Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
RKS: Cillian & Ameena
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 22:15:03 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]
[googlefont=Montserrat:700]
[attr="class","itemcolbkg"]

[attr="class","itemcolstr"]

[attr="class","itemcolitems"]

[attr="class","itemcolicon"]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event
[attr="class","itemcolname2"]RKS SIMULATION

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltextbox"]
[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourself inside The Ruins of Alph. Any speakers in your possession begin to transmit mysterious noises: distorted cries, disjointed melodies, voices not quite human.[break][break]

The sound is simultaneously terrifying and alluring. Ahead, a tunnel that reaches deeper inside the ruin structure you're all in is clothed in darkness. All of you feel drawn to it.[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoice"]
[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Advance into the dark.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 50 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Fight the pull.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 1 CURIO.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolname2"]color:#81bdd5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 3, 2024 22:18:01 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Ameena fought a shiver under the eyes of the unown. She had been here before. It was her first simulation, if she recalled correctly. This had given her fitful sleep, though not as badly as the pale hands of a reaper that had pulled Makoto from the spaceship. [break][break]

She tried not to think about it. [break][break]

"One unown is far better than a cluster," she commented as they moved through the darkness. She waits to see the unown eyes stand out in the shadows, aware of its inevitability. "I look forward to running my captured one through a corrupting process." How would a shadow unown behave? She was curious to see what it could do.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – advance[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena"]--accent:#EF59D8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 12:17:21 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Depends on the cluster."[break][break]

He trusted 's Unown as much as he trusted her, which was more than most people. That trust was not infallible, however, especially not after her alliance with in the prison.[break][break]

He pushes away that grudge for now.[break][break]

"I tend to agree with you, though."[break][break]

They walk into the dark with many pairs of eyes burning into their backs.[break][break]

"I'd much prefer a shadowed Unown to a regular one."[break][break]

That was true of most Pokémon, but especially these.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
ADVANCE

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 15:29:09 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]unown event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]UNOWN 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]The further you delve into the darkness, the more you lose sensation of yourself. There is no light save for what appears to be bright white blinking sclera emerging all around you. Suddenly, the darkness begins to engulf you.[break][break]

Before you know it, you're slammed against the dusty stone walls. Unown emerge from the stone slate as blinking glyphs. Voices flood your mind: "de▉▉rt for our sake. you must w▉lk with us but lea▉e us. we r▉fu▉e the ou▉▉ide w▉rld."[break][break]

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Flee.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Two.

[newclass=".itemcolbkg"]color:#EEEEEE;background: linear-gradient(to bottom left, #2c343b, #282828);[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolstr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/PFz8OLS.png");[/newclass]
[newclass=".itemcolicon"]background:url("https://i.imgur.com/W0RGG1N.png");[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 16, 2024 15:33:09 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She didn't like the loss of sensation the deeper they walked into the shadow. Maybe Cillian felt comfort in the darkness, but she wouldn't be able to relax in it until she had a pokemon that could commune with shadows and offer some kind of guidance. [break][break]

"I will be requesting a meeting with if our Unown experiment is successful. But I am optimistic we can douse it in shadow." Not that optimism impacted research experiments, but she was confident her first sacrifice to Cillian's shadow methods would work out. [break][break]

She felt the scene threaten to shift around them, which she was thankful for. "There is something so unsettling about the Unown. I wonder how she tolerates their... watchfulness." She wasn't sure how else to label it. But being surrounded by them, even in the simulation, made her feel like she was in the same panopticon as that of the penitentiary.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – advance[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".ameena u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".ameena .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass][googlefont="Roboto Mono"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 19:01:26 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Darkness offers little comfort; that was the realm of Darkrai, of Walsh. He does not fear it as once he had, when he'd been convinced the Rocket Boss wanted him dead, but finds no solace in it as they venture forth.[break][break]

The Unown are incredibly unsettling, however.[break][break]

"Legends prove difficult to corrupt, though I'm not sure how the Unown would classify. They're affected by other things that the most powerful Pokemon would reject, like Illumina, so I imagine they'd be susceptible, but..." He shrugs. "You know the risks, so I'm happy to try."[break][break]

Many balked when Cillian explained the danger of the process, the low likelihood of success. Not Ameena. He respected her far more for that.[break][break]

He knows to expect being slammed against the wall, yet still it sets his heart to racing. Their voices flood his mind despite his efforts to block them out.[break][break]

He does not run from them, but walks.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
FLEE

[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 19:40:11 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar

[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You find yourselves near Relic Red, a clothing store in Mauville City. There, a mischievous man calls upon you from a nearby alleyway in this indoor metropolis. He continuously flips a coin.[break][break]

"call it correctly and i'll give you something nice."

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Call Heads or Tails.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Attack him.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 19:45:05 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Unown existed in an odd spot, being not quiet the legendary deities that held power over a specific domain but also being somewhat divine in nature. "It would be unfortunate to lose the Unown," she observed as the world shifted away from darkness, "but I am not in the habit of keeping things I cannot afford to lose." Her life was marked by too much major loss for her to manage any more without losing her mind itself. [break][break]

Before them stood a man, vaguely familiar. It took her a moment to place him. "One of the DRK Triad... in the simulation? I have not been down this path before." Lulu and talked to her about the Triad and her suspicions about the nature of their involvement in the RKS, but Ameena had always imagined it to be very 'behind the scenes.' [break][break]

"Have you seen this scenario play out before? What should we do?" Her preference, of course, was to avoid anything traumatic, though the RKS seemed destined to spit out the most horrifying scenes.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – your call![break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 22:01:24 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"A good way to look at things, I think."[break][break]

Cillian could not claim the same. His shadows were mostly one-of-a-kind. He'd be devastated by their loss... but then, life would go on. It always did.[break][break]

He stops as Father Winter appears before them.[break][break]

"You're dead, you know," he blandly informs the simulation, who ignores him in favour of offering his coin toss. His gaze flicks to Ameena as she speaks. "We'll survive either way."[break][break]

But one option was safer than the other, so he says, "Tails."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
CALL TAILS

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 22:04:21 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]drk triad event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]FATHER WINTER 1-A

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]You call the coin toss. The coin flips in the air, its golden edge glinting by Mauville's troffer lights. When it lands, the dark-haired man slaps the coin onto the back of his hand.[break][break]

"it's your lucky day." He says. "every day is a lucky day for this region. it is a miracle that the original one hasn't seen perceived you yet."[break][break]

Suddenly, you think see a hovering UNOWN in the corner of your vision but before you can confirm its presence, it disappears. Turning back to the man, you notice that he too, has vanished... into a rift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Leave Mauville.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Enter the rift.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Proceed to Stage Three.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 22:11:25 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

She gets the distinct impression he's no fan of this particular Triad member. [break][break]

But she feels relief that they're not scripted to face excruciating deaths. He flips the coin and says something about an original region, and isn't that a thinker? The rift forms. "Well, at least that was better than being eviscerated by Regirock." Her voice is low, but it comes out more bitter than amused like she intends. [break][break]

"But if I had to choose anyone to be eviscerated with, you are not a bad choice." She offers a genuine grin as she's been a fan of dark humor since the military instilled it in her. More thoughtfully, she adds, "Probably my first choice for interrogating one of them, too. From what I have heard, the DRK have earned their lumps." She had spent too much time committing herself to Megalopolans as far as external support for research went, but her suspicion was growing that the DRK could offer advancements for dream travel, too.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – enter the rift[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 23:26:31 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Ugh, no kidding. Too many ways to die in these."[break][break]

Drowning had been his first experience in the simulations, and he's loathed them ever since. Suffocating in space or being crushed by Regirock's fist were no more pleasant ways to go.[break][break]

He'd feel the phantom aches for a few minutes after disconnection, like his brain was struggling to cope.[break][break]

He scoffs at Ameena's dark humour. "Flattered."[break][break]

They step into the rift, the scene shifting around them. Cillian closes his eyes to avoid the vertigo.[break][break]

"They've tried to kill me enough times that interrogating them is the last thing on my mind." He opens his eyes, blinking to adjust. "We killed this one, and still he showed up in my house."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
INTO THE RIFT

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 23:40:40 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open+Sans]
[googlefont=Lora]
[googlefont=Roboto]

[attr="class","itemcolname"]thundurus event

[attr="class","lgdcol"]

[attr="class","itemcoltexttit"]THUNDURUS 1

[attr="class","itemcoltext"]Thunder cracks above a turbulent sea. Flashes of lightning are but the briefest beacons illuminating the night, but they only serve to clarify the hair-raising waves your small ship manages to survive. Storm clouds mask the moon—but they seem to be moving closer toward you, hanging unusually low.[break][break]

The storm clouds stop before your ship. From the cumulous cover, a THERIAN THUNDURUS emerges with crackling lightning coursing from its knotted tail. What does it want? It does not look pleased.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Appease the thunder god.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetit"]• Battle it.

[attr="class","lgdcolchoicetxt"]Receive 100 RKS POINTS.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
798 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
POSTED ON Jul 18, 2024 23:51:44 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ameena"]
[attr="class","body"]

Her eyebrows shot up at his admission. "...I did not realize the DRK made house calls." She didn't realize they were so bold. She was happy to have no involvement with them if they cared to act that way against him. There was no telling what they'd be willing to try against her, and their capacity to manipulate space made her hesitant to try anything against them without a solid plan. [break][break]

A thundering sea spilled around them. "Oh, please let this not be a drowning event," she both pleaded and groaned as the sky seemed to dip lower. A blue figure approached them, looking angered. She took a long look at him, figuring the simulation had been accurate about representing deities so far. She might never have another opportunity. Of course, Gardevoir decided not to observe a god when she could fight it instead. [break][break]

Gardevoir launched mystical fire, angering it further. Ameena pinched the bridge of her nose. "We need to talk about your god-greeting protocols." Thunderus threatened to bring a thunderclap down on them all.

TAGS [break]

NOTES – battle it[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 16:36:20 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Neither did I," the underboss grumbles. "What use is an expensive security system when they can just show up?"[break][break]

At least it did its job in keeping common criminals out of his home. And the League.[break][break]

A violent chill shudders down Cillian's spine in time with the rumbling thunder, and his mouth is dry as he replies, "I hate to break it to you." But the simulation had two paths. "It'll be fine as long as we don't-"[break][break]

Gardevoir acts before he can finish.[break][break]

"... attack it." Cillian sighs.[break][break]

Lugia materializes from Cillian's rapidly spreading SHADOW MIASMA.[break][break]

"Please don't let me drown," he entreats his patron, who beats her mighty wings against the storm's winds. The boat was doomed, but were their deaths so scripted. "Ameena, there's going to be a big wave - brace yourself."[break][break]

And the battle rages on.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
BATTLE IT

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP