forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
RKS: CILLIAN AND YUAN #1
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 23:05:47 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","leprowright1"] -----

[break]
[attr="class","leprowright"]

Wright doesn't get to hear what the underboss has to say as the Teleport put him out of the burning building within the simulation, the scientist looking around to see that the simulation had even gone as far as to show off the city that the gym was in. Wow detailed, though the city goes down and already he is hearing the underboss yell and Wright can't help but look at him like a deerling in headlights as he points to Thinker to clearly give blame to them. [break][break]

"While I don't doubt that bossman Thinker does it's own thing, I didn't order that," he simply replies as he knows the pokemon just reacts to protect him.

[break][break]

[attr="class","leprowright1"]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Lose to him or retreat.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#4e5974;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright a]color:#84c5d0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 12:21:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Therein lies the problem," Cillian growls. "Your Pokémon should obey you."[break][break]

He would perhaps accept the Pokémon's intervention if this had been a true life-or-death situation, but it was a simulation against a Boss they both served. Shameful.[break][break]

Besides, he didn't doubt Wright's willingness to flee.[break][break]

Around them, the scene starts to shift.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 17:33:35 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

Wright nods in agreement to that, "Uh-huh uh-huh counterpoint, and hear me out, I don't order my pokemon in battle," Cillian has seen it himself as Wright's usual order is just 'do the thing'and they know what to do. Not unless he had a plan to which against Walsh? He had none.

[Break][break]

"Thinker knows if it can't fight to flee and so..." he trails off as he is sure the under oss could put 2 and 2 together.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Lose to him or retreat.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[newclass=.leprowright]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprowright1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#4e5974;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 21:43:57 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves on an advanced space ship. Around you stars and space debris sprawl out in incredible kaleidoscopic vistas. Upon investigation, the ship's notes and instruments seem to be seeking the "ascended hall of origin".[break][break]

Eventually, your out of world experience is interrupted by a violent rocking of your vessel and blaring alarms. A large hand-like being crushes a part of your ship as if in search of you and your friends.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight back.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Let one of you be taken.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 21:46:03 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"You say that like it's a good thing," Cillian scoffs. "Even if your Pokémon are self sufficient, you should always be the one calling the shots."[break][break]

They find themselves aboard a spaceship that Cillian recognizes.[break][break]

He knows how this ends.[break][break]

He sends out a Pokémon, his Dhelmise, and clicks his tongue. Its SHADOW HOLD seeks Wright, to drag him toward the encroaching hand of Arceus.[break][break]

"Nothing personal, but I've already experienced this once."[break][break]

LET ONE OF YOU BE TAKEN

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 6:21:09 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

"They do," mostly, "Forgive me if I trust the instincts of some of the pokemon I have than my own in battle as you've clearly seen mine aren't the best," he admits to while everything changes around them into a space ship and already he was interested. Finding the machinery quite interesting. So when the danger comes Yuan is a little more than distracted at first. Though Thinker's light's flash whether in alarm or excitement is not something the engineer could read. [break][break]

So when the SHADOW HOLD grabs him there is a yelp from him, he tries to grab for something as the damn thing lifts him and finally Yuan has a better look at the hand that has come after them. "Cillian you mother fucking-" he would continue to curse as the hand takes him as its quiet clear that despite this being a simulation there was still a natural fear of death and unknown.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+ Let one of you be taken

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 6:22:46 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]arceus event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]1000 HANDS 1-B

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]One of you allows yourself to be taken— or perhaps, you were simply unlucky. The hand grasps you tight and does not let go as it retreats from the spaceship. There is no telling where you'll be taken, but it is clear that you will face certain judgement.[break][break]

The spaceship is still functional. Before the next shift, you may attempt to pursue the hand or flee to safer spaces.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Depart.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Exit the RKS Simulation.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 19:13:59 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"No," he says firmly, when Wright mentions forgiveness.[break][break]

Then he lets Arceus take him who-knows-where.[break][break]

When they're ejected from the simulation and back into their own heads, Cillian offers the scientist a cold smile. "Now we're even."[break][break]

EXIT

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2024 7:30:47 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

There is genuine fear for the first time in a long while, not the kind of just oh hey a punishment. Oh frick important files had been misplaced and the dread of losing one's work. Or even the kind of expecting pain at the end of a fist. This was one at the idea of losing his life because he had no clue how this damn simulation worked. Apparently it could cause pain so why not cause death as everything just goes white by the end of it all. [break][break]

Though rather than everything staying white he is back in the simulation room again as it all shuts down and it just allows his head to slump against the floor before the underboss towers over him. "Oh ha ha ha," Wright mock laughs now that they were back where they should be. He wonders if this thing has safer options but he doesn't think he'll run them with the Underboss again anytime soon, the engineer just a tinny tiny bit annoyed.

[break][break]

[break][break]

+
[break]+

[googlefont=Oswald]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,751 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Sept 7, 2024 4:10:34 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]RKS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven