she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
[dw] stepping on the beach
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 16:18:18 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[attr="class","keicam"]

"It's going to be incredible," she said of the crab boil as she paid for the pretzel. "But I've taken to, um, being a foodie? Since coming to Hoenn." It was a little embarrassing, but her line of work did make her travel constantly, so it was good to take advantage of all of the different cuisines in the region. "I had this unagi musubi last week. Life changing."

She intended to comment on the cutie Togepi coming to Sasha's side, but a Fidough did the same to Keiko. "My goodness, I've never seen so many fairies out and about. Hoenn is filled with the coolest pokemon." She had heard that some ancient pokemon had been seen in Hoenn too, which made her think the Almighty Sinnoh was gracing this region with Her gifts.

"Have you ever been to Sinnoh?"

(water/fairy) - catch fidough

[newclass=.keicam] [/newclass][newclass=.keicam b] color: #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam i] color: #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.
awards
70 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 18:48:33 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sasha1"]
[attr="class","body"]

As she stood up, Sasha curled her mouth into an amused smile. "Unagi musubi sounds really good, too. I've been living here for so long but I don't think I've ever had it. I'll have to keep my eye out." [break][break]

She gave an absent nod at the mention of so many Fairy-type Pokémon. As a fellow enthusiast, she appreciated the diversity of wildlife within Hoenn. Kanto didn't have nearly the same variety. [break][break]

At Keiko's question, Sasha shook her head. "No, never. What is it like?" she asked.

TAGS[break]
NOTES – duo wild (water/fairy) | skipping

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".sasha1"]--accent:#ff8503;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 22:01:15 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtemp"]
[attr="class","wildbgsaf"]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SEISMITOAD APPEARED!
[attr="class","wildshiny"]

[attr="class","wildpkmnbox"]
[attr="class","wildpkmn"]

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] MALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] POISON TOUCH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SUPERSONIC
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ACID
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BUBBLE BEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"] ---
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] ---

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] WHAT WILL YOU DO?

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD TIRTOUGA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox"] FEMALE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] STURDY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]BITE
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]SHELL SMASH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WATER GUN
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]WITHDRAW

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE FIDOUGH!
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2024 16:12:31 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[attr="class","keicam"]

Keiko turned to Sasha as they walked to avoid watching the silly battle between Pelipper and the toad-like pokemon. "Sinnoh is... old. There's a lot of focus on the past and looking back, so we have lots of traditions. You can't walk five feet without walking into a historian." Her parents were scholars of history with different emphasis. Her father's focus was communications and its evolution, and her mother had focused on business; it was natural for their backgrounds to culminate in a courier guild.

"Hoenn has more events and people, but it seems so much more lived in. Sometimes, we treat ourselves as guests in Sinnoh. We're just temporary visitors in our own region. It's not bad, by any means. I like feeling like a small part in something so large." History was identity in Sinnoh; your ancestors and heritage defined you.

She shrugged. "I think there's more of a focus on the present, here. And I think there's more opportunity to be defined by what you do rather than what you are or who you come from. It's nice. I just feel like an outsider sometimes because my faith in Almighty Sinnoh isn't so shared, here. But at least people make the most of their time. Believing time is precious is a core tenet of ours in Sinnoh." Besides the folks who had spatial values, but that branch of faith relied on an incomplete understanding of history, of course.

(water/fairy) - catch seismitoad

[newclass=.keicam] [/newclass][newclass=.keicam b] color: #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam i] color: #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everyone I've ever known.
awards
70 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2024 0:18:06 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sasha1"]
[attr="class","body"]

The topic of history, and especially historians, brought Sasha away from Slateport Beach. Though she walked along the boardwalk with Keiko, her thoughts traveled thousands of miles away and twenty years into the past. [break][break]

They brushed against memories long-buried: a warm smile, the smell of well-loved books, fingertips stained with writing ink. Old maps, crinkled with age and use. A man's laughter and the way his hand ruffled her hair. [break][break]

"That's what I like the most about Hoenn," Sasha said, burying her ghosts again. "The opportunity to be defined by what you do, not what you are." [break][break]

She turned a smile to her companion, revealing nothing. [break][break]

"Sinnoh sounds like an interesting place, though. Maybe I'll visit one day, when I have the money to spare." The blonde tilted her head, curious. "What brought you here to Hoenn?"

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".sasha1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sasha1 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 4:20:00 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD REMORAID APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HUSTLE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]HYDRO PUMP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYBEAM
[attr="class","wildtabox"]LOCK ON
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HELPING HAND

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD SPRITZEE APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] AROMA VEIL
[attr="class","wildtabox"]FAIRY WIND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ECHOED VOICE
[attr="class","wildtabox"]SWEET KISS
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]MOONBLAST

[attr="class","wildtag"]

CAUGHT THE SEISMITOAD!

close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2024 15:03:49 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[attr="class","keicam"]

Hoenn was special, that way. It might've been the rampant space-time rifts and semi-frequent appearances of legendary pokemon that gave its people such freedom to be what they want, but sometimes, she thought it was the other way around, that the people of Hoenn were so empowered to take their life into their hands that magic happened every day.

It was a nice thought, but too sentimental to share.

"I would love to show you around Sinnoh, sometime." Her eyes were soft on the horizon, gentled by the thought of home. Even Pelipper's newest harassment of a fairy didn't interrupt the serenity that settled over her. "I came because my parents suggested I needed a challenge. Running my parents' courier guild was lightwork after a while, and with war looming over Hoenn, they wanted me to help here. They said my fearlessness would help, but I think they wanted to see if Hoenn could dull my eccentricities." She laughed.

"I'm what they called a Type A personality, but they called my case chronic." She smiled without any self-deprecation. "I think it's an asset right now, though. I think courier services uninterrupted by wartime pressure can make a difference - communications, supply lines, life-saving medication. All of it needs to move without hinderance, and I've got experience delivering in horrid conditions." Perhaps, it was a little self-important of her to think she could make such a difference in the effort.

She shrugged it off, like it wasn't an intense world they were living in. "What makes you stay?" In a place that risks becoming Kanto, she didn't say.

(water/fairy) - catch spritzee

close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
70 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 13:07:11 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sasha1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sasha smiled at Keiko's offer, knowing that the change of a tour with her was next to none. Still, Sasha cherished the stranger's kindness as one of the day's small gifts. [break][break]

"That sounds ambitious," she said, genuinely amazed by Keiko's spunk. Sasha herself preferred to stay out of the spotlight—though she didn't know if that was a personality trait or something ingrained into her from childhood. "Good luck with it all." [break][break]

When Keiko volleyed back her own question, Sasha gazed out over the water. For a long moment, she said nothing, forming an answer that was both adequate and conveyed nothing at all. [break][break]

"I worked hard to establish my life here," she replied at length. "Having to do it all over again somewhere else, at my age, feels like more trouble than it's worth."

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2024 22:18:10 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD ALOMOMOLA APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] HYDRATION
[attr="class","wildtabox"]WAKE UP SLAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]HEALING WISH
[attr="class","wildtabox"]AQUA JET
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]BRINE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]A WILD MR-MIME APPEARED!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[break][break]

CAUGHT THE SPRITZEE!
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
POSTED ON Aug 26, 2024 1:18:08 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[attr="class","keicam"]

Keiko followed her gaze out to the water. It helped that Pelipper had calmed, engaging in role play alongside some strange psychic pokemon.

"At your age?" The question escaped her before she could stop herself. It was impolite, but the woman beside her looked so young. But it was also a special position to take. To have something worth protecting at all was a privilege, even though this was the worst time to address it as such. No one facing a draft or military preparations could be found smiling when accounting for the things they stood to lose. It was an inventory that hurt to take when it mattered most.

Keiko wondered, too, what legacy she could build here. What meaning she could create for herself beyond what was just a job title. Maybe Sasha had found an answer to a question that Keiko hadn't asked yet. "What do you cherish so much?" The contentedness Sasha seemed to have for her life was something foreign to Keiko - not that she was pathologically unhappy, but that her compulsion to move forward and act and do and accomplish kept her from feeling a sense of satisfaction about anything that had been done.

(water/fairy) - catch mr mime

close tab

played by

gunsmile

she / her
cerulean city, kanto
it's a mystery
personal assistant
civilian
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
awards
70 posts
Sasha Huang DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sasha
Sasha Huang
POSTED ON Aug 27, 2024 18:04:34 GMT
Sasha Huang Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sasha1"]
[attr="class","body"]

Sasha brushed off the impolite question without so much as a glance toward Keiko. Sasha knew she was still young—just a few months shy of thirty—but starting her life over at nineteen had felt possible. Not so much now. [break][break]

Keiko's second question was much more intrusive. At once, Sasha conjured a half-dozen answers, all of them true. But each of them was too precious to share. [break][break]

She'd spent too long in this stranger's company, she decided. It was time to disappear. [break][break]

With a smile, Sasha turned to Keiko. "You ask that as if you cherish nothing at all," she said. Scooping up her Chikorita, she added, "This is where we part ways. Thanks for the pretzel, and enjoy your crab boil." [break][break]

Without breaking her stride, Sasha stepped sideways into the crowd, using the flow of oblivious pedestrians to obscure her retreat.

TAGS[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,631 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 28, 2024 3:43:54 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","wildtitle"]KEIKO CAUGHT THE MR. MIME!

[attr="class","wildtab"]
[attr="class","wildtabox2"] SOUNDPROOF
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POUND
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]ROLE PLAY
[attr="class","wildtabox"]POWER SWAP
[attr="class","wildtabox2"]PSYWAVE

[attr="class","wildtag"]

[attr="class","wildnote"] CONGRATULATIONS!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP