mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 5:00:21 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ambrosia annal"]
[attr="class","amilkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

annalise has no fond memories of fallarbor town now. she stares at 's old gym through a veil of falling soot, watching it gather on the eaves like midsummer snow. she remembers making excuses to visit him here, envisions herself begging him to make a video advertisement for her gym with her. [break][break]her eyes move like she can see their ghosts acting it out on the gym's front lawn, but then she blinks and looks down, scuffing the toe of her shoe against untrampled ash. [break][break]she can't quite recall dragging her blindfolded to the rocket bunker somewhere beneath this town, perhaps for the best. nor can she remember much of her rescue. she just remembers reuniting with greyson, then pain, then waking up sometime later in a hospital down the road. [break][break]she's so deep in the mire of the past that she doesn't realize airi has arrived. she's thrust into the present with a jolt of surprise, then the slightest flush of embarrassment as she recovers. [break][break]"sorry, hi." it's an apology and greeting folded into one. she straightens, soot shifting off her coat. "you're airi watanabe, right? i'm captain annalise henderson, but just annalise is totally good with me."[break][break]the pleasantries are given a moment to breathe, then onto the next: [break][break]"there's some wild swablu in town that the locals want us to look at. they said they seem sick or injured or something — they didn't sound so sure which."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnlist"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#FFB546; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

[googlefont="Playfair+Display"]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 21, 2024 23:56:59 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

A soft, melodic hum escapes from Airi's sweet lips as she glides gracefully through the scoot-kissed blades of grass underneath her feet. The harsh colors of the scoot staining her hiking boots just a bit. She will have to spend some time cleaning then later, but for now she has to focus on meeting up with her colleague, then tend to a flock of ill or injured Swablu. The colorful parasol held above her head, shielding her fair skin from the volcanic dust showering down from the sky. Her piercing azure eyes carefully scanning over her surroundings as she continued to move ahead. She had traveled to Fallarbor Town with a couple of days ago to visit the hot springs during their small break from work. It was relaxing and pleasant couple of days for them. The two of them able to rejuvenate and create new memories with one another. But alas, work still finds a while to find her. Of course, she could have easily turned down the offer, but she could not allow the precious Swablu to suffer any longer. Besides, it makes sense that she will volunteer to assist with the cry of help, since she is still nearby. She is positive that Silvi will probably have a few words for him, if he does discover that she managed to slip away to do a little bit of work, but who is to say that he will find out? At the moment, she has no plans of sharing this information with him.

[break][break]

Airi was told she will be teaming up with one of the captains for this mission. She felt a bit ecstatic to work with a Captain, but she also felt a little nervous, too. Airi considers herself to be a talented Ranger. However. the pressure to perform flawlessly around Captain Henderson was slowly creeping up on her. She inhales and exhales a few deep breaths to help calm her nervous. A soft cough sounds off from her mouth in the process. She wished that the air in Fallarbor Town would be crisper and fresher. Still, she felt her body starting to become less tense after utilizing her deep breathing technique.

[break][break]

After a few more minutes of walking further along the way, Airi soon finds herself encountering her colleague up ahead. A couple of soft giggles could be heard coming from Airi's lips the second she noticed that she accidently startled the Captain. "My apologies, I did not mean to startle you, Captain Henderson," she tells her, giving her a bow out of respect. "Yes. I am Airi. I was asked to assist you with caring for the Swablu," she responds as she lowers her parasol just a bit to allow the captain to get a better view of her. Her deep azure eyes twinkling with excitement and curiosity. "Ill or injured, I am confident that we will be more than capable of caring for them," she adds, giving Captain Annalise a warm and friendly smile.

[break][break]

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 23, 2024 6:33:46 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"oh, no, you didn't startle me. it's fine."[break][break] annalise is quick to brush off the apology, feeling a twinge of guilt for getting caught off guard like she'd been. the other ranger maintains the formality of her captain title and she notices but doesn't verbalize any disagreement to it. she deserves it for jumping out of her skin, if anything.[break][break]"i appreciate you joining me for this, airi."[break][break]she has, at least at a glance, all the qualities annalise looks for in a ranger — enthusiastic, willing, respectful. and it doesn't hurt that she has medical expertise, either.[break][break]"they said the swablu are nesting at the gym." she motions toward the building in front of them with a wave of her hand. "maybe somewhere around back? let's check."[break][break]she gestures for her to follow. the soot-covered ground muffle her footsteps as she slinks toward the side of the building.[break][break]"how long have you been a ranger for?" her head turns, taking a cursory look at the other ranger to make sure she's still with her. overhead, on the roof, the soot pile sifts and a glimpse of blue pokes out enough to be discerned against the gray.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

[newclass=".ambrosia"] width: 450px; margin: 0px auto; background-color:#1c1c1c; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; position:relative; border-radius:10px; overflow:hidden;} .ambrosia .textbox i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .ambrosia .textbox b { font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-weight:500; } .ambrosia .textbox a { font:600 13px/13px 'Poppins'!important; } .ambrosia .textbox u { text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing: 1.2px; text-underline-offset:1.5px; font:13px/10px 'Roboto';} .ambrosia .top { height: 250px; background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1058305315642286080/1155412642115104829/image.png); position:relative; } .ambrosia .line { height: 5px; background: #333; width: 300px; margin: 20px auto 0px; opacity:0.8; } .ambrosia .textbox { line-height: 15px; letter-spacing: .5px; font-size: 12px; font-family: roboto; color: #d6d6d6; margin: 20px auto 0px; text-align: justify; padding:40px 60px; padding-bottom:40px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist { text-align:right; margin-top:-20px; } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img { filter:grayscale(1); } .ambrosia .pkmnlist img:hover {filter:none;} .ambrosia .oocbox { border-top:3px solid #333; padding-top:10px; width:260px; margin:20px auto 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".amilkycredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:10px; right:10px; opacity:0.5; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .amilkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#6b6b6b!important; } .amilkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .bottom"] height: 45px;background-color: #272727;border-top: 1px solid #333;background-image: url(https://i.ibb.co/7YB3gRD/flower.png);background-size: cover;background-repeat: no-repeat;background-position: bottom right;display: flex;flex-direction: row-reverse;flex-wrap: wrap;justify-content: space-between;align-content: center;align-items: center;padding: 0px 0px 0px 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .tagline"] color:var(--accent); font:12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .ambrosia .tagline span { color: var(--accent); font:500 11px 'Poppins'; background: #222; padding: 2px 10px; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px solid #333 } .ambrosia .tagline a { font:500 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]

[newclass=".ambrosia .oocnotes"] letter-spacing: 0.5px;margin-bottom: -20px;display: flex;column-gap: 10px; margin-top: 10px; align-content: center;flex-direction: row;flex-wrap: nowrap;align-items: center; } .ambrosia .oocnotes i { font-size:16px; } .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/10px 'Poppins'!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".ambrosia .nametag"] text-align:center; margin-top:20px; } .ambrosia .nametag a { font:600 15px/13px 'Poppins'!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 0:02:06 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

"Well, that is a relief," Airi smiles at Annalise, feeling somewhat relieved that she did not startle the other woman.

[break][break]

"No need to thank me, Cap... I mean, Annalise. I am always willing to lend a helping hand whenever and wherever I can," she replies back to her superior, flashing her with another warm and radiant smile. So far, Captain Annalise seems to be quite welcoming and friendly, which helps to ease her nervousness a bit.

[break][break]

Airi nods her head as she listens to Annalise share some information regarding the Swablu. "Ah, I see. We will not have to travel too far to find them. I suppose that makes it a little bit easier for us. That is a good thing, if they are sick or injured then we will need to get to them as soon as possible," she stated, shifting her piercing sapphire orbs towards the majestic building.

[break][break]

Airi follows Annalise towards the back of the building, her keen eyes carefully scanning over their surroundings in search of the azure and snow-white hued birds along the way. "I have been a Ranger for a couple of years now. My uncle is retired ranger and he used to share stories of his amazing journey with me when I was a little girl. He even taught me some of the basic survival skills and what not. I suppose you can say that his stories encouraged me to follow in his path," she responds back to Annalise's question, more than likely giving the captain more details than she probably expected to get from her. "My apologies, I did not mean to ramble. If you do not mind answering, I would like to ask you the same question," she says, a half-smile curling around the corners of her painted lips.

[break][break]

Glancing up towards the sky, Airi notices soft shades of blue and white standing out against the ashy gray rooftop. "It looks like we have located the Swablu," she smiles, pointing towards the rooftop of the gym with her index finger.

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 9:15:28 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"oooh," annalise hums as airi delves into the reason why she became a ranger in the first place. rangers begetting rangers through familial ties and admiration. she's heard similar stories before, and she much prefers this reasoning to people who only join the rangers because it's a stipulation to their parole. [break][break]"no, no, you're not rambling. that's great that your uncle was a ranger role model for you." [break][break]she shakes her head, waving away airi's apology again. [break][break]"i've been a ranger for a few years, too. after a year, i was promoted to captain, then i was promoted to head ranger pretty soon after. i stepped out of the position for school and i've just been a captain ever since."[break][break]a beat. [break][break]"i'm the first ranger in my family." her reasoning for becoming a ranger are far less interesting than airi's. "i joined because i wanted to help pokemon. nothing too special."[break][break]her colleague's raised hand draws her attention. she follows her pointing toward the rooftop, squinting up at the vague swablu shapes buried in the soot. [break][break]"oh, yeah, you're right." annalise reaches for a pokeball from her belt, releasing her meowstic. she turns to look at airi. "hold out your hands."[break][break]her meowstic's psychic plucks the swablu from the rooftop. the first, tinged pink by the pokemon's power, is lowered down into airi's hands. annalise reaches out to accept the second one. their white feathers are dirtied by soot — something swablu and altaria typically can't stand — and their behavior seems unusually subdued for a wild pokemon.[break][break]"what do you think?" annalise asks her colleague, still studying the swablu in her hands closely. "sick or injured?"
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2024 23:46:31 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

Airi smiles and nods her head at Annalise's response to her reason. It is pleasing to her to know that she did not bore the captain with her long-winded reason. "Believe it or not, my family plays a huge role in career. My mother was also a nurse and similar to my uncle, she also taught me a lot about how to love and care for Pokémon," she adds, a warm smile gently spreading across her lips as she takes a few seconds to reminisce on some of the fond memories that she created with her beloved mother before her illness took over her body.

[break][break]

"Captain and Head Ranger? That is incredible!" Airi responds with excitement ringing through her voice and her eyes shimmered with admiration. It is refreshing to hear that a female ranger has been able to climb up the rank when it seems like the majority of the field is dominated by their male counterparts. "What has your experience been like as a Captain, so far? And how was it being Head Ranger?" she asks, a small smile curling against her lips.

[break][break]

"Ah, setting the standard for other generations in your family." Airi says, a warm smile still spread across her lips. "That is a perfect answer. It sounds like you are following your passion. When you are doing something that you genuinely love life, it does not feel like you are working," she adds. She has known some people to join the medical field only, because it pays well. Those people spend the majority of their time being rude to others and constantly complaining about their job.

[break][break]

Airi nods her head at Annalise and puts away her parasol. She then extends her hands out as the captain requested for her to do. She watches carefully as the psychic cat-like creature uses its special abilities to remove the Swablu from the rooftop and down to her arms. "Aww, you poor thing," she speaks gently to the Swablu, her dark ocean blue eyes taking a careful glance over the clouded bird's body. She slowly kneels down to the ground, not worrying about dirtying up her uniform as she then gently places the Swablu down on spot of grass that is not completely covered by soot. She gives the Swablu's head a soft pat as she closes her eyes and listens to its breathing. "Ill. If you watch, their bodies carefully and listen to their breathing you will notice them wheezing and struggling to breath a bit. The poor babies must have inhaled too much of the soot around them." She explains to Annalise. She takes a Poke Ball from around her waist to summon her Gardevoir, Latte. "Latte, use your psychic powers to create a shield around us to help protect the Swablu from anymore soot showering down on them," she orders her Pokémon. The elegant fairy queen nods her head before using her psychic powers to create a light purple forcefield around them to protect them all from the downpour of soot. [break][break]

"Alright, let's get them cleaned off then we will be able to treat them better," she then digs inside of her bag to pull out a dry-cleaning sponge for each of them. Without any hesitation, Airi meticulously start to remove the soot away from her Swablu's body until its original colors come back in sight. She then takes out a couple bottles of fresh water, handing one over to Annalise. She opens the bottle of fresh water to help hydrate the Swablu and assist it up opening up its airway. The Swablu lets out a soft, raspy chirp, appreciating the cool and refreshing water. Next, she Ranger Nurse sprays a special throat spray that she created from various berries and medicinal herbs that assists with healing both sore throat and respiratory problems. She sprays a couple of pumps in the Swablu's mouth before she walks over to Annalise's Swablu repeat the same step. [break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 22:45:15 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"oooh, you're a nurse, too?" her admiration is sincere, but the surprised is feigned. annalise had done her research ahead of time, had chosen airi for this mission expressly because of her skills, so annalise has to act a little. [break][break]"head ranger was so much paperwork and meetings. i was used to doing mostly fieldwork, so it was kind of like culture shock to me. i also got the job a couple of months before meteno nearly crashed into hoenn, so..."[break][break]so her experience is colored by the looming shadow of death.[break][break]"but meteor aside, it wasn't that bad. i think captain is a good balance between responsibility and ranger work, though; i only have to manage rangers registered to mauville, rather than the whole region."[break][break]the conversation lapses as they examine the swablu. annalise watches airi kneel and put the swablu on bare grass to get a better look at it. as she starts to outline the bird's symptoms, annalise inspects the one in her hands more closely. in the quiet, she hears it — the wheeze airi describes. [break][break]"good idea."[break][break]she takes the other sponge and wipes the bird clean, then gives it the water offered out to her. [break][break]"we should move them to another route," she suggests, holding the swablu steady as airi comes over to spray medicine into its mouth. "or to pokemon home, if you think they need extra supervision."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 23:06:51 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

Airi nods her head at Annalise's question. "Mhm, I've been a nurse almost as long as I have been a ranger," she shares with her. A lot of people would often ask her which career she enjoys the most and she will tell them that she loves both occupations quite equally. It is one of the reasons why she coined the title "Ranger Nurse." The position gives her the opportunity to protect others as well as to help rehabilitate them, too.

[break][break]

"Lots of paperwork, huh? I suppose that could become a bit tedious and even overwhelming at times, too," she says with a half-smile. Airi does not mind paperwork at times. In fact, she has to do her fair share whenever she does help out at the local hospital. Still, she refers the perfect balance of paperwork and fieldwork. Airi's soft smile soon fades at the mention of the meteor. It was a dark and traumatic event for Hoenn.

[break][break]

"That must have been a challenging time for you. At least you were able to do your best!" Airi says to her, flashing her with a warm and comforting smile spread across her painted lips. "It does not sound so bad being a captain. You know, you would make a great spokesperson to help more captains," she adds, a few soft giggles escaping from her lips. Annalise seems to have a way to make being superior not sound too intimidating.

[break][break]

Airi continues to care for Annalise's Swablu for a couple of more minutes before stepping away for a bit. "I think that relocating them to a new route should suffice. These two need some fresh air and a safe place to rest," she adds, walking back over to check on the other Swablu, who slowly seems to be feeling a little bit better. "Any ideas of where we should relocate them?" She asks the captain.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 1:04:54 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"you think?"[break][break]she smiles despite herself. throughout her career, she's tried to model herself as a ranger that can inspire people to join without selling the organization to people. it wouldn't hurt, she thinks, to advocate more. airi has a few years of being a ranger under her belt, comes from a ranger family, and has medical expertise on her side — she could be a good fit for captain, if she doesn't mind the workload. [break][break]"well, we're always looking for captains if you ever find yourself interested in the role."[break][break]once airi concludes looking after the swablu in her hands and returns to monitoring the other, the only thing left for them to do is pick a route. annalise knows altaria prefer the seclusion of the mountains, but swablu tend to flock in forested areas. she hums, lost in in considerations.[break][break]"i think route 115 is our best bet," she says after a beat. "there's other swablu in the area and the forest should be far enough away from mt. chimney that they won't have to deal with the soot."[break][break]she holds the swablu closer and lifts her head to look at her colleague. [break][break]"do you want to come with me? or i can take them both myself, i don't mind."
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 1:53:31 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

"Of course!" Airi smiles, then nods her head at Annalise's question. "You have a kind spirit, and you seem to be quite humble. Those traits make it easier for others to relate to you," she adds, her smile widening a little bit more.

[break][break]

Airi grew silent for a few seconds after hearing Annalise's next words. She would be lying if she told the captain that she never thought about becoming captain in the future. However, she just does not know if she is truly ready for such an important role. "Well, to be honest I cannot say that I never thought about it. It is just... I am not sure if I am fully ready yet?" She confides in her. "I know, it is probably just a lot of self-doubt on my half that I need to overcome," she adds, giving Annalise a soft smile. Perhaps, if Annalise seems something in her, then it may encourage her to overcome her self-doubts in the future.

[break][break]

"Perfect. Route 115 it is." Airi smiles at Annalise. She could not request a better partner to take on this mission with her. The two of them make quite the dynamic duo in her opinion.

[break][break]

"I'm going to go with you! I want to do a second check-up once we have relocated them just to make sure that their health is improving," she answers her, carefully lifting up her Swablu and carrying it inside of her arms. "Do you have a Pokémon with you that is capable of flying? I believe that it would be a lot quicker if we can fly them there. If not, then you're more than welcome to ride on mine," she offers.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 5:31:53 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]
"everyone doubts themselves sometimes. even people who seem like they have everything figured out."[break][break]she has seen it more than enough to know. even she, and all she represents as a captain, is mired in doubt. doubt in herself. doubt cast by others.[break][break]"and sometimes you only know if you're fully ready for something once you're already in it."[break][break]her shoulders rise and fall, stirring the bird in her arms from its eased half-sleep. [break][break]"sounds good," she agrees, lips pressed together in a smile. "and, yeah — i have a corviknight that can take me."[break][break]the swablu's eyelids flutter as she shifts it into the crook of her arm and lifts a hand toward her belt. her meowstic is returned, replaced by her corviknight in one fluid motion. the shine of its steely feathers is dulled by the soot that begins to gather across its mantle. metal creaks as it lowers itself to the ground.[break][break]"let's go," annalise says once she and the swablu are on the raven's back, meant both for airi and the pokemon beneath her. with a huff, her corviknight shifts back to its feet, then lurches into the air.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2024 6:34:50 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

"You are absolutely right, Annalise. Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed to hear those words," she responds back in an appreciative tone as a gentle and radiant smile curls around her lips. She starts to feel even more motivated to overcome her insecurities in order to chase after her dreams. Perhaps, she will apply to become a captain in the future.

[break][break]

"Perfect it should not take us long to get there at all," she states as she walks over towards her Gardevoir. "Thanks, Latte." She the thanked the Psychic/Fairy-type Pokémon before returning her to her Poke Ball. Immediately, the psychic barrier that was above them vanished within thin air. Airi then grabs another Poke Ball from around her waist to release her next Pokémon. Cream, her friendly and majestic Dragonite materializes right in front her. She greets Cream with a smile, then gives her directions to their next location. She also shares that the Dragonite will have to hold the Swablu in her arms during the flight. Cream was more than happy to retrieve the resting Swablu from her trainer's arms.

[break][break]

Annalise and her metallic bird take flight first, but Airi and her draconic friend soon follows suit behind them. "So, are you native of the Hoenn Region?" Airi asks her as she flies next to her.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 19:05:33 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

annalise waits for airi to get situated on her dragonite, then urges her corviknight into the sky. her colleague follows soon after, confirmed by a glance over her shoulder as they rise into the flurries of soot and ash. once she levels out, she sees them at her corviknight's steeled wingtip, her question almost lost to the wind. [break][break]"i am," she confirms with a swell of misplaced pride, raising her voice to compete with the whistle of air. "i was born and raised in mauville." [break][break]and now she's the ranger captain of her hometown. she's happy to represent her city, but the short commute to work is definitely an added bonus for her. [break][break]"what about you?" [break][break]in her lap, the swablu shuts its eyes against the breeze as they finally escape the sootstorm for clearer skies.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
as good a reason
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 3:43:43 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

as good a reason

"Ah, you are the captain of your hometown. huh? I think that is pretty cool!" Airi states with a smile. Her long, mocha-hued hair whipping around in the wind as her Dragonite soars through the peaceful sky. The residents of Mauville City must be extremely proud to have a native become their Captain Ranger.

[break][break]

"I'm also a native to Hoenn. I was born and raised in Rustboro City. I suppose you can say that we are kind of like neighbors," she giggles a bit. A quick trip through Rusturf Tunnel and Verdanturf Town one would soon find themselves in Mauville City.

[break][break]

The two rangers engage in a little smaller talk before their destinations comes to view. "Right down there, Cream. This is where we need to land," She pointed out to her Pokémon. The majestic Dragonite nods her head as she gently hugs the Swablu closer towards her chest as she prepares for her landing.

[break][break]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

close tab

played by

space

anna
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
ranger
captain
matias silph
dating
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,511 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
as good a reason
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 8:00:17 GMT
[nospaces]

[attr="class","textbox"]

"oh, yeah, we are neighbors! i don't go there as much as i'd like to, but i like rustboro a lot. your captain is ... " she trails off thoughtfully, letting her voice give away to the wind. ", right? she's pretty nice."[break][break]the forest comes into view below them. airi notices the strip of trees first, drawing attention to it as she directs her dragonite to land. annalise leans over her corviknight to confirm the route, then pats her pokemon. [break][break]"follow them down."[break][break]she holds the swablu close to her as the steel-type bird begins its descent in a wide, easy spiral toward the ground. the foliage trembles as the corviknight touches down in a clearing, its wings kicking up a flurry with its last, furious flaps. then, with another huff, it lowers itself so annalise can slide off slick metal and onto the grass. [break][break]"this should be it. go ahead, swablu — "[break][break]she holds her arms out. the swablu leaps from the perch of her palms and weakly flaps to the tree branches. it settles among the leaves, nestling itself close to the tree trunk. [break][break]"it won't take long for them to settle in, i think," annalise observes, putting her hands on her hips.
[attr="class","nametag"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","tagline"]
ashen anomaly

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP