She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 8, 2024 17:53:43 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The road was ablaze.

Robin had been hurrying out of the industrial city to get some fresh air, as the smog was overwhelming, but the smoke here was no improvement. She released Quagsire as the fire grew hotter. The flames seemed to be getting new height from the breeze, which also exacerbated how quickly it spread."Create a dirt barrier first, Quag!" The pokemon used dig to upend the earth around the conflagration, spiralling around the flames multiple times to make a thick enough barrier to keep the fire from jumping.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 6:35:28 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
"Oh no we need to act fast as we can if not this can be a bad call on my end. To make matters worse I only brought two of my pokemon with me." Ghost was a Pokemon Ranger and he was pride to be. Today he had to put out a giant fire and needed to do it fast. As he called out his Kingdra. It was show time as Bame came out to play.

"Alright Bane I need you to pick up what I'm about to put down. It's a fire a bad fire and we need to put it out like yesterday."

*Soon Bane knew what he had to do and he had to stop the fire that was trying to come through. With a mighty roar he would use his Whirlpool and as the water came about it would the fire to start to go out. But the fire was not going to go without a fight. Soon Ghost would call out Sky His Pidgeot. "I was supposed to team up with someone and I need to go find them asap." Just then he would take to the skies.

Pokemon
Kingdra (male) Bane
Abilty-Swift Swim
Bubblebeam
Twista
Water Gun
Bubble
Whirlpool
Dragon Pulse

Pidgeot(Female) Sky
Ability-Keen Eye
Wing Attack
Tackle
Hurricane
Twister

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 17:16:34 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

Water from somewhere began to tamp down the fire, but for some reason, it wasn't working completely. "Quag, do you see-?" The earth shook. Robin barely kept herself from falling to the ground. She felt indignant, assuming it was her own pokemon being disruptive, but instead, a Heatran crawled out of the core of the fire.

What was one of those doing out here?

"Quag, knock him around!" Quagsire used focus punch on the Heatran, who tanked the hit and spewed more fire in response. Quagsire was highly resistant, but the environment wasn't. Smoke filled the air rapidly.

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 17:35:42 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Sky flee ahead in the air as Ghost got a good look at what was going on. He had to do something and do something real fast. As Bane kept going on to fight the fire. He would soon see something and from what it looked like it was a Heatran and was that a trainer with thier pokémon? A smile came on his face as he located the other team member. Using his Rotom phone he would use the Ranger Network to send a message. The message would let her know was here to back her up.

Incoming Message from Ranger Fireheart
The Heatran is the case of the problem. To calm this Fire we must first calm that powerful fire type.

Just as he sent the message Bane would appear next to the team dealing with Heatran.
"Now you two let's go with Formation Calm Storm.
Bane without no worries would launch at the fire type and then release yet another Whirlpool amd Skÿ from up above would let out a mighty hurricane. Mixing the two to cause a water Tarnado to come about as it went flying at the Heatran and at the same time putting out some fire.

Pidgeot used Hurricane on Heatran
Kingdra used Whirlpool on Heatran
A water Tarnado formed to attack the Heatran

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 9, 2024 18:35:42 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

The Heatran was pushed several meters from the punch, but it was still angry. Robin peeked at her phone as it pinged, reading about the Heatran. Unfortunately, she had already discovered it, and it was not in the mood to relax. A water-laden tornado struck the scene and calmed much of the fire. Steam filled the area, making it difficult for her or Quagsire to see. The Heatran launched rollout and knocked Quagsire far from the fight. Robin hurried over to his side to ensure he was OK. "Quag, you gotta get up! That Heatran's not gonna stop." The Heatran began to summon a flamethrower in its mouth, ready to reignite whatever would catch.

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 9:54:19 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
The Heatran was a powerful pokemon and Ghost called for back up went through. But they still have to hold back such a powerful fire type. Ghost looked on and saw what just happened. His battle style and hers were completely different from each other. He was more of the advantage type of deal and he knew how a Heatran operated. Soon Sky would bring Ghost down and he would jump off of her.

As the Pidgeot joined up with the Kingdra a quick Bubblebeam would meet the incoming Flame Thrower. A clash of the ages but the fire was more then the Kingdrs can withstand and Sky the Pidgeot would help out her team mate with another Hurricane. As the mighty wind picked up around the Heatran and the Bubblebeam wouldn't let the fire come back truly. They still needed a way to calm this thing down and that's when Ghost would say to the other Ranger. "My name is Ghost Fireheart and it seems we have a real deal problem here. The only way to stop this fire is to stop Heatran we need to combine all our pokemon attacks and knock this thing out because if not it will be over with."

Notes
Kingdra used Bubblebeam to counter the Flamer Thower
Pidgeot used Hurricane to boost Bubblebeam area length to help push Heatran back.
Ghost has came down to Aid his Fellow ranger.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 15:34:07 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

This other Ranger brought lots of firepower, she realized as he descended from his bird. Well, it was for the best. He suggested a synchronized approach. "Quag's best shot is going to be muddy water," she offered. She looked over her pokemon, who seemed to be gathering his wits about himself. "You good for another shot at him?" Quagsire nodded.

"Okay, let's do it." She got to her feet as Quagsire did. The pokemon launched muddy water at the Heatran.

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 17:10:27 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
With a smile on his face he was glad that she was on the same page. Ghost would be look up at the Heatran as it was time to.make it go night night and put out the rest of the fire. Just then he would see the Muddy Water get unleashed this caused his two pokemon to join in on the attack. As Kingdra used a mighty Whirlpool and Pidgeot used a mighty Hurricane.

As the three attacked formed it overpowered the Heatran mere Flame Thrower. As the triangle attack hit it it would be knocked back and out. As it started to rain a bit the fire was going down and out at a rapid pace. Ghost would look on and give a smile and wave at the other ranger. "We did it now all we have to do is check and make sure the fire is out for good.

Notes
Heatran is Knocked Out.

close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 10, 2024 18:28:54 GMT
robin coello Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

"Heck yeah!" She pumped a fist in the air as everything settled and it was clear they had won. "Heatran didn't stand a chance," she said confidently. The scorched earth beside the path told a different story, but at least the fire was out. It would look a little ugly on this route, but that was a small price to pay for safety. She covered her head with an arm as the rain began to fall in earnest. "It looks like it's time to get outta here," she said, "before we get sick from the downpour."

close tab

played by

Ghost

Day Dreamer
He his him, Day Dreamer
twenty eight
October 22
Golden Rod
Heterosexual
Pokemon Ranger
Elite Ranger (OOC)
6"00 height
6"00 height
awards
314 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ghostx
ghost fireheart
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 11, 2024 3:30:42 GMT
ghost fireheart Avatar
Ghost gave a smile as it was all said and done and he can finally rest. As he recalled Bane his Kingdra. He would kiss his pokemon. As he put it up. He would jump on the back of Sky. As the Pidgeot started to take to the sky, He would say to the other Ranger.

"The names Ghost Fireheart amd if you ever need help juat hit the Ranger HotLine and I will come racing." With a smile on his face he would take to the skies just as the back up came. The other Rangers would start to search over the area. Making sure the fire was out. As Ghost flew off into the sunset.

Notes
Job complete.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
conflagration [o]
POSTED ON Jul 12, 2024 2:20:59 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven