Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
What lies beyond [Closed]
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2019 21:09:48 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
A message had been sent to the Carter boy to meet the one called Pandora in the city of Rustboro and bring the stone and ring. There the message would direct him to a building in the southern most corner of the city. Inside the building would resemble that of a typical office layout but with an alarming lack of life.

Regardless, the directions said to enter a room with the designation of 5B. Once inside the rocket would be greeted to the icy stare of a Gardevoir whom which stood at the other end of a long wooden table. Laid on the said table would be a laptop with nothing more than a smiley face on the screen.

The camera of said device was on which allowed for Professor Dumont to watch Sam despite his inability to see her. ”Ah you made it safe and sound! Wonderful!” Her voice would break through the awkward silence she was sure would arise between the man and the Gardevoir.

”Sorry that I had to make your way all the way to this building, had to make sure you weren’t being followed.” Most likely unknown to the other rocket Eva had sent her Ariados to track the man, placing a strand of silk on him to follow his path.

The bug kept its distance while also making sure no one else followed him. Any foul play and this meeting would be going in a drastically different direction. The Ariados previously mentioned crawled into the room, racing across the room to the other side where the Gardevoir stood.

”Alright my Gardevoir here will take you to the lab, just grab on to her.” She failed to mention that the Gardevoir would be using teleport and that might be a bit disorientating but Carter was a big boy he’d be alright. And Artemis would not be gentle about it at all.

As soon as there would be contact the psychic type would use Teleport, whisking the human and the Ariados away to their destination. They’d be brought to a long hallway, the Gardevoir would lead the way down the hallway and through the double doors which would open to the larger lab area.

Eva’s Pokémon was scattered about, each one having their own task to complete for the scientist. Sam would be stopped from looking around or moving by Eva’s Incineroar blocking his path. The fire-type Pokémon pointed to a sign labeled “All personnel must be decontaminated”.

”Thank you Ifrit but I don’t think our guest here wants to be flung into the decontamination chamber. Though I’m going to need you to jump in there before we can get down to business but first!” The Pokémon growled lowly in response to his master’s words, annoyance clear on his face.

Eva rolled over to Sam, jumping out of her seat and completely igorning whatever sort of sense of personal space the man might have. ”So you brought it right?! The key to furthering evolution?!”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2019 0:20:08 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovsquir"]

[attr="class","lovsquirwords"]

Right, so yikes. To a lot of that. There were few things that made Sam uncomfortable enough to make frowny face but telling him to meet you somewhere just so you could teleport him to your evil lab of a lair was definitely one of them. He made a mental note to get himself something that knew teleport so he wouldn't feel like a caged animal next time something like this happened.[break][break]

Pessimistic nature aside, Sam took a deep breath and ignored how Eva got all up in his personal space with little care. He had learned a long time ago not to judge people by their stance on personal space and whether it should be shared or not.[break][break]

"Yes ma'am."[break][break]

Polite, to the death. He glanced around, taking the Metagrossite from his pocket and moving a hand to reveal his bracelet.[break][break]

"This is the method they're currently using... ah, do you have anywhere big enough for a Metagross? Otherwise, we're gonna have a problem..."

[attr="class","lovsquirpokes"]

[attr="class","lovsquirtag"]

[newclass=.lovsquir] width: 350px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: 'roboto'; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lovsquir b] color: #765d75; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lovsquir h1] display: inline-block; font-size: 13px; font-style: italic; color: #765d75; letter-spacing: .4px; line-height: 0px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lovsquirwords] padding: 40px; background: #272727; border-radius: 3px; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.lovsquirpokes] text-align: center; padding-top: 25px; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.lovsquirtag] text-align: right; padding-top: 30px; margin-bottom: -10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.lovsquirtag a] font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; font-weight: bold; letter-spacing: .6px; border-right: 25px solid #765d75; padding-right: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Vibe

Pandora
She/Her/Hers
Kalos
Rocket Scientist
Head Scientist
147 height
147 height
awards
216 posts
Eva Dumont DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eva
Eva Dumont
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2019 18:37:01 GMT
Eva Dumont Avatar
It took at lot out of Eva to not snatch the stone from the lad and start examing it but given the more than likely overwhelmed nature of her guest she controlled herself. ”Hello there beautiful!” She was completely mesmorized by the stone, almost forgetting that Sam existed let alone asked her a question.

”Oh?” She barely managed to snap out of her trance. ”Right, right! We have an area just for an occasion like this but first I’d like for you to answer a series of questions for me.” As she spoke she pulled out a notepad and a pen, ready to take notes.

”So let’s start with a simple one Mr. Carter. Please tell me, where and how exactly did you come in contact with this stone?” That would be her first question and whatever Sam’s answer was she would write it down.

”Have you used the stone before? What exactly is the process like and what effects did it have on you and your Pokémon?” Of course they could just see it first hand and there was data on it already but she wanted his account, a living specimen right in front of her was better than reading the notes of another researcher.

”And in your opinion do you believe it to be another step in a Pokémon’s evolution or do you akin it more so to a form change? Like many Pokémon, for example, a Rotom or Darmanitan?”

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Sept 1, 2019 14:46:16 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","posticon"]

[attr="class","posttag"]

[attr="class","postwords"]

Oh fantastic, a quiz. Sam didn't even flinch at the continued lack of personal space. He did, however, make a face at the idea of having to answer a series of questions. That wouldn't stop him from doing so, though.[break][break]

"My mother bought it for me. She had heard from the merchant that the stone was supposed to make Metagross even more powerful, and my mother knew that my Metagross was my main, so she bought it and the bracelet for me."[break][break]

The memory tasted bittersweet, but the questions kept coming. So too did his answers to them, responding like a robot; lacking emotion, yet adding apathy.[break][break]

"I uh, I haven't actually used the stone yet, no. I'm not sure what the process is like. And my opinion is that it creates a form change. It's not an evolution, because you cannot digress evolution; it's a permanent change. I think, honestly, 'mega-evolution' is a poor name choice, it should have been titled a 'mega-form,' if anything."[break][break]

Sam shrugged his shoulders at his own picky and OCD self. "Mega-evolution sells though, I suppose." Worked on his mom, after all.

[attr="class","postpokes"]

[newclass=.post] width: 330px; background: #272727; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-size: 10.5px; font-family: tahoma; letter-spacing: .3px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; border-radius: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posticon] margin: 0 auto; position: relative; margin-bottom: 20px; border: 10px solid #303030; background: #303030; border-radius: 100%; height: 100px; width: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posticon img] border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #202020; margin-left: -5px; margin-top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postwords] padding: 25px; background: #303030; border-radius: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.posttag] text-align: right; background: #373737; padding: 10px; border-radius: 3px 3px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.posttag a] text-decoration: none; color: #765d75; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: tahoma; font-weight: bold; font-size: 9px; letter-spacing: .6px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.postpokes] color: #373737; border-radius: 0px 0px 3px 3px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; background: #373737; padding-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]