Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
267 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
Leaves of Grass
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 2:20:07 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

leaves of grass

Geisha lets out a proud howl as she watches her opponent fall down before in her defeat. Airi rushes over to her Dark-Type Pokémon, praising her for a job well done. The Absol gives her a gentle smile before slowly into her trainer's arms due to over exhaustion. "You did well," Airi smiles as she returns Geisha back to her Poke Ball. Airi then stands back to her feet, turning her attention towards Navy and the Iron Leaves. She watches more oil seeping out of the Iron Leaves body, which causes Airi to show even more concern towards it. "Sorry, Geisha almost got a little too carried away, but I will be sure that you will be fine!" She tells the Iron Leaves, a warm and caring smile showing across her lips.

[break][break]

"N-Navy are you sure?" She asks her friend hearing his question directed to the Iron Leaves. She is still somewhat astonished by his kindness to gift her with such a rare jewel. At the same time, she feels quite honor that he has so much faith in her to become the Iron Leaves new trainer... Or at least, that is if Iron Leaves wishes to have her as its trainer.

[break][break]

Her heart starts to race as she waits for the Iron Leaves to make its decision. It is not until the Iron Leaves makes eye contact with her then nod its head in her direction that she feels her body becoming more at ease. "Thank you. I promise to take great care of you and make you even stronger," she smiles at it, taking the Ultra Ball from Navy. She returns the injured Pokémon inside of its orb, she then turns to Navy to give him a respectful now. "Thank you Navy, you will not regret your decision. I must take my leave and get these two to the Pokémon Center. As always, it was nice catching up with you." She releases her Dragonite, hoping on her back then taking flight in the open sky. With Cream's speed, she will make it to a Pokémon Center in no time.

[break][break]

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,787 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
Leaves of Grass
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 4:35:27 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
(REPEAT)
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB