TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Jul 13, 2024 4:51:49 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","delilah3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Rain patters against the window, droplets tap-dancing to an impatient rhythm. He's better prepared this time: instead of dripping water all over her kitchen floor, as he did on the night they first met, haunts the threshold in dry clothing, boots removed at the door.[break][break]
Delilah wrings her hands all through his usual summary of the week's investigations, a routine report delivered in a familiar monotone. She can barely hear him over the sound of her own heartbeat, for she is oddly unmoored. Her thoughts are scattered, her nerves in disarray.[break][break]
A poignant silence falls over the pair, once he's finished. He will leave if she doesn't stop him, as he usually does, not wishing to take up too much of her evening.[break][break]
"My brothers have been deployed to the warfront," she hastily murmurs, hoping that this time, he will linger. "It seems tensions between the League and Rocket have escalated. There are whispers of Kanto forces on Hoenn soil."[break][break]
She sits at the table, a forgotten cup of tea before her, draped in white satin and a simple summer robe.[break][break]
Let him go, she chastises. He still has work to do tonight.[break][break]
But she doesn't. Dark eyes framed in long, mascara-clad eyelashes stare up at him, pleading.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission[break]
Cozy Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".delilah3"]--accent:#c67be8;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 2:54:26 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[attr="class","snub-fletch-main"]
[attr="class","snub-fletch"]He'd known it to be a mistake, not to immediately leave after delivering his report. Every bit of it was coated in deceit, which was bad enough, but the woman was clearly troubled. Something in him—the police officer that still wasn't a puppet to a greater force—wanted to help. The other wanted nothing to do with it.

His lingering costs him dearly. Her expression was plain; she wanted support.

"Your brothers have nothing to fear." He says with the best impression of a neutral tone he could manage. "I would worry more about who come across them on the battlefield.

[attr="class","snub-fletch-pkmn"]

[attr="class","snub-fletch-tag"]
@name

[newclass=.snub-fletch-main] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main b]color:#ff6666; letter-spacing:.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main i]font-size:13px;color:#ff6666;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Roboto Condensed;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-tag a] color: #272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Jul 17, 2024 16:33:38 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He stays and he says all the right things.[break][break]
But for some reason, it falls flat. Maybe it's the neutrality. Maybe it's the slight discomfort in the way he stands there, indecisive in his lingering. Maybe it's the fact that it isn't really her brothers that she's worried about.[break][break]
A sudden irritation graces her delicate features for a moment, and her lips part, but no words come out. Rarely does anyone make her feel so...flustered. Like she doesn't actually know who Delilah Silph is supposed to be.[break][break]
"Of course," she agrees. It's not what she'd wanted to say, she realizes. Talking about them. She'd wanted to...bring up the war. Because she'd - because she'd wanted to - [break][break]
"And you?" She asks, blushing furiously for no discernible reason. "Have they...have they requested you, too? At Mossdeep or Petalburg or Sootopolis?"[break][break]
"They" being his superiors at the police department. "They" being The League.[break][break]
"Is this the last time I'll see you?" She askes, quieter. Smaller. "For a while?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission[break]
Cozy Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".delilah3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 h1"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 h2"]font:14px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".delilah3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 1:09:03 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[attr="class","snub-fletch"]Emotions he doesn't understand--doesn't want to understand --dance like shadows beneath firelight.

His brow furrows, tongue tracing his lips quickly, nervously.

"I don't know." He says honestly. Chances are, his Rocket ventriloquist would dictate his actions whether he liked it or not.

"Chances are whoever is threatening you will be busy in the near future. As strange as it sounds, this war will bring you peace."

@name

[newclass=.snub-fletch-main] font:12.5px Roboto Condensed; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; width:70%; margin-bottom:-120px;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch a] text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main i]font-size:13px;color:#ff6666;letter-spacing:.4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main u]font-size:12px;border-bottom: 1.5px solid #2a879e;letter-spacing: .5px;text-decoration: none;margin: 0px -3px 0px -3px;padding: 0px 3px 0px 3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-main h1]font-size:12px;color:#2a879e;letter-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase;font-family: Roboto Condensed;display: inline-block;margin: 0px -3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch] width:80%; padding:45px; background-color:#272727; transform:skew(0deg); border:solid 2px #363636;[/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-tag] text-align:right; font-size:0px; margin-top:-30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.snub-fletch-pkmn]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; margin-top: -30px; position: absolute; width: 75%; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Jul 24, 2024 3:07:02 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

"And what if it doesn't?"[break][break]
Heat rises as her tone hardens. She glares at Fletcher, a suffocating helplessness threatening to tunnel her vision. How dare he consider - for even a second - that it would bring her peace for him to abandon her to the whims of fate.[break][break]
"What if the war is the perfect cover for my...my would-be kidnapper to get close to me, hm? Makes sense, doesn't it? So many Rangers and officers sent off to fight - I'd take advantage of that, if I were a criminal. Wouldn't you?"[break][break]
Thunder rumbles in the distance, echoing her discontent.

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission[break]
Cozy Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 5:11:25 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[attr="class","snub-fletch"]He can't help, in some small way, but to resent Delilah.

People would be out there fighting, and dying, on a warfront that she would never touch, barricaded as she was here in this castle of hers.

Did she even know what it was like to not know if you would eat today? If, for some arceus-damned reason, your entire life would be torn apart at a moment's notice?

Anger courses through him at this perceived selfishness. He grits his teeth, grinding them as he keeps his back to her.

It was unfair to judge her so harshly. She was scared. Scared of a lie he'd been forced to create.

"You might be right." He says, a concession.

@name

[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
awards
131 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2024 21:41:05 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","body"]

He won't even look at her, when he says it. At least has the decency to face her, whenever he feels compelled to lecture her on harsh truths.[break][break]
The sting of rejection carves scars into her bones. She is only a job to . An inconvenient one.[break][break]
"Turn around," she orders, standing in a sudden flurry of swishing satin. If she is to be discarded, she wants to ensure it is on her terms. Silphs are many things, but they are not cowards - not like this man who skulks in her doorway. "Turn around and be honest with me, for once."[break][break]
Dark eyes glare, and she does her best to ignore the squirming in her stomach. She's used to being alone, elevated upon the pedestal of fame. This, too, will pass.[break][break]
"Are you going to leave me, Fletcher?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESMission[break]
Cozy Outfit Vibes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

Snubis

Fletch
He/Him
September 03
Heterosexual
Police
Detective
5 height
5 height
awards
59 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fletch
Fletcher Hyland
Live Through This [M]
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 17:29:27 GMT
Fletcher Hyland Avatar
[attr="class","snub-fletch"]What was her problem?

The thought races through his mind as her demand settles over him and he turns to face her. Fletcher's face scrunches up in irritation, displaced or not, he doesn't hide the fact.

"I have a job to do." A ridiculous notion considering how fake everything here was. "I go where I'm needed. Do you really need my protection so much? Didn't you want to stand on your own two feet?"

He winces at the harsh implication, a sigh bubbling up in his chest as he opens his mouth to appologize.

@name

[/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP