Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 4, 2024 19:10:33 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
"Woah..."

For the past hour that Thomas had been descending into Sea Mauville, Rex had been staring at him. It wasn't an antagonistic stare, meaning the young trainer likely wasn't a Megalopolan in disguise or anything like that. His eye sparkled with the inner light that made it clear the younger man had yet to be forged in the crucible of battle.

Yet he knew of the warriors who had fought at the region's behalf.

Even before the operation, when Rex was stacking bags of sand, his eye had been sparkling as he giggled in anticipation of partnering with Thomas fucking Benoit.

"Mr. Benoit, I'm a huge fan of your work! Your Elite Four matches always wowed me. I can't believe I've met two, no, three members of the Elite Four on this ship. I'm so lucky!" Even if he had left the group, strength recognized strength, and Thomas was strong. "You were always like 'wham' and 'pow' in your matches!"

Near Thomas's foot, a Togepi followed closely behind.

'Toge toge?'

12. Ensure sufficientnt supplies are available for the operation.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 5, 2024 23:57:31 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

As Thomas' Pokemon aided Althus in loading up the boat, Thomas began to set up the radio. He noticed the younger man staring at him in awe.

More than likely, someone who was familiar with him, during his time as a member of Hoenn's Elite Four.

"Command, this is Arbok Nine. Me and -", Thomas paused, giving the younger man a chance to give him his codename. Thomas then repeated it into the comms. "-are approaching the danger zone.", Thomas told the person on the other side.

"Copy that, Arbok Nine. Proceed with caution.", the other person warned him.

"Rodger, Arbok Nine out."

Despite this, Thomas was still taken aback by the younger man's praises. Clearly not offended, but baffled by the fact that he had fans. "You can call me Thomas.", he began, trying to make the atmosphere a bit more casual. "And thank you for the kind words. Though after what I did, I-", he began, before noticing the Togepi at his foot.

"Hey, little one.", Thomas cooed to the Togepi softly, as he turned to face the Togepi slowly. Thomas crouched down to the level of the baby. "Aren't you just a little cutie?", Thomas cooed, as he gently held out his hand to the hatchling.

Set up reliable communication channels.

tags:
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
Climb the ladder, one rung at a time.
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 7:52:50 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
'Toge?' Togepi reached out his hand to tap Thomas's. 'Pi!'

Togepi looked up at Thomas with large, innocent eyes. The egg waggled his fingers thoughtfully as a Metronome began to blossom. After a few moments, a Rain Dance filled several halls in Sea Mauville with water, stifling distant fires and soaking Rex and Thomas from head to toe.

Togepi was, in fact, a cutie.

"Togepi, no! I can't afford dry cleaning!" Rex moaned as his hair began to drip water everywhere. It did not take long for the Rain Dance to abate. "Togepi!"

'Toge toge!' The egg raised its small, stubby arms, demanding uppies from Thomas Benoit. Togepi's eyes grew wide and innocent as it attempted to melt the soldier's heart and turn Thomas to his cause.

31. Use a pokemon to suppress fires.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 8:34:30 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas smiled as the Togepi's stubby little arm tapped his hand. Thomas began to pet the baby.

The fact that he got soaked didn't even bother him. It was a water-based operation, so the suit he wore today accounted for that.

"Wait, you brought clothes you didn't want to get wet to an operation involving water?", Thomas asked the younger man in slight disbelief.

Thomas then turned back to the Togepi, gladly picking him up, and giving him a gentle hug. "Good thinking, little one~", Thomas cooed at the Togepi.

A Marshadow emerged from Thomas' shadow. "Scout ahead for us, buddy.", he told the Marshadow, who nodded, and began darting off ahead.

Direct a pokemon to scout ahead for reconnaissance.

tags:

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 9:16:13 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
""I'm here to get stronger and get some pocket change! Does it look like I can afford waterproof clothing?" Rex protested before putting a hand on his chest. Sparkles glimmered around his head as he chuckled. "Don't worry. When I'm the champion, I'll make bank from all my sponsorship deals!"

No person so destitute deserved to be so arrogant about their future financial situation, but Rex was both proud and lacking in shame. Besides, Thomas was holding Togepi for him. Hopefully the former Elite Four wouldn't feel too embarrassed to be in his proximity.

'Toge toge!' Togepi applauded his trainer from Thomas's arms. 'Togepi!'

The egg certainly wasn't complaining to be doted on, that was for sure.

Meanwhile, Thomas's Marshadow would find a locked manager's office chock full of files. Folders full of corporate sabotage, employee wages, and company schedules lined the walls.

41. Secure corners and blind spots to ensure the area is safe to act in.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 19:33:14 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Wait, the League didn't provide you with a waterproof uniform!?", Thomas asked in disbelief. "Listen, I'll hook you up with some gear, when we get through with this.", Thomas offered.

Thomas continued to dote on the little Togepi, until his Marshadow reported back about the locked door. "Good work, little buddy.", Thomas praised the Marshadow, before proceeding down the route the shadowy Pokemon scouted out.

"Stand back.", Thomas warned his partner, before bringing out his Pangoro, Brutus. Thomas pointed the Pangoro to the door. With a nod, the old Pangoro swiftly smashed down the door, giving them access to all the files kept with in.

"Shall we?"

Force open a locked or barricaded door to access a critical area.

tags:

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 9, 2024 20:04:18 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
Free shit from Thomas-fucking-Benoit?

"Hell yeah! I'd kill for another pair of clothes!" Pants, mostly. Every pair he got ended up ripped and torn and mauled by wild Pokémon. It didn't help that Togepi had singled the cuffs off of one of his shirts when practicing Flamethrower. "You're a pretty swell guy!"

Being a Pokémon trainer was pretty expensive, all things considered.

As Thomas's Pangoro kicked the door down with a frightening crash, Rex poked his head in. Stacks of files surrounded an old manager's desk, and a dead computer sat unused in the corner, ruined by the leaking ceiling.

"Hopefully most of this isn't ruined. I'll get the hard drive off the computer while you check the files." Rex offered as he sauntered towards the computer and leaned down to mess with its tower. "Any chance there's anything cool in here? Secret government conspiracy or anything like that?"

45. Retrieve important hard drives from Sea Mauville computers.
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 16:10:16 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"I do what I can to help.", Thomas remarked.

Upon being granted entry, Thomas entered the room. "Brutus, cover us.", the Kalosian ordered the Pangoro, who nodded.

Thomas began to sift through the files. Most of it wasn't very interesting. Upon stumbling something hidden within the files, the contents which were clearly meant to be kept secret, and off of any computer, Thomas quickly scanned the pages, before pocketing the file.

tags:

close tab

played by

Magnetic

Al
He/Him
March 13
Littleroot Town
Heterosexual
Wandering Trainer
Civillian
awards
200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 15, 2024 17:50:49 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
"Aha!" Sparks flew as Rex pulled a hard drive from a tower. The monitor immediately blue screened as Rex tinkered with old and dead technology. When he looked up at Thomas, the computer tower had begun to smoke. "Got it! Did you find anything?"

He peered over the files that Thomas had been shuffling through, unaware of Thomas's pilfering of important government conspiracies. Togepi, meanwhile, looked up at the former Elite Four with wide eyes.

'toge toge?'

Special Translation: 'I know what you did.'

Rex, meanwhile, meandered towards the door. "Ready to go?"

close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 16, 2024 17:11:08 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Did you just pull a hard drive from a live computer?", Thomas asked the younger man in disbelief.

Though he was no tech wiz himself, he at least knew that one should power down the machine. Especially if the OS was on the drive. The fact that the thing was even still active was a miracle in of itself.

"Yeah, found some interesting stuff, alright.", Thomas remarked.

He then looked down at the Togepi. "Don't worry, little guy, I'll make sure this gets to the right people.", Thomas assured the Togepi. A promise he intended to keep.

After all, would surely be keen on learning what went on behind her back.

"Alright, let's split.", Thomas told the younger trainer.

tags:

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,467 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
[WOPS] - Thomas and Rex
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 21:49:53 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WOPS COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven