mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
456 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
skalar [dw]
POSTED ON Jul 22, 2024 19:41:31 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
A Rotom tablet carefully floats next to Fenelle, eyeing the water with a distrustful gaze, while Fenelle's seated on der Dondozo, some ways away from the shore. Having found the big water pokémon turned out to be really useful in many ways - for once, der general distrust of boats could be simply avoided (much to grandpa Théo's chagrin), and it has many other advantages like a really cool skin even in the warm weather.

Dee turns to the other Grunt nearby, either actually with dem on the Dondozo, in the water or in the shore or whereever dee could send the Rotom to to translate der signed words into robotic speech, "Would you mind if I fish while we're waiting for the mission to start?" There's maybe been somewhat of a miscommunication, leading them to be way too early at the agreed location - there's not much to do now but kill time somehow.

And in the coming war, knowing the way around water might actually also be more relevant than one thinks ... perhaps?

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing