Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Dragon Baker [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jul 27, 2024 10:27:25 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]Sure, he had a dinosaur and a kaiju. The fire puppy was also pretty cool. But there was still one dream unfulfilled: catching a dragon. Seeing his buddy with a Noivern had brought that wish back to the forefront. And now, he wanted to do it.

As long as he could find one willing to indulge him. Slavery wasn’t his thing. And, except for the Pangoro incident, all of his Pokemon had come by choice. The bear had come to his side easily enough. Hopefully, those same strategies will work today.

A little plastic bag hung from between scarred fingers. Around half a dozen crushed cookies sat in it. They’d been left over from some toddler’s birthday party. Hopefully no one minded that they were Snubbull-shaped.

Because, uh, now that he thought about it, that might be a little insensitive.

Still, he had a job to do. Biscotti pushed some foliage aside.

Fairy/Dragon/Rock
@open

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Masharum

she/her
Konikoni City
Bisexual
Treasure Hunter
Grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
7 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lani
Leilani Keawe
Dragon Baker [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jul 28, 2024 6:57:00 GMT
Leilani Keawe Avatar
It was strange trying to catch one's bearings around the city thus far. Leilani had been here for the combined total of a couple of days and already she was convinced that this was a fairly unassuming region. Y'know, aside from the wartime that was currently bringing down a lot of the charm and buzz around Hoenn. Still, a nice walk around Rustboro City was a nice reminder of her home back in Alola. The Rocket quietly hummed along the pathway with her Pikachu as the playful yellow mouse hopping along with her own step. "Slow down, Maka." Lei said, pausing before she launched herself into another long winded ramble. "Tch. Don't run off." The very last thing she wanted on a day off was to spend it looking like some crazed verbose woman out in the city. Maka's heart shaped tail swung in the air as it picked up a scent. The Pokemon bound away across the route in search of that heavenly aroma. "Maka!" Leilani ran after her, her heels clacking against the soft ground.

THMP! THMP!
THMP! THMP!

The brush in front of Biscotti spat out a silhouette, as a Pikachu jumped out and latched itself to his face. "Pika!" The Pikachu bound towards the man while aiming to try and get a sampling of whatever treats he had present in the bag. The jump-scare aside, Maka didn't mean to do him any harm. If anything, she nuzzled against his cheek in order to try and work her charm to get his snacks. Behind her came the shape of a woman pushing through the brush. Her tanned hands parted the foliage just in time to see the boy. "There you are!" Leilani groaned, slowly attempting to pry the Pikachu from the stranger. "You rambunctious, restless rapscallion! Don't accost this ambitious, arbor loving friend!" The Pikachu soon let go and Biscotti and jumped up on Leilani's shoulder. A few head scratches later and she focused back onto the younger man.

"Apologies." Lei said, offering an apologetic nod. "She's got a mind of her own." Her lips quivered again, as the woman fought back any and all attempts to continue the sentence anew. SHe took a moment to wait for the sensation to go away before she continued. "I'm Leilani. Just moved here from Alola." A hand extended itself to Biscotti if he wanted to shake it.

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Dragon Baker [dw][o]
POSTED ON Jul 29, 2024 18:55:47 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD DEDENNE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] PLUS
[attr="class","wildtabox"]ENTRAINMENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]THUNDER SHOCK
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SNORE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]NUZZLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD HYDRAPPLE APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SUPERSWEET SYRUP
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER WHIP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]DRAGON BREATH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET SCENT
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]RECOVER
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
308 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
Dragon Baker [dw][o]
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2024 23:07:15 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","blbqimg"]
[attr="class","bisc"]One second he’s trying to find a way to break a cookie without being guilty about ruining the dog’s smile. The next, he’s staggering backward with a Pikachu facehugger in place. The cookie drops to the ground as his Hansel and Gretel impression comes to a sudden end. “Whoa!” Biscotti flails as he falls to his butt.

His Incineroar just sighs. Her claws lift to gently pinch her nose between them. She watches the woman approach with short-lived but thinly veiled suspicion.

What the heck did I do? He blinks through a mask of yellow fur as he tries to process what happened. Obviously, the mouse hadn’t meant anything by it. There was no shock or ozone smells. A scar-covered hand lifted to try and ruffle something--hopefully the ears. “Uh…hi? Do you want—?” Suddenly, a woman’s pulling it off and it’s super awkward. Labrador eyes try to look anywhere but the stranger’s face.

The words remind him of some children’s book character. He smiles softly as the mouse pops free. But then it shrinks. “Arbor loving?” Was that a…good thing? The apology earns a shake of his head. “Nah! It’s fine! No harm done.” Or, uh, he didn’t think so. His condition made it kind of hard to know that for sure. The kid pushes himself to his feet as one of the other cookies drops to the forest floor.

Her Pokemon comment makes him laugh. “Uh, I’m pretty sure all of them do.” That was probably why JJ looked like she’d sucked a lemon.

A hand reached out to shake Leilani’s. Crumbs rain down as he shakes his jacket loose. But, as his fingers tighten, something slithers across his foot. Something slithers into his hoody’s pocket. “!?” A yelp emerges as he staggers away and trips over a candy apple.

He blinks in shock as a nest of heads turn to face him. “Uh, hi?” The Hydrapple gurgled as it tore the cookie apart in an apocalyptic bakery horror show. “...you want another one?” There’s a slight tremor as he offers the second snack to it. It's torn apart like a Zebstrika by a pride of Pyroar. It's kind of scary.

CATCHING HYDRAPPLE

Fairy/Dragon/Rock

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP