her bare hands if she had to.

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]mission[break]
[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".rheaas"]--accent:#6358a2; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLdCnx8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote b, .rheaas blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom b, .rheaas .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
831 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2024 16:09:31 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Fire erupted around them, but Gardevoir sent her a calming pulse through their telepathic connection, urging her to not stress. Ameena trusted her and settled in, and it immediately became clear that the fire was for combee, not for her. "It looks like we are going all-in on smoking them out," she said as she took a few steps back from the carnage. [break][break]

Gardevoir nodded and launched mystical fire to continue blasting the bug swarm. Ameena, for her part, kneeled with one knee on the ground to make herself a smaller and unlikely target for the combee. She had a minor allergy to their stings, but swelling up before she got her facial was less than ideal. Allergic reactions weren't a traditional component of her spa days after all... [break][break]

Then, she saw the Vespiqueen appear from high above, an unusual vantage point that her Gardevoir definitely wasn't watching, and the newcomer and her Ceruledge might not be, either. "Watch out from above!" She called, reaching for her belt instinctively only to recall that she had brought only a single pokemon with her.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 20:22:44 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
The threat that the Combee posed was minimal, especially when the woman's Gardevoir joined in with a MYSTICAL FIRE. Rhea's pride swelled as she watched Cain catch a few of the bees with a blow from his sword-like arms, but her attention was drawn elsewhere when the buzzing seemed to swell to a fever pitch. [break][break]

“Watch out from above!” [break][break]

Her gaze shot upward as the Vespiqueen's wings seemed to thrum with agitation. Rhea glanced from it to the woman crouched on the ground and back again, and suddenly realized that some of the downed Combee were reconvening to execute their matriarch's ATTACK ORDER, [break][break]

“Fuckin' hell. [break][break]

She unsheathed the gladius from the scabbard hanging at her waist and pointed it in challenge at the insectoid brood mother, [break][break]

Hey! she barked angrily, hoping to draw the Vespiqueen's ire as Cain readied himself to strike with a BITTER BLADE just outside of the bug's periphery, “Fuck off!” [break][break]

Rhea stole one last glance back at the stranger kneeling among the flowers. Whether the “damsel” was content to just watch the spectacle or join in on the fight herself made no difference to the mercenary; either way, it looked as though some pest control was in order.

[break][break]

[break]

[newclass=".rheaas"]--accent:#6358a2; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/TLdCnx8.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:4px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas blockquote b, .rheaas blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .bottom b, .rheaas .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .rheaas .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .rheaas .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".rheaas .credit a"]color:var(--accent); font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:130px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
831 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 20:17:39 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

This woman was a warrior. Ameena watched open-mouthed as the woman pulled a blade and drew the Vespiqueen's attention long enough for her pokemon to strike. The Vespiqueen was gravely injured, but she still commanded her army of combee to descend on all of them. "Imprison!" Ameena cried out, and her Gardevoir obeyed, imprisoning the Vespiqueen in a psychic cube. The imprisonment impaired her connection with the bees, leaving the angry combee to hum without attacking, buzzing in a staying pattern. [break][break]

Ameena sighed and stood, careful not to bump into a combee fluttering beside her. "That was brilliant," Ameena praised, gaze flickering between the Vespiqueen that was slowly losing consciousness under the stress of her wounds and the knight in shining armor who had quickly put the swarm down. "Are you apart of the spa package?" [break][break]

She smiled, only teasing. "I apologize for the trouble. I did not realize I would need a security team or a robust squad of pokemon just to enjoy some PTO." Gardevoir gave her a wary gaze, aware Ameena had a penchant for fraternizing that got her into trouble about half the time.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 11:02:27 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Rhea almost lamented the lost opportunity to use her own steel, but still, she couldn't deny the effectiveness of Cain's strike, nor could she deny the effectiveness of the shimmering, psychic field that the Vespiqueen was now IMPRISONED inside of. Excellent thinking on the other woman's part; Rhea had a healthy respect for those with a tactical mind. [break][break]

She also had a slightly less healthy love of praise heaped on by a beautiful stranger. Rhea sheathed her blade and flashed the other woman a grin, [break][break]

“Oh, no trouble at all,” she replied easily as her Ceruledge approached, eyes narrowing at his trainer, “It's part of the deluxe package, you see. They send a strapping young lass to wait in the wings for the moment some bit of peril should strike, and- ow! [break][break]

Cain elbowed his trainer in the ribs, apparently deciding that he had had quite enough of her nonsense.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
831 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jul 2, 2024 15:29:45 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Hoenn was a healthy mix of interesting characters and completely predictable parties, but this woman here was particularly stunning. Despite the Ceruledge's lack of interest in his trainer continuing to speak, Ameena held a hand out for a shake. "I love to see good instinct and battle awareness like you have. Dr. Ameena Abadi." She really only knew how to network, so all social meetings were inevitably formal. [break][break]

"I am always looking for security for my company, if you have any interest. Abundance Connections does not face a lot of attempted break-ins, and most of our security risk is really just cybersecurity, but you are clearly competent. I hope you will consider." She felt at ease when she was surrounded by competence, which was why she spent so much time at Rocket HQ. There were many brilliant minds in the organization. Many without a scientific background had even impressed her. [break][break]

"Please let me take you out in exchange for the quick action against these combee." She hadn't expected to see so many out and about, but they were a preferred pest to Skwovet.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 16:46:03 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
“A lovely name.” [break][break]

Rhea smiled and took the outstretched hand with a firm shake, [break][break]

“Rhea Armistead, at your service.” [break][break]

And goodness, wasn't this a most fortuitous turn of events? Already this little outing had turned into a prospective job offer, and a rather tempting one, at that. Rhea considered following through, should time allow outside of her obligations to her (admittedly, extremely recent) contract with Rocket. [break][break]

But there was some part of her that insisted on modesty; dispatching a bunch of angry bees was just all in a days work, wasn't it? If anything, it was a self-indulgent little side quest that Rhea had just happened upon. But on the other hand, turning down a fair lady's generosity would be quite unbecoming, and Rhea found herself quite intrigued by her new acquaintance, [break][break]

“I would like that,” she admitted, smile turning to a full-on grin, “I hope you find my company preferable to theirs.”

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
831 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jul 5, 2024 16:53:18 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Excellent. It wasn't often that Ameena felt so accomplished on a self-indulgent day like today, but she hated to waste an opportunity like the one in front of her. This woman was clearly competent, and Ameena was eager to get to know her better. [break][break]

"And what can I call my knight in shining armor?" She walked carefully out of the meadow to avoid disrupting the confused combee. Gardevoir would keep the queen imprisoned for a little longer, then teleport away and let the bees sort it out among themselves. "I like your company just fine," she commented as she made her way to the path, "but we will have to see if you care for Alolan barbecue. The spot in town has an incredible marinade..." She continued to rave about the spot.

TAGS [break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

inmediasres

she/her
Twenty-eight
September 6th
Turffield
Gay
Mercenary
Grunt
awards
48 posts
part of
TAG WITH @rheaa
Rhea Armistead
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jul 6, 2024 18:09:28 GMT
Rhea Armistead Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rheaas"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
A comfortable stroll back to town in the light of the afternoon sun, hazy and warm, was all that Rhea could have asked for as she followed Ameena out of the fields. Cain watched them leave for a few moments with some shocked incredulity before following after, sparing a glance to the nearby Gardevoir with an expression that practically screamed “oh God, I'm so sorry about her.” [break][break]

But for once, Rhea managed to not make an ass of herself in the presence of such fine company. She listened happily to Ameena's ravings, offered a choice bit of input herself (“The kalua Lechonk sounds divine!”), and even remembered most of her table manners once they actually got to tuck into their meal. [break][break]

And even through voracious bites of food and loud praises heaped upon the restaurant and the food and the entire region of Alola, another thought was at the forefront of Rhea's mind before the two would part ways. Dr. Ameena Abadi, of Abundance Connections; a new entry in the mental Rolodex, a new connection, and an entirely new world of possibility.

[break][break]

[break]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,500 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
verdanturf BEES [m]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 4:08:56 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven