May 02
Rustboro City, Hoenn
Heterosexual
Pokémon Ranger
Cadet
Single
6'00" height
6'00" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
531 posts
Roy Aker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roy
Roy Aker
lleisgar
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 14:07:40 GMT
Roy Aker Avatar
[attr="class","pkmnlgndstxt"]

[attr="class","pkmnlgndsicon"]
Roy reached out and touched Rayquaza's scales, feeling a subtle warmth beneath his fingertips. He listened to Freya, taking in her words, and then spoke softly, "You're enough." He turned his gaze to his cousin. "You'll always be enough."

As Freya continued, she mentioned a Ranger named Caleb who required his expertise. Roy remembered Caleb from their past experiences together. The mention of the Ranger stirred memories of his father, from whom he inherited his tracking skills. These abilities would be invaluable in helping Caleb search for Latios and Latias, the fabled dragons their grandmother used to tell stories about.

"I'll help Caleb," Roy said firmly. "But there's something I need to share with you too."

He took a deep breath, the weight of his decision settling in.

"I'm going to join the Rangers."

[attr="class","pkmnlgndstag"]

[attr="class","pkmnlgndspkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint][googlefont=Lato]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsbg] position: absolute; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: center; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt]margin:-40px 85px -40px 115px; position: relative; z-index: 2; border-style: solid; padding: 30px; font:12px Lato;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt b]text-decoration: none; font-weight: bold; color: #d5a03a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon] width: 120px; height: 120px; margin: 2px 18px 7px 1px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vsQKPBX.png) 16 round; overflow: hidden; float: left; background-color: #303030; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsicon img]width: 120px; height: 120px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-box]margin-bottom:-12px; border:1px solid #aaa; background-color:transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .vdice-value]border:none; background:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsdice]font:bold 20px Poppins, serif; line-height:80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag]text-align:center; line-height: 10px; margin-top: -10px; margin-bottom: -10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstag a]text-align:center; font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsnote]border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/vsQKPBX.png) 16 round; text-align: justify; font:11px Calibri; letter-spacing:1px; box-sizing: border-box; padding: 10px; margin:auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs]background: transparent; color:#aaa; border:1px solid #aaa; margin-bottom:-12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndstxt .audiojs .progress]background: #aaa;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn]width:365px; display:flex; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left:145px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(100%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndspkmn img:hover]opacity:0.8;filter: grayscale(0%); transition-timing-function: ease-in-out; transition-duration: 0.5s;[/newclass]

[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart]height:100px; width: 349px; overflow: hidden; text-align:center; margin-bottom:-12px; border: 8px solid; border-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/P0sZrkd.png) 20 round;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsart img]height:100px; width: 349px; object-fit:cover; position:relative; z-index:1; filter:grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartdrk]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#303030; margin-top:-103px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.pkmnlgndsartlght]height:100px; width: 349px; background:#aaa; margin-top:-100px; position:relative; z-index:2; mix-blend-mode: darken;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,167 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
lleisgar
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 16:52:33 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

rayquaza hums. her bones rattle and she shudders, but it's not an unpleasant feeling; a haunted hiraeth, wound with the promise of making up for lost time. her brows crease, but she does not deflect. she does not shield. she thinks, instead, maybe he's right.

her head tilts and she blinks owlishly, fearing the worst, and then she smiles.

you're going to be amazing, roy.

"then i feel better asking you this - i need you to come when i call." she can't say more than that. they wait, even now, tracking the leviathan in the seas, waiting for it to near the city so they might strike. 

soon, whispers the serpent as they lift their head, looking towards the sky. 

"war is coming and you must by my side when we liberate my home."
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
lleisgar
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 2:44:50 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]THREAD COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven